"Rumors"

Unspoken words

"minah what are you daydreaming about?"

" huh" i look around im currently in the middle of eating lunch which has been left untouched for the past ten minutes. "oh nothing just thinking about a project that's due tomorrow" i say laughing it of

"ya right you expect me to believe that, as if i don't know who you're thinking about," "i thought you got over him"

sigh i did too, but did i? My head hurts from thinking too much. I stand u with a simple " i need to get some air" or simply need time alone, i seriously don't need their nagging, they dont understand what im going through. One of them is going on strong with her boyfriend for the past two years and vanessa well she doesn't have guy problems, how lucky for her. 

What should i do? i sit down near the gym bleachers it's usually empty during lunch if you don't count the soccer players playing in the field. 

"Minah" i hear someone say

"oh jaypark, what are you doing here?" needed to get some air he simply replied

you too i say under my breath huh

oh nothing its suddenly very quiet 

"so what is your relationship with kai?" he suddenly asks 

What kind of question is that? I don't even know myself, its not like we even went out in the first place, what are we?

"we were friends" i simply reply 

"really?" he says looking at me

"of course" i just cant look at him in the eyes

"That's good" so are you... umm going to prom? jaypark asks

"i dont really like wearing dresses and wearing makeup and dancing is just not that appealing to me, wy do you ask?" 

"oh nothing, just wondering." 

"why are you going with your date" i ask him. I mean he's probably going with that wendy girl. 

"what date"

"was it wendy"

"huh no why would you think that, we are just friends" "ya right"

"then does that mean you are going to prom with kai then"

"are you serious i just said im not going to prom and why would i go with kai?"

"well rumors travel,  i heard you had a thing with each other"

i stand up upset "you would believe rumors, and if i did what does it matter to you?" seriously we are not even going out and yet he's questioning me i am fed up with this.

"you know what im leaving" i say 

"we are not done talking yet?" he says grabbing my wrist

let go i say aggravated 

"she said let go, didnt you hear" 

comments, i dont know what to do anymore, any suggestions