The best creation.

In love with a cyborg on a mission.

 

~ In the year 1995 ~

Different mechanisms were seen beside the operating bed.

One of which was the artificial heart, a mechanism that works just like a real heart.

“The body is ready sir.” One of the many men in white with his face covered by a white mask said.

“Good. If everything is ready...” A man lurking in the shadows paused before continuing his sentence.

“Put the heart in.” With that he ended his sentence.

“Yes sir.” The man signaled another man to bring the artificial heart over.

They placed the heart into the body and sealed it in.

"Is this it?" said the man dressed in white from head to toe as he looked at the cyborg lying motionless on the bed.

"It's a girl." said another man.

"This is our best creation. A cyborg that has a heart that is cold as ice. Emotionless." said the man who has been hiding in the dark shadows.

"Are you sure that this cyborg is going to get us what we want sir?" asked a man with big round spectacles also dressed in white.

"She is the one. That will complete this mission." the man said before retreating back into the darkness.

“Have you thought of a name for her sir?” The man with the big round spectacles asked.

“I have. Yong Han Mi. Han represents cold whereas Mi represents beauty.”

“A wonderful name for the best creation ever in history sir.”

“Of course.” The man walked away leaving the body behind in the operating theatre.

 

He went into his office and sat down on his velvet chair in front of his black desk and opened up a few files.

“This is to prevent anyone from ruining this perfect mission.” He said to himself.

“I shall program you personally to love someone and he shall too love you.”

“Who should I choose?” He said with a husky voice.

His fingers traced down the information of his other cyborgs and stopped at a picture of a boy with orange hair not more than two years old.

“You shall be the lucky one my boy... To love and be loved by the best creation...”

“However, you two are still young. I’ll wait until you two are a little bit older and that is when the mission will start.” With that he left the room with the file left unclosed on his desk.

 

"Sir! Sir! This is bad sir! Sir?" shouted the man dressed in white with the big round specs.

Sir was nowhere to be found in his office.

"Hmm ..." muttered the man in white in big round specs to himself.

 

*flashback starts*

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! ERROR123456!!!

"Doc! The heart cannot fit into the cyborg! It's rejecting it!"

"I'll be back soon. Meanwhile find me a replacement heart!" , shouted the man in white with the big round specs.

 

*flashback ends*

 

The unclosed files on the table were spotted by the man in white with the big round specs.

"Doc!" shouted another man in white just when he was reaching out for those unclosed files on the table.

"We could not find another metal heart but will this do?" asked the second man in white clenching onto a human heart with blood dripping from the remaining blood vessels. 

"We will have to the heart dry and freeze it before fitting it into the cyborg." said the man in white with the big round spectacles after careful examination of the human heart.

With that, the men left the office, leaving the unclosed files remain unclosed under the dim light from the moon.

 


 

Author's and Co-authors' note to readers:

Sprinkle-thy-sugar: Hope you guys have enjoyed this story! Please do subscribe to it! :)

Lostluv-c: Do continue to support this story! Subscribe, Comment and Enjoy~ :-)

Timelesslove1996: Enjoy and subcribe okay ;) ?

 

Also don't forget to support our other stories~

Lostluv-c:

Our unexpected meeting.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104900/our-unexpected-meeting-b1a4-infinite-jinyoung-lovetriangle-romance-sungyeol-you

Your marriage planner.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/126166/your-marriage-planner-infinite-romance-woohyun-you-marriage

 

Sprinkle-thy-sugar:

Dreamcatcher ; The forbidden dream.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107352/dreamcatcher-the-forbidden-dream-iusinger-jessica-kikwang-tiffany-doojoon

 

Many thanks to our first subscriber and commentor!

Fiza543