Good start.

In love with a cyborg on a mission.

 

“Are you ok?” Asked Daehyun, this time without his mask covering his face.

“Where am i?”

“You’re at our place. You fainted in the alley.” Youngjae answered your question.

“What was I doing in an alley?”

“Well we don’t know. We just found you there and we can’t possibly leave such a cute girl there right?” Said Himchan with a wink.

*ert...*

“You didn’t lose your memories did you?”

You didn’t answer.

*They just gave me an idea.*

“Do you remember who your family is?” Asked Jongup.

“Do you remember your name?” Asked Zelo.

“I don’t remember anything else but my name and birthday... Ah... My head hurts...”

“You must have knocked it somewhere.” Said Daehyun.

“That might have caused you to lose your memories.” Continued Youngjae.

“Ok what’s your name?” Asked Yongguk.

“Hanmi. Yong Hanmi.”

“Pretty name~” Himchan said with a smirk.

*ert...*

“I guess you can live here with us until you regain all of your memories. You won’t mind would you?” Asked Yongguk.

*Why would I mind? That’s my plan.*

“Of course I don’t. Thank you so much.”

“Yay! You can stay! Since we’re going to live with each other now... I want to know if you’re my dongsaeng or my noona.”

“When were you born?”

“Ehem... I’ll just say everything in one go...” Zelo cleared his throat before continuing with what he wants to say.

“Bang Yong Guk. 21st March 1990. He’s that big fella over there.” You turned and look at Yongguk.

*The leader of the group. Strongest. Temper... You wouldn’t want to see what’s behind that gummy smile. Hmm... Danger level... High. I shall trust what the file says about this guy.*

 

“Next. Kim Him Chan. 19th April 1990. He’s the guy that likes to wink. That one that one!”

This time you looked at Himchan.

*So he’s Himchan. ert. If L.joe oppa was here, he would have beaten the daylights out of him. If I remember correctly, he’s the visual. Temper... Not bad. Always criticized by Yongguk and Youngjae. Knows traditional music. Danger level... Not too high. *

 

“Continuing~ Jung Dae Hyun. 28th June 1993. He’s the guy who asked if you’re ok.”

*Daehyun... The guy who loves masks... Hmm... He’s handsome but not as handsome as L.joe oppa. Hehe~ Oppa’s the most handsome in my eyes! Ehem... off topic. Temper... Good. Has the biggest appetite in BAP. This skinny guy actually eats? Danger level... Not too high. *

 

“Next up! Yoo Young Jae. 24th February 1994. He’s the guy over with the very long fringe.”

*Youngjae. The brain of BAP. Temper... Good but he’s naggy. Likes to explain things but he’s sarcastic. Danger level... Low. Nothing to be afraid of.*

 

“Then it’s Moon Jong Up! 6th February 1995. Loves to dance and always have a smile on his face. Likes to work out. So that’s where he got all those muscles... We’re the same age... he’s kinda cute. Oh hey he’s blushing.*

 

“Last but not at least... Drum roll please! TADAH! ME! Choi Jun Hong! Call me Zelo please~ my birthday is on 15th October 1996!”

*This guy is 1996?! He’s hella tall! Woo... Freaky. From what the file says... This guy can rap. Real quick. LTE rap. He can still grow even though he’s already 180cm... Gosh! Tall people... He’s also the maknae of BAP. I’m a noona. Wow.*

“So are you my noona or are you my dongsaeng?”

“Noona.”

“Mwo? But you look like my age!”

“I’m the same age as Jongup. My birthday is on 21st February 1995.”

“We’re the same age?” Jongup asked looking as shocked as Zelo.

You nodded in response.

“Then since the rest of us are older than you. Please call us oppas.” Said Yongguk with his gummy smile.

*If calling you oppas allows you all to trust me more... I’ll do it because if you trust me more... It’ll make it easier for me to succeed.*

“Ok.”

“I wanted a dongsaeng...” Zelo said while pouting.

*He’s cute. Just like a little baby. That’s what Chunji oppa used to call me... Ah... I miss them...*

“Next time you’ll find one.” Said Daehyun.

“I will?”

“Yea. Stop pouting and you will.” Himchan said while messing up Zelo’s hair.

*Everything is going fine... This makes a good start for me.*


 

Make that a triple update!

Hope you guys liked it!

Love ya guys! <3