004

Soulmates

While there were moments of uncertainty the arrangement had been working for the three of them. The two older women almost never slept at their own homes. "You might as well move in. Half your clothes are already here. And you both work closer to here than your own homes. It's a win win."

 

Miyeon looked at Soojin. She would be lying if she said she hadn't daydreamed about the woman more than once in the months that the three had been doing this. "If that's what you two want I'm okay with it. It's gonna be a lot of work." Soojin nodded. "It sounds nice. We already basically live here anyway what'll it hurt?" The two agreed much to Shuhuas delight. 

 

Before they knew it they had enlisted the help of their friends. Yuqi and Soyeon accompanied Soojin to her place to help pack. While Minnie and her new girlfriend Lisa or should we say Panpriya accompanied Miyeon to hers. 

 

Soojins apartment was well organized everything had it's place and needed to be carefully stored. "We can get rid off the couch Shuhuas got one already. I don't need my bed. Or my dresser. But I should bring hangers. On second thought maybe an extra dresser wouldn't be bad." She stood in the middle of the room writing her list of things to take and things to donate. "She has a fridge but mine is nicer...I'll ask her how she feels about trading them out." She nodded satisfied with her list. 

 

She had taken an hour to meticulously write the list. Meanwhile Soyeon and Yuqi were cuddled up on her couch asleep as she had bored them with her rambling. Soojin gently nudged the two women. "Come on lets start in my room I have a lot of clothes."

 

Miyeons apartment was a bit cramped. "Okay okay so..." She stood in the living room looking at Lisa and Minnie. "Help I don't know where to start. Minnie laughed at her friend shaking her head. "Okay first things first we need to pack your clothes." Miyeon nodded. "About that..." She took the two to her bedroom closet. The closet was absolutely full. from dresses to blouses to jackets and jeans. She had it all. Along the wall sat about thirty different pairs of shoes. 

 

"Dear God woman! How did you afford all of this?!" Lisa picked out a belt that hung on the door be wrapped it around her waist curious if it fit. "Is this Gucci?" Miyeon rubbed her neck chuckling. "Well you know my parents are rich and I was by extension but. Then the whole. 'Miyeon we can't have a lesbian soiling the family name.' Thing happened and yeah. They let me keep everything I had already bought." Minnie took a deep breath. 

 

"Okay well. You're going to have to sell some of this or give it away or find storage." Lisa looked excited. "Unnie! Unnie! I'll take some of it off your hands." She looked at a pair of baggy black cargo pants with hot pink chains on them. 

 

Miyeon swatted her hand away. "I will decide what goes and what stays and what I shove in the attic and hope no one else sees." Lisa looked at her like an injured puppy and Miyeon sighed. "Fine take them I have a pair just like them with green instead." Minnie scoffed but none the less they got to work. 

 

After several hours both women had finished packing everything they needed. And Lisa left Miyeons apartment with an ungodly amount of hand me down designer clothes. 

 

They got everything moved to Shuhuas apartment and began to move it in. "Okay this one is living room so it can stay here. This one is...KTN?" Minnie rolled her eyes. "Kitchen. Blame those two." Lisa and Miyeon stuck their tongues out. "You just don't understand our genius." Miyeon stated wrapping her arm around the younger woman shoulders. "Yeah we were being efficient." Minnie hummed rolling her eyes. "Uhuh efficient just like when we had to go through all of Miyeons clothes. So so many clothes." Miyeon crossed her arms. "Don't act like you didn't take some home. I saw you with that Minnie mouse jacket." 

 

After another hour and a few more games of 'What did Lisa and Miyeon mean this time?' They finally finished. "There everything is here now we just need to....Unpack." Miyeon sighed softly as she looked at their friends. Yuqi was laid across Soyeons lap while Lisa had her arms draped loosely on Minnie's waist using her for support. 

 

Soojin sat on top of a box fanning herself. "That can wait til tomorrow I'm tired." She took a hair tie from her pocket and began to tie her hair up into a bun. Lisa noticed something. "Hey Jin you've got something behind your ear." Soojin tilted her head to the side to let the girl inspect it. "What is it?"

 

 Lisa got closer and her eyes widened. "Minnie Minnie come here!" Minnie came to her side peering at the now concerned woman who sat below. "I ing knew it! And you thought I was wrong." She looked accusingly at Lisa. "What is it?!" Soojin got impatient. Soyeon tried to get a look but Minnie blocked her.

 

Minnie ignored Soojins question and instead looked at Miyeon. "Hey you strip down and let us see your body." Miyeon looked confused. "What why?! Not in front of everyone!" Soyeon covered Yuqi's eyes just in case. Minnie rolled her eyes and drug the woman to the bedroom closing the door. "Come on down to your underwear then stand still." Miyeon reluctantly did what she was told. Minnie lifted her arms so she could see all possible angles before she began to search the woman's body.

 

She saw nothing on the front but when she got to the back she spotted it immediately. Along the edge of the woman's there it was. 'Seo Soojin'. Minnie smirked triumphantly and took a picture. "Get dressed we've got to get back out there." 

