the conversation

Unspoken words

minah's point of view

On Valentines day i recieved a text message, from an unkown nuber. I'm typically not the type to respond to unknown numbers but i did before i even realized. I guess curiosity got the best of me, i kinda wanted to know who it was. The texts were normal at first but then it started creeping me out. I mean who sends texts messages saying that you're watching them and know their every class. Stalker maybe but i dont care this is just too much for me to handle. Usually those pulling a prank st least take the decency to stop after telling you you're pretty or something but this person is taking it way too far. If i find out who it is. I walk to my next class, ceramics that is, as i ignore the text messages that "person" is sending. I show my friends and they find it creepy as well taken that i dont give my number to just anyone. Well except for Bernadette who feels the "heartfelt" messages are sweet. Suddenly Nathalie points at Carlos accusingly "Isn't it you, huh?" Carlos feels offended " I don't even have her number and i wouldn't do that in the first place." Are you serious, i've seen the way you look at her, it's so obvious... I don't think it's him though, i quickly interupt her besides that's not his number you checked his phone already. A text message arrives " i see your in ceramics class, have fun." See it's not him, it's probably just someone i know playing a prank on me, but their prank ends here since i will not answer anymore anyways.  

jay parks point of view

I think its carlos, i mean the way he stares at her, i wouldn't put it past to go out of his way to get her number. "I sent you those messages" i blurt out without thinking. "How could you send them if your right in front of me, very funny," minah says. What is wrong with me, seriously to say that of all things. I quickly walk away without a sound, i feel so stupid. 

minah's point of view

I quickly let it slide as jaypark says he was the one sending all those messages. Did his words mean something else or he just doing that as a joke. I'm so confused, it's probably nothing but my heart slightly flutters at his words. I need to get a hold of myself, before something happens

 

i know this is short yet the following chapters will be better as the story progresses

please add comments and feedback...thanks