Frozen...

In love with a cyborg on a mission.

Everybody froze in their spots.

The heated battle just ended not long

Who's there at the door at this hour, at this time?

*BANG!!!*

 "Crap..." Jongup muttered under his breath as the door slammed open.

"Hello BAP, hello my dear Jongup..." the mysterious figure that slammed the door open said.

"Crap...." the whole BAP muttered together while Zelo face palmed himself.

"Long time no see my dear Jongup~" the mysterious figure said again.

*Jongup? But why him? What’s their relationship? That woman... Is she flirting with Jongup?*

"I see, you have a new girl my dear... Now~ tell me~ WHO IS SHE?!?!" The mysterious lady shouted at the end making everyone jump.

*Who is that woman demanding us around? I mean she is pretty but... Wait... What's that she’s holding onto behind her back? Didn't BAP see the thing behind her bag? Wait... Why should I care?*

"Now now, what's your name little one" The lady said as she used her hand to fan you away.

*Little one?! She called me little?! Oh that Bi... I can’t curse...* you tried to calm yourself down.

"Quit it already Kimin!" Jongup shouted as he could not tolerate the behavior anymore.

"Oh so you're heartbroken for your girl now is it Jongup?" She folded her arms as she looked at Jongup.

"She's not my ... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!" Jongup shouted as he saw Kimin take out a bottle of acid.

*Omo is that acid she's going to splash on me?!* Your eyes widened as you saw what it was.

Jong up pulls back Kimin as she holds on tightly to the bottle of acid trying to open it.

"DONT STOP ME!! I AM MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SHE IS!  CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I WANT YOU BACK JONGUP!"

Kimin shouted as she tried to struggle free out of Jongup’s strong grasp to splash that acid onto you.

*They were an item before? Why didn’t the information Dr. Lee tell me that? It must have been outdated...*

 "You know it's impossible Kimin... I... We’re over." Jongup said calmly.

"BECAUSE OF HER?! JONG UP! THE FATE YOUR TEAM IS IN MY HANDS! You guys are in no condition to fight back against those bastards! I HAVE THE POWER TO DISBAND BAP!"

"No Kimin! Please don’t do this..." Jongup begged as Kimin finally struggled free.

"You have 3 days Jongup. 3 days to be my boyfriend again."

The door closed as Kimin left.

"Jongup..." BAP and you looked at him as his head was down.

“That ! IMMA KILL HER!” Shouted Yongguk as he stood up but he sat right back down as his wounds started to open again.

“Don’t move hyung!” Zelo tried to tend to his hyung’s injuries while calming him and himself down from the shock just now.

“Are you okay Jongup?” You asked as you saw that he didn’t look too good. He didn’t have that smile from before on his face.

“Yea. I’m sorry Hanmi. It’s just your first day here and...” He didn’t have a chance to finish his sentence as you cut him off.

“It’s fine. I can handle all of this. No need to worry about me.”

He looked up and a faint smile crept up his lips.

“That’s more like it. Smile more ok?” You said and walked back into the kitchen to continue cooking for BAP.

“I suggest we get a new door with a better lock hyung...” Zelo suggested as he looked over to the door that was slammed open by a female moments ago.


 

Howdy readers!

Don't forget to comment more!

For new readers~

Please do subscribe and comment!

 

DON'T BE SILENT READERS~ YOU CAN EARN KARMA BY COMMENTING ON STORIES!

Love ya readers~