004

Golden Girl

Yuqi looked confused "What did she mean not really dating?" Soyeon pipped up. "Well it seems like their relationship was faked?" Soojin shook her head. "have you seen those two together? That's not fake there's no way." Minnie stood looking out the window worriedly. "I think for Shuhua it was an attempt to make someone jealous. But for Miyeon... I mean we all know she's always loved her. It's obvious. And she'd do anything for her.." 

 

Soojin looked at Soyeon nervously biting her lip. Soyeon saw and knew it was time. "Soojin and I have been dating for two years and four months. We hid it because we didn't want Shuhua upset." She felt a wave of relief. "It's been so hard hiding it..." Soojin mumbled. While neither of them were the big pda type they did enjoy small act of affection. Holding hands soft kisses on the hand even just Soyeon wrapping her arm around Soojins waist like she always wanted. All of that had been off limits for so long. "Well good you can tell Shuhua when Miyeon gets back here with her. I hope they're okay..."

 

As soon as she was changed Miyeon began to search around the area close to where they lived. "I have to find her." She mumbled to herself. 'This is all my fault I should've stopped her!' Suddenly she heard a voice she knew to well. "Yah let me go! I don't have any money on me! Someone hel-" Miyeon ran twords the girl. 

 

She turned the corner just in time to see one of the two men holding Shuhua and the other slapped her. She saw red as she ran at the man who hit Shuhua she tackled him to the ground and began to punch him in the face. Once she was sure he wouldn't get up she turned and saw the other guy. "Let her go and fight me yourself coward."  

 

He looked at his friend as he shook his head. "Why so you can do that to me? No way." Miyeon smirked. "You have no chance." she quickly ran up behind him before he could react she grabbed him by the throat causing him to let go. She lifted him up angrily. "Idiot! Did you think you'd get away with this?!" She held him as he struggled. She felt a small hand hit her shoulder lightly. "Golden girl you're killing him!" The look of fear in Shuhuas eyes was enough to snap her our of her rage. She dropped the man suddenly and quietly tied the men up alerting the police to where they were with a gadget she had. 

 

Miyeon picked Shuhua up bridal style and began to carry her home. "What are you doing?! You better let me down my girlfriend she's very strong!" Shuhua tried to convince her to let her go until she saw where she was. Miyeon dropped her off at the front door. "How did you know where I live?" Miyeon cleared . "I heard you walking by earlier crying." Shuhua shook her head. "And you knew exactly which door to take me to? That doesn't make sense. Are you some kind of super stalker?" Miyeon shook her head. "Just go inside please." She tried to walk away but Shuhua pulled her back. "How did you know where I live?!" The younger girl crossed her arms expecting an answer. 

 

Miyeon was getting frustrated she didn't think that this was how things would be with them. She closed her eyes gritting her teeth as she came to a decision. Miyeon took a deep breath. 'Its gonna be okay everything is gonna be okay.' "Because Yeh Shuhua..." She pulled off her mask. "It's me... Your strong girlfriend" She laughed bitterly as she held her mask in her hand looking nervous. 

 

Shuhua looked at her shocked but even more shocked was their group of friends who had opened the door because they heard Shuhua raising her voice. "You!-" Soojin acted in instinct and covered Shuhuas mouth as Minnie yanked Miyeon into the apartment before anyone could see or hear them.

 

Once both women were in everyone just sat for a few moments processing everything. Soyeon looked at Miyeon. "So you're..." Miyeon nodded. "Yep." Soyeon nodded thoughtfully. "Who knew?" Miyeon looked at Minnie. "Just her she caught me sneaking in one night. She was pretty pissed.."  Shuhua was still to in shock to speak but Soojin could tell she wanted to ask something. "I'm a little pissed too. So how's your back doing then? I assume the fire is why you wouldn't let me put icy hot on it. Cause it was the wrong kind of injury." Miyeon nodded. "It's healing Minnie has been helping me with it." She promised. The Thai girl had threatened to hit her if she didn't let her help clean the wounds to make sure they were properly taken care of. 

 

Yuqi looked between Shuhua and Miyeon. "And you two want to explain the whole not really dating thing?" Miyeon bit her lip looking down feeling a bit saddened. Shuhua sighed. "You all know I had a big crush on Soojin unnie..." Soojin sighed. "Shu I have to tell you something..." She nervously played with Soyeons fingers. Shuhua noticed of course and smiled at her. "I'm happy you're happy unnie. Like I said I used to have a crush." She said honestly before looking at Miyeon. "But some big stupid super hero had to come along and be an amazing fake girlfriend and confuse me. I'm still mad you didn't tell us by the way. We basically watched a building collapse on you and we thought you were in the shower." 

