003

Soulmates

Just as promised Soojin had arrived early. She went into the apartment with a key she had been given and began to make breakfast for all three of them. She had stopped along the way and gotten them coffee as well as she knew they would need it. She set the table and got their plates ready for them. 

 

She looked around the table checking it over again before mumbling to herself. "There everything is perfect. Now with that out of the way time to get them up." She hummed in satisfaction of her own work. Soojin then went to Shuhuas bedroom staying outside to respect the privacy of the couple within. She knocked gently not wanting to scare either of them. 

Knock...Knock...Knock...

 

After a few moments shuffling footsteps could be heard and then a soft bang as if someone had not so gracefully ran into something. Shuhua appeared at the door her puffy face and groggy eyes looking adorably at Soojin. "What time is it?" Soojin chuckled softly. "It's nine in the morning. I made breakfast so I need you to go get Miyeon up before it gets cold. Come on Baobei." Shuhua puckered her lips. "Kisses for the wakeup service?" Soojin gave her a soft kiss before taking her shoulders into her hands and gently turning her back twords the room. "Go go. There's coffee too if it helps." Shuhua went back into the room to collect the older woman who slept like she was dead. 

 

After about five to ten minutes Miyeon came out still rubbing her eyes from grogginess. "It's to early Shushu... Oh hi Soojin I didn't know you were here. Why are we up so early? And what smells so good?" Soojin smiled looking a bit amused by the still half asleep state of both women in front of her. "I made breakfast!" 

 

Miyeon nodded a light yawn escaping . "I suppose I should get out of here and let you two have your breakfast date then. Let me just grab my things." She began to go back to the room to collect her stuff but was stopped by Shuhua. 

 

"No she made breakfast for all three of us. She and I talked about something a little last night and wanted to talk to you about it." Miyeon looked between the two of them narrowing her eyes a bit. "Are you..." Shuhua shook her head knowing well of the others fears. "No I'm not choosing Soojin over you don't worry. I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't do that to either of you." 

 

Miyeon sat down and shrugged nonchalantly. "I mean I wouldn't blame you she's beautiful and a great cook and such a great dancer I mean damn you've seen her. She's like a whole different person when she starts dancing. Nothing like the shy Soojin we're used to. And besides we both know she's way more equipped to take care of you and your clumsiness." Soojin blushed softly at all the praises that were being sent her way. Shuhua laughed looking at Miyeon with an exaggerated look of suspicion. 

 

"Are you sure you're not in love with her also?" Miyeon shook her head. 'I was but she's not my soulmate you are. So I might as well leave that in the past.' She thought to herself. "Just cause I admire her doesn't mean I'm in love it just means she's a good catch and I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing her. Especially over my clumsy self." 

 

Soojin smiled softly and shook her head. "Well while I appreciate all the praises...You shouldn't sell yourself short unnie. You are also very very beautiful. And your sense of style is very good and very you. Plus your voice? It's like an angel is singing every time you open your mouth. and that's not to mention when you really get into it. It's like you're somewhere else. If Shuhua chose you I'd understand. You may be clumsy as well but you're always the first to take care of everyone else." 

 

Shuhua looked between them narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "Remind me to do a thorough search of both of your bodies later-" Soojin lightly pushed her. "Stop it Yeh Shuhua you just barely got a kiss last night and now you want to feel me up? Don't try to move to fast Baobei." She teased the girl. "Besides if we had each other on our bodies don't you think we'd have found them by now? It's not like either of us go great lengths to hide it from you either." Miyeon stated in an attempt to shut down the silly girl. 

 

"We're just meant to be good friends and that's all we're going to be. Now what is it you two wanted to talk about? Hopefully nothing bad?" Shuhua sat up straight and looked at Miyeon with a soft smile. She took the older womans hands in hers rubbing soft circles into the back. She looked directly into the older womans eyes clearing . 

 

"I asked Soojin to stay over last night as well. But she said she didn't want to intrude on our time... She made me wait til this morning to ask you. That's why she's here so early. We wanted to know if you'd be okay with all three of us sharing the bed in the future... If you don't feel comfortable with it there's no pressure we can just continue how we have been." 

 

Miyeon looked a little surprised but not in a bad way. She made eye contact with Soojin who gave her a slight nod a soft smile on her lips. She knew Shuhua wanted it. And Soojin seemed to be encouraging it. She had no problem with sharing a bed with Soojin. It wouldn't be the first time after all. 

 

"Yeah that's fine. You just wanted to finally be the middle spoon didn't you? Our sneaky Shushu." She leaned in and pecked Shuhuas forehead. Shuhua pouted and tapped her lips. "Sorry ma'am at this time I can't accept forehead kisses. It needs to be lips. Sorry rules are rules." 

 

Miyeon smiled as she proceeded to kiss all over her face except for her lips causing Shuhua to whine. "Yah unnie give me my kisses!" Shuhua pouted. Soojin sat to the side. Her elbow on the table with her head resting in her hand. She watched the two a small smile forming on her lips before she knew it. 'Shes right though I do love Miyeon or did? She's not my soulmate so I guess it's did. But there's no use dwelling now is there?' She thought as she watched Miyeon playfully avoiding Shuhuas lips. 

 

Shuhua having finally gotten her kiss spoke up. "Does this mean we get to do group dates too? Cause I want to go ride one of those three people roller coasters without some smelly dude hitting on me or either of y'all. I think it would be fun!" They both laughed at her excitement. 

 

The three spent the day bonding finding their rhythm to see how the three of them worked in the same space. Miyeons cuddling and movie plans from the night before we're made into an all day affair. Soojin cooked both lunch and dinner for the three as well. "I can't have you two burning down the kitchen now can I?" It was an oddly domestic sight to see. Maybe the three of them could work living together eventually. 

 

Soojin stood at the stove cooking as Miyeon and Shuhua we're still sitting on the couch Miyeons arm around Shuhuas shoulders. The older woman looked up at Soojin staring at her without noticing. She took in the woman's features. Her long red hair that went down to her waist. Her toned legs that looked great in the pair of shorts she had chosen for the day. As well as her perfectly pouty lips that were puffed out in focus as she cooked. She was beautiful. To bad she wasnt also her soulmate.

 

After they finished dinner Miyeon offered to do the dishes sending the other two on their way. Shuhua and Soojin had gone to the bedroom to set up the bed. More pillows were added as well as an extra blanket in case of blanket theives such as Miyeon. Soojin came out of the room to grab her chapstick from her purse when she saw said blanket theif. The woman was bent over loading the dishwasher distracted as she struggled to find enough room. Meanwhile Soojin was caught in a trance staring at her. 

 

She couldn't help it when her eyes began to wonder. She thought of the woman's delicate but strong arms. Her beautiful silky black hair. And her angelic face topped off with an adorable petite nose. She could look at her all day and still find something new and interesting about her. 

 

Before she knew it Miyeon was standing up looking at her. "Is there something wrong? Are you feeling okay? Do you need medicine?" Miyeon looked a little worried. Soojin tried to pretend she wasn't just undressing the older woman with her eyes and shook her head. "I just forgot what I came out here for. Hah silly me guess it wasn't that important. Anyway the beds ready for us when you want to come join us."

 

Miyeon nodded and smiled sweetly at her. "Thank you for letting me know." She started the dishwasher and turned off the light. "Come on lets not keep our Shu waiting." Miyeon spoke with a smile. The two of them made their way to the room. With Shuhua between them the three slept comfortably. Soojin and Miyeon dreaming of eachother as well as Shuhua. To bad they weren't soulmates.