Teen Top.

In love with a cyborg on a mission.

 

“How is the situation?” The man who had always been hiding in the shadow asked anxiously.

“Everything is going perfectly until the artificial heart stopped working.” said the man in white with the big round spectacles.

“We changed the heart to a frozen human heart and everything went back to normal sir.” said another man in white.

“We apologize for not seeking your permission before doing so sir. We couldn’t find you anywhere so we acted on our own.” The man with the big round spectacles apologized while bowing.

“I don’t blame you all. If you all hadn’t changed the heart in time, this mission would have been ruined even before it began.”

“Thank you sir.” All the men in white bowed as the man walked away.

 

~ In year 2000 ~

“It is ok Hanmi. Just follow me.”

“Yes sir.” You nodded and followed the man.

The two of you walked out of the building to a beautiful garden.

You winced as you saw the sunlight as this is the first time you have been out from the operating theatre ever since you have been created.

“You see those kids over there?”

“Yes sir.”

“They are all cyborgs like you.”

“Jinja?” You asked not looking away from the group of boys in front you playing under the sun.

A boy with orange hair ran towards the two of you with the ball in his hand.

“Good afternoon sir.” He greeted while bowing.

“L.joe, call the others to come here. I want you all to meet someone.”

“Yes sir. Minsoo hyung! Chunji! Niel! Ricky! Changjo! Come over here!” He shouted while waving his hands in the air.

“What is it L.joe?” Chunji asked.

“Yea and its Cap, L.joe.” Cap continued.

“Mianhaeyo... Sir asked all of us to come here. He wants us to meet someone.”

“Good afternoon sir.” The other five greeted the man.

“Who is it do you want us to meet sir?” asked Cap.

“Boys meet someone new to our family, Yong Han Mi.”  The man said as he pushed you forward.

“Anneong haseyo. Yong Han Mi imnida.” You said while bowing, expressionless.

“Anneong haseyo.” They greeted you back and turned back to the man.

“How old is she sir?” Chunji asked.

“Is she a cyborg like us?” Niel asked after Chunji.

“She’s the same age as Ricky and Changjo, five years old and yes. She is a cyborg like you all.”

“Oh~” They looked at you from head to toe and turned back to the man.

“Go play with them Hanmi ah. Don’t be too rough boys. She’s still a girl and not to mention new.”

“Yes sir.” They answered as the man walked away.

“Good bye sir.” The seven of you bowed as he left.

“So... I guess it’s time to have fun!” Ricky said.

“Not so fast Ricky. We’ve yet to introduce ourselves to Hanmi.” Cap Said.

“Oh right hyung! Hello! I’m Ricky!” Ricky held out his hand and you gladly shook it.

“Changjo here~” He did the same as Ricky and got the same result.

“I’m Chunji and this is Niel. That orange headed guy is L.joe and that big hyung over there is Cap hyung.” You nodded but didn’t say anything.

“I’m a little tired Ricky let’s rest under the tree for awhile before continuing with our game ok?” Cap Said.

“Alright then. Come on Hanmi.” He held out his hand for you to grab it.

“Come on Hanmi~” You finally took his hand and he pulled you under the tree.

“Ricky! Sir did say not so rough right? She’s still new!” Chunji reprimanded Ricky for pulling you a bit too hard.

“Mianhaeyo hyung and Hanmi. Are you ok Hanmi?” He asked while looking at your arm.

You nodded and looked at the flower on the ground in front of you.

“You like flowers?” L.joe asked as he sat down beside you.

You tilted your head in confusion and asked, “Flowers?”

“This is a flower.” L.joe said while touching the petal of the flower.

“Flower.” You repeated after him.

“Yes. It’s a flower.” He said while smiling at you.

“Why is your mouth curved?” You asked while pointing at his lips.

“This? It’s called smiling. Come on try it~”

“Smiling? I can’t do it.”

“It’s a way to express happy emotions. It’s easy~ Just try it once?”

“I can’t...” You looked down at the flower again.

“It’s ok. Hey! You’re the same age as Changjo and Ricky so you should call me, Cap hyung, Chunji and Niel oppa!”

“Oppa?” You tilted your head again.

“That’s what younger girls call older boys.”

“Oppa.”

“That’s it. Come on call me L.joe oppa.”

“L.joe oppa.”

“That’s a good girl.” He said while ruffling your hair with a smile on his face.

“Not fair~ Call me oppa too Hanmi~” said the others upon hearing you call L.joe oppa.

“It’s going perfectly.” The man said while looking at the seven of you from afar.

“Yes it is sir.”

“We should start programming them.”

“Hanmi and?”

“L.joe.”