 

Once they got back out Lisa hadn't let the ever curious Yuqi and Shuhua look at Soojins ear. She knew Minnie would want her big Sherlock reveal moment. Minnie took a picture and then sat the three down on the couch. "Now as we know it's not very usual for someone to have two soulmates. But it does happen. And within those soulmates it is extremely unusual for the soulmates to not also be soulmates but it does also happen. I told Lisa about this a while back because I thought that maybe we had just not seen a second mark. I mean we weren't looking for them right? She..." She looked at Lisa with a playful glare. "Said that there's no way someone wouldn't have seen a second one by now. Now let me present to you. Drum roll please..."

 

Lisa began to drum on a box. Minnie held up her phone showing the picture of behind Soojins ear. 'Cho Miyeon' was there clear as day. How had they missed it for so long. Minnie then swiped to the next picture. It was a closeup of Miyeons thigh just under her . 'Seo Soojin' equally as dark as the one she had for Shuhua. "S-so this whole time..." Miyeon stuttered. "We've been soulmates too..." Soojin finished. They looked at each other. Several emotions were exchanged between the two through their eyes. Longing hope fear but mostly love. They had tried to pretend like they didn't love each other but now they didn't have to. 

 

Shuhua looked between them. She could tell by their eyes they would need a moment. She smiled and got up. "I'll walk everyone back to their cars you two need a moment." She kissed them both on the cheek. "I'll be back soon then we can all talk." 

 

Shuhua ushered everyone out of the apartment. Soojin opened to talk but no words came out. Miyeon was the first to speak. "I should have known...I really do love you. I thought it was stupid to cause you weren't my soulmate but I guess..." She paused. "We were wrong..." Soojin whispered. 

 

Suddenly Miyeon grabbed The younger woman by the waist she carefully but quickly pulled her into her lap. She looked up into her eyes for a moment before capturing her lips. Soojin returned the kiss her eyes fluttering closed at the new sensation. She had wondered several times what Miyeons lips would taste like but never had the courage to find out. 

 

Miyeon began to lean forward not letting go of the woman's lips as she pinned her carefully to the couch. Only when they absolutely had to did Miyeon break the kiss. She panted softly looking at the girl below her. Her face was red from her blush her chest heaving slightly as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm in love with you Seo Soojin." She kissed her chin and down her neck a bit. "I love you too!" Soojin bit her lip as she felt the kisses. She didn't want Miyeon to stop but she has to. "We need to wait for Shuhua..." 

 

Miyeon sighed softly and pulled away. "You're right... I'm sorry for mauling you like that... After years of loving you and believing we weren't meant to be...I lost control." She gently cupped Soojins cheek. The younger woman leaned into her hand. "Don't say sorry... I was more than willing to let it happen... I just think our first time should be..." Miyeon smiled. "All three of us I agree." She leaned in and kissed her again this time softer and less urgent than the one before. She took her time savoring the feeling of the woman's plump lips melding with her own. 

 

They heard the door open and close and footsteps approaching them. Once they broke the kiss and looked up they saw an amused look on Shuhuas face. "Horndogs couldn't even wait for me to get back could you?" Soojin blushed and fixed her shirt that had ridden up. Miyeon cleared . "We were just kissing we were saving the...Other stuff for with you." Shuhua smirked. "Tell that to the marks on JinJins neck." Miyeon looked and blushed. "Ok so maybe I got a little carried away but still. We just kissed." Shuhua nodded. Miyeon readjusted so she was sitting up with Soojin in her lap again. Shuhua smiled and sat beside them. "So it's obvious you two had feelings for eachother but you were to scared to say anything. So how long have you known?" Soojin blushed. "Well I fell for Miyeon when I saw how she interacted with you. I already loved you but seeing the way she cared for you...It made my heart beat faster." Miyeon wrapped her arms around Soojins waist tighter. "For me it was seeing you two bickering and how Shuhua would always try to kiss you to make you forgive her. When I found out that Shuhua was our soulmate I dismissed it as liking how cute she was but now... All these months of seeing the two of you together. Even in the small ways like when you cling to Soo while she's cooking. It made me feel whole." Shuhua smiled softly. "Were gonna have a lot of adjusting to do. And I guess I don't always get to be the middle spoon anymore." She laughed softly. Soojin looked a little worried and took her hand. "What about you? How do you feel about all this?" Shuhua smiled at them both lovingly. "I'm happy. The two women I love the most just so happen to love eachother as well. I couldn't ask for more. And besides..." She had a goofy smile on her lips. "Now I get to watch the two of you make out. Which let me tell you. It's a gay dream come true." Soojin blushed and pushed Shuhua away gently. 

 

Shuhua caught her hand laughing and pulled herself closer to the two women. "I love you both. And I'm happy to share you with eachother." She leaned in softly kissing Soojin then moving to kiss Miyeon as well. "Now that we got that out of the way..." She stood up and took off her shirt tossing it to the side. "Why don't we move to the bedroom where it's more comfortable?"