kai

Unspoken words

It's been over a year since i posted i know sorry about that, ive been trying to get my life together and focus on the future i will update regularly and try to finish it before school starts

 

Many might be wondering who Kai is. Well he's just another guy that i met in life. He's a good guy i still remeber the day i met him, he came in as a transfer student from another country. I don't how but we started talking and got close as time went on, i told him about my life as he told me about his. We were just two friends who met at school with nothing to talk about. I guess many would describe this as their first love since i felt comfortable around him and played around like two kids but i guess that were many of the best moments of my life. I missed that not worrying about school, since he would help me when i needed it. He was smart, attractive, nice i mean what could he lack. But i guess those moments dont always last forever, since life is filled with happiness but it is also filled with pain and sorrow. The way we parted was not a nice sight but i guess not everyone can be together i just need to learn how to move on and think about my future.

I thought about the words i wrote a year ago, a year ago since he left without a word and now he's back. I don't know what to think of this, why did he come back in the first place, and searching for me. I decided to spend lunch by myself since i needed to think and since kai knows where i hangout with my friends i dont want to run into him at the moment either. I texted my friend and told her i needed to finish some work for my class so i would see her tomorrow. She thought i was with kai since word gets around but i am sitting under a tree thinking, trying to sort the feelings that have been muddled for the past year. Have i got gotten over Kai or do i still have feelings for him?

will update later today sorry about taking so long to update i just didnt know what to write about anymore and was trying to modify the story a bit.