Funny feelings.

In love with a cyborg on a mission.

You quickly followed BAP out as they went to fight their enemies.

“Hide in there and don’t come out unless we tell you to and make sure no one sees you ok?”  Jongup said while pointing in another direction.

I can't believe Jong up actually cared for me in crucial times like this.

Or maybe he was just exposing me to danger by bringing me out of the house?

But no wait... He had that genuine look on his eyes. It couldn't have been fake can it?

What's this warm fuzzy feeling that I’m feeling right now?

I feel confused. 

If only L.Joe oppa is with me right now. 

Wish he was here...

“Neh.” You answered back.

"Quit standing there already you guys!" shouted Yongguk impatiently.

"We are going to have showdown and now all of you are acting like zombies already. Where's our physical and internal strength?" Yongguk demanded.

“NEH HYUNGNIM!” The rest of BAP shouted.

“Stay there. If you come out, you’re dead meat get it?”

You nodded your head obediently and went into hiding.

*It would be quicker if they knew I can fight. Oh too bad~ I don’t want to help them anyways~* you thought to yourself as you heard that walk away.

From where you are hiding, you heard shouting and groaning from afar.

You had a hard time differentiating whose voice is whose as both Himchan’s voice and Yongguk’s voice are rather low.

You could identify only Zelo’s voice as his voice was a little higher than the rest of the members of BAP.

*How long will they keep me here... Might as well let me stay in the dorm... Why bother making me follow them out here and stay in this... this... this dirty place!*

After what you assumed to be forever, the shouting and groaning subsided and you heard footsteps coming your way.

*Who... Who is it? I’m not scared! I’m just being defensive!*

“You can come out now Hanmi.” You knew by the voice that it was Youngjae.

You came out of hiding and saw six tired looking blondes.

They had cuts everywhere with bruises.

Their hair and clothes had blood stains on them.

*They look pretty bad... Should I help? I should. It will help in gaining their trust.*

“Are you guys okay? Here’s let me help.” You went up and held onto Zelo and Jongup.

“Let’s go back to the dorm. Hold them steady ok Hanmi?” Yongguk asked as he held onto a really weak Himchan.

“Neh oppa. Slowly~” This was the first time Yongguk spoke to you nicely.

You guys walked back to the dorms and they sat down on the floor the moment they entered the place.

“We won’t forgive them... WE’LL MAKE THEM PAY!!!”

"But... But we lost... Our territory... Gone..." Jong up stuttered.

The other members of B.A.P nodded their head in agreement with Jong up's statement.

"Where's the B.A.P i once knew?! Where's the B.A.P we created?!” shouted Yongguk angrily in disbelief.

"It's only a territory. We will get back what's ours once we recover from our injuries isn't it B.A.P?"

Han mi listens to all these conversation quietly while helping B.A.P dress up their wounds patiently.

*What's this feeling? Why do i feel so sad for them? I mean i just met them and all. But why do i feel sorry for their loss?*

Han mi gets up and slowly walks towards the kitchen.

*Now now Han mi, you're here on a mission. Not to wonder about what those funny feelings are. I have to ensure that i have their trust. I know! I'll cook them something!* 

While the conversation outside was getting gloomy, Han mi continued cooking like a professional chef, undisturbed by what B.A.P was talking about.

"You know, sometimes i think..."

Zelo was talking when he got cut off all of a sudden by a mysterious knock on the door.

The whole house including Han mi froze into silence.

 


 

Dear readers of "In Love With A Cyborg On A Mission",

We have bad news and good news to tell you guys.

Bad news:

We, the author and co authors are now having our exams so we won't be able to update really often.

Good news:

We will try to update as often as possible! Please continue to support it!

SUBCRIBE, COMMENT MORE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENJOY!

Thanks!!