 

Miyeon processed what she was saying. "So you..." Shuhua rolled her eyes. "Yeah shut up we'll talk about it later by ourselves." Minnie smiled softly feeling happy for her friend. "Oh uh Soojin Soyeon... I kinda knew about you two for a while... Super hearing." She cringed. 

 

Soojins face went ghost white. Soyeon stared at the wall. "Welp been nice knowing you all that's my que to disappear forever-" Soyeon tried to stand up but Soojin clung to her. She leaned in and whispered. "I'm not actually leaving." She straightened up and went to the kitchen grabbing six bottles of water passing them out to everyone. 

 

Minnie looked around the room at her shocked friends. "Well since all of our secrets are coming out..." Yuqi widened her eyes shaking her head. "Yuqi and I have been hiding a stray kitten in our room. Her name is Piper and we love her and so will you." She went and came back after a few moments with a small white kitten clinging to her leg upside down. 

 

Everyone was laughing. All this time they had hidden things from eachother and now suddenly they didn't have to. It was surreal. Once they all got more comfortable again the couples began to get more affectionate. "Well I think it's time we talk then?" Miyeon looked at Shuhua the younger girl nodding. 

 

Shuhua took Miyeons hand in hers. They went to their room and closed the door behind them. "Let me see your back." Miyeon was shocked. "You don't want to ta-" She was cut off. "Let me see your back Cho Miyeon." The serious tone to her voice made Miyeon comply. 

 

She turned her body tugging the zipper down a bit. "Here you'll have to pull it down the rest of the way I can't reach." Shuhua Pulled the zipper down to Miyeons waist. Miyeon had a tank top on underneath so Shuhua had to lift it up a bit. She could see the cuts and bruises were healing correctly and nothing seemed to be infected. "Minnie unnie did a good job. No more going out til you're healer got it?" Miyeon wanted to argue but the look on Shuhuas face told her it would be unwise. She may have super strength and speed but she still feared the younger girls wrath. 

 

Shuhua zipped Miyeon back up and sat on the bed. Miyeon sat beside her. "I'm really sorry for not telling y'all. I was scared you know the whole you could get hurt too thing." Shuhua nodded. "I get it. No more secrets okay? We have to be honest with each other." Miyeon nodded then looked down. "So we aren't acting like a couple anymore?" 

 

Shuhua crossed her arms glaring at her. "Myeon weren't you listening earlier. A big dumb super hero made me fall for her. Emphasis on the dumb." Miyeon blushed. "That doesn't mean you're automatically gonna want to date me. I mean I did keep some secrets from you." Shuhua hummed. "That's true but I forgive you. So why don't you officially ask me out. I'm waiting." Miyeon looked at her and took her hand. "Shuhua will you be my girlfriend? For real this time? No more secrets I promise." Shuhua smiled softly. "I am the girl you and Minnie were talking about?" Miyeon nodded blushing deeplu. Shuhua smiled. "Then yes unnie and I promise I won't make you sad like that again. I didn't know you were feeling that way." 

 

Miyeon pulled Shuhua close and kissed her. Shuhuas arms wrapped around her neck holding her close. They spent a few moments kissing only pulling away when they needed to. "I could get used to that." Shuhua blushed as she spoke. 

 

"So cute!" Miyeon hugged her tightly kissing her cheek repeatedly. "Unnieeee." Shuhua made a face at her pretending she didn't like it but ended up laughing. "I love you I have for a long time..." Miyeon whispered to the younger woman. "I know you don't feel it yet but when you do I want to know okay?" Shuhua nodded and smiled. "So next week?" She joked. "You're gonna make me wait a whole week? Wah Yeh Shuhua so mean!" She joked back kissing her cheek again. 

 

Eventually they came out of the room Miyeon walking behind Shuhua with her arms around her waist. Soojin and Soyeon we're sitting on the floor holding hands with a blanket wrapped around their waists and Minnie and Yuqi were on one of the couches cuddling. "So how long is Miyeon grounded for?" Minnie asked chuckling. "Til she heals." Shuhua walked to the second couch. She and Miyeon settled on it with Shuhuas head on her lap. "So movie night again?" Minnie nodded. "Yep this time without me not being able to focus cause of this idiot."

 

Note: I know it was kinda short but thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying.