002

Soulmates

Miyeon looked at Soojin. "Are you ready?" Soojin nodded hesitantly. "I don't think I'll ever really be ready but yeah..." Soojin bit her lip. "I'll do most of the talking if it will help..." Miyeon offered as she lifted her hand knocking on the door three times. Knock...Knock...Knock... 

 

There was shuffling inside the apartment and the door was cracked open a bit. "What do you want?" Shuhuas voice sounded hoarse. "Can we come in? We wanted to talk about everything." Shuhua shook her head frantically. "I'm a freak just forget about me and date eachother." She closed the door on them. Soojin looked down. She took a deep breath to calm herself. Knock...Knock...Knock...

 

The door cracked open again. "I said go away! Why would either of you want me if you have to share me? I'm a freak and you shouldn't have to deal with that. Goodbye!" She closed the door again. Miyeon had a determined look on her face. She cleared and pushed her foot up against the door ready to catch it open. Knock...Knock...Knock...

 

For the last time the door cracked open. "What part of go away don't you two-" Shuhua was gently pushed back by Miyeon with the door. She entered the apartment without asking. A shy and nervous looking Soojin behind her. "Unnies! It would be easier on the both of you to just pretend you are each other's. No one will suspect anything. Any of our friends that squeal on you you can hit them."Miyeon took Shuhuas hand and led her to the couch that was covered in her pillows and blankets. She gently pushed the younger girl into the center. Soojin sat at her other side nervously playing with Shuhuas blanket as she stared at her lap. 

 

"Shuhua... We have talked a lot in the past few days. We are just as confused as you are I mean... We're both your soulmates." Shuhua nodded. "I told Soojin that if it had to be one of us it should be her. But she thinks maybe we can figure it out so that you can have both of us... If you want us..." Soojin looked more nervous. 

 

Shuhua teared up. "I've loved both of you for a while and I couldn't figure out who I wanted to be with more. I was hoping to figure it out when I got my name but it just made things worse! Now I can have you both? You won't be upset?" Soojin held her hand trying to comfort her rubbing soft circles into the back of it. "We love you and want to figure it out okay?" Shuhua nodded. "We're in this together." Soojin whispered as she and Miyeon both hugged the younger woman. Shuhua cried as they both held her tight. All the fear she was feeling had started to dissolve as soon as she felt their arms enveloping her. "Now when was the last time you ate you're to skinny." Soojin asked getting up to make food. 

 

From that day forth they tried. It was difficult at first. Scheduling when they wanted to have their dates with Shuhua who stayed over or who's house she went to. It was becoming a bit tiring. But They had to make it work for their sake. 

 

"You should go to Soojins instead. She has something more fun planned for you anyway...I'll stay at your apartment and sleep in your bed tonight. That way I won't miss you to much." Miyeon kissed her forehead. She had planned a movie night to just stay in and cuddle but Soojins parents wanted Shuhua to come have dinner at their house and to do a family game night at their home. 

 

"I can tell my parents we need to reschedule. It's unfair to you two and your relationship for me to take her away like this suddenly. Or maybe Miyeon could come with?" Miyeon shook her head. "Just cause I'm one of her soulmates doesn't mean I should intrude on your time. I'm not apart of your family. Just go have fun. And make it up to me with kisses later. And bringing me leftovers I know how well Soojins mom cooks." She looked at Shuhua pecking her lips. 

 

Soojin was normally the jealous type. She was scared of what she would feel at first seeing her Shuhua being like that with another person. But something about it didn't bother her. 'Maybe because it's Miyeon. It has to be right? I mean Miyeon and I are friends.' She tried to convince herself that it was just because they were friends. And she trusted Miyeon after all. 

 

Soojin and Shuhua ended up going on Miyeons insistence. Dinner was nice Shuhua could see where Soojin got her cooking skills from. And she had eaten well. "So Shuhua? What's this I hear about you having two soulmates?" Mrs.Seo asked. There wasn't a hint of judgement in her voice but just a bit of concern. Shuhua looked down fiddling with her shirt. Soojin took her hand gently tugging it free of her shirt as she rubbed calming circles on it. 

 

"Well as you know we all waited up on my birthday and the marks appeared. At the same time and everything. It's difficult...But I do love your daughter very much. I just also happen to love Miyeon unnie as well..." Mr.Seo nodded. "But you'll figure it out you have to. They're your soulmates for a reason. We may not understand the reason but it can be assured that there is one." Shuhua nodded thoughtfully. Maybe there was a reason. No matter what she couldn't help but feel bad for the other two having to split her time.

 

 That night they played games for a few hours. Shuhua learned how competitive the Seos could be. She knew she would fit in nicely. The night ended with a final victory to the woman's parents followed by a sweet goodbye with the promise of seeing them again soon. 

 

Soojin held Shuhuas hand the entire way to the woman's apartment. She stood at the door for a moment kissing her hand not wanting to let go. "Thank you for coming tonight. I had a lot of fun. And it seems like my parents love you. Even though we do have a peculiar situation." Shuhua smiled softly and leaned in kissing the woman. They had agreed to go slowly in an attempt to make things easier so this was the first time they had kissed. Soojin melted into her lips. Everything suddenly felt right. As worried as she had been about their situation before she knew right then that no matter what it would work out for all three of them. 

 

Shuhua pulled back after a moment and smiled at her. "What if...No it's stupid..." Shuhua looked down nervously. Soojin tilted her head gently lifting the younger woman by her chin. "What is it?" Shuhua blushed but looked into her eyes. "It's gonna sound selfish but...I don't want to sleep without either of you anymore...I have a pretty big bed..." Soojin smiled. She understood where she was going with this. "One more night then and we will talk to Miyeon tomorrow. There shouldn't be a problem we've been friends for years. And it wouldn't be the first time we shared a bed. Just the first time with our girlfriend sandwiched between us." Soojin kissed her forehead then her nose then she left a soft peck on her lips. "Now go on give your girl her leftovers and kisses. You know she's probably waiting up for you" Shuhua pouted. "Then why can't we talk to her now?" Soojin smiled sweetly. "Cause it was supposed to be her night. Let her have her night." She shooed the younger woman into the apartment. "I'll be here bright and early so you two better get some sleep."