002

Golden Girl

"Gah Shuhua why do you have so much stuff?!" Miyeon asked as she put the last box in their room. "Cause unnie I need it." Miyeon held up a book about knot tying. "Oh yeah you need this? What were you planning to do with this?" 

 

Yuqi appeared in the door widening her eyes. "Shuhua I didn't know you were into that? Run unnie she's gonna tie you up and-" Soyeon slapped her hand over Yuqi's mouth. "Dont make me burn this place to the ground on our first day here." She took the book and began ripping pages out. "Not on my watch. No tying anyone up. Especially not the makne." She glared at Miyeon. Shuhua complained loudly. 

 

Miyeon hummed. "If you want to know knots so bad I can teach you some." She used them regularly as a super hero to keep the criminals from getting away. Soyeon eyed her suspiciously. "Why do you know knots Cho Miyeon? What have you been doing to our Makne?!?" She grabbed her by the collar threateningly. Minnie gently removed Soyeons hand. "You remember that summer when I had a job I wouldn't tell anyone about? My second year of college. I was a dominatrix. Miyeon let me try knots on her." She lied easily.

 

Yuqi pushed Soyeon away from Miyeon and grabbed her collar glaring at the oldest. "Yah! Why'd you let my girlfriend tie you up!?" Minnie sighed and grabbed Yuqi by the waist putting her over her shoulder. "Woogi calm down it was before we were dating I paid her she whined the whole time." 

 

Shuhua looked annoyed at Miyeon. Soojin stood at the door smirking. "Ooh you're in trouble. Looks like I'll be the one getting her love tonight." She teased. 'Is it working is she jealous of Shuhua and I?' Miyeon thought. Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Nope she talks in her sleep if she's sleeping in there I'm not." 

 

Soyeon began taking pizza orders as everyone was getting hungry. Minnie told Soyeon hers and Miyeons before dragging the oldest into her room locking the door. "So explain to me how you're gonna hide from Shuhua?" Miyeon nodded. "So she's a deep sleeper and so I'll just wait til she falls asleep and then go out. I'll just wear the clothes under my pajamas." 

 

Minnie tilted her head. "Uhuh... And how will you hide it when you're not wearing it?" Miyeon hummed. "Well I have three actually that way I can always be wearing one. And also..." She went to the dresser and pulled out the third drawer til the back was visible. She then placed her finger in what looked to be a broken corner of the wood. The board fell down revealing a hidden compartment where there were two matching golden girl costumes. "Impressive Cho. One thing though?" Miyeon looked at her. "What is it?" Minnie tilted her head. "If you're always wearing it what happens when you two have ? Do you just hope she doesn't ask why you're wearing a golden girl costume?"

 

Miyeon stared off into space. 'Do normal couples have so early into the relationship? We've supposedly been together for two and a half months. Maybe she won't find it unreasonable.' "We haven't had we mostly just cuddle there's lots of kisses usully. But you've got a point if we get that far I need to not be wearing it." 

 

Minnie was shocked. "Wait you haven't? Awe Shuhua wants to wait and you're being such a gentlewoman about it?" Miyeon nodded smiling. "Of course I would never pressure her. I love her so I have to treat her right." She spoke from the heart. 

 

Minnie confessed. "When you two announced you were dating I kinda didn't believe it. I thought It was one of Shuhuas plans to try to get Soojins attention." Minnie held her friends hand and smiled at her. "I'm glad to finally see you happy. You deserve it Ramiyeon." Miyeon smiled at her. "Thanks Min. Does this mean I'm finally forgiven for not telling you about golden girl?" She looked hopeful. 

 

Minnie shook her head. "Never. Are you sure you don't want to tell Shuhua it would save a lot of time and work. And she would one hundred percent find it hot that you can lift a bus." Miyeon laughed softly. "Maybe I'll tell her." Shuhua picked the lock the door slamming open. "What are you doing Nicha Yontararak pulling my girlfriend into a locked room!?" She looked where Minnie was holding her hand. "Is this how Yuqi gets dumped? And Myeon begs for my forgiveness which I give eventually after eight whole excruciating months of self betterment?" 

 

Miyeon laughed softly and let go of Minnie's hand. She went to Shuhua and kissed her forehead. "She was congratulating me on our relationship. Apparently she didn't believe we were dating at first." Everyone laughed but one. "I'm still not convinced." Soojin shrugged. 

 

"What why? We share a bed clothes we are always sitting on or next to eachother." Soojin hummed. "You and Shuhua are both very affectionate people. And not shy about pda. I just find it odd that you haven't like actually kissed in front of us. Come on Unnie you act like we didn't see you with...Her." She shrugged. "It's just not very you."

 

Shuhua looked pleadingly at Miyeon. The older girl took a deep breath before wrapping her arm around the younger girls waist pulling her body against hers. Shuhuas hands instinctively found their way to Miyeons shoulders. Miyeon stared into her eyes. "Not very romantic but here we go." She leaned in and connected their lips. 'Wow her lips are soft. How are they that soft?' Shuhua tilted her head as she kissed back. 

 

Shuhua unknowingly at first really enjoyed the kiss. 'Im kissing my Unnie. My Unnie who isn't Soojin. And I like it?' Miyeon broke the kiss gently wiping the smudged lipstick from around Shuhuas mouth. "There happy? You've seen us kiss." Miyeon looked at Shuhua who blushed. It was clear to everyone but Shuhua the amount of love coming from her eyes. Soojin faked hurt. "Wow Yeh Shuhua I thought you only had eyes for me." She chuckled patting her shoulder. "I'm glad you're happy. You better take good care of her Yeon." Soojin pointed threateningly.  

 

Shuhua stayed close to Miyeon resting her face on the girls shoulder. Her thoughts going fast. Miyeon quietly shooed everyone from the room and Minnie closed the door behind them. Miyeon held Shuhuas waist. She let her thumbs rub soothing circles on the small bit of exposed stomach. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I thought that was what you wanted."

 

Shuhua looked up at her. "Don't be sorry. I just... It's nothing." Shuhua smiled at her. "You're a good kisser Unnie whoever you actually date will never want to stop kissing you." Miyeon chuckled. "I had my fair share of practice." Shuhua felt a little jealous but refused to show it. "Oh yeah I forgot about player Miyeon." She laughed softly. "Yeah player Miyeon." 

 

Player Miyeon had never existed. She just told her friends she was on dates when she went out to fight crime. "So you're really not mad? Cause.. I mean we are planning to have movie night. I don't want you to be to uncomfortable to pretend like you like cuddling me." Shuhua nudged her gently. "Hey don't be stupid. Just cause you're not my real girlfriend doesn't mean I don't like cuddling." She smiled softly at her. 

 

Miyeon really desperately wanted to kiss her again. But she didn't have a reason. "Shall we join the rest then?" She held her arm out to her. Shuhua hummed and without warning jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around the older woman. 

 

Thanks to her reflexes Miyeon was able to catch her easily. "Was that supposed to be a sneak attack? Come on Shuhua how long have we known eachother?" She smirked smugly. "I've seen you do that to Soojin and Minnie even Yuqi plenty of times."

 

Shuhua stuck her tongue out at her. "Well excuse me they never catch me. They end up on their butts." Miyeon chuckled. "That's why I'm I'm the best. You can't deny it now." She adjusted her a bit and held her letting her cling like a koala as she walked to the living room. As she stepped into the room the doorbell rang. 

 

Miyeon without a second thought opened it and took the pizzas easily while still holding Shuhua with her other hand. "Thank you!" She said to the pizza guy. She turned and saw everyone staring at her including a semi blushing Shuhua. "What?" She suddenly realized. "Oh I've been working out. I know Shuhua likes strong women so..." She lied on the spot. Minnie looked a little relieved. "Whoa Ramiyeon is secretly jacked." Everyone laughed. 

 

Miyeon put the pizzas down before letting Shuhua down. "Sorry." She whispered to her. Shuhua pouted. "Sorry for what? Being super strong? That was impressive. So who have you actually been working out for?" Miyeon blushed rubbing the back of her neck. "Ah well..." Shuhua felt Miyeons bicep. "Hmm whoever she is she's lucky. If you need to end our fake relationship we can. You know if you want to go after the girl you love. Don't think I haven't heard you and Minnie talking about her. I just haven't figured out who she is yet." There was a bit of jealousy present in the way she said it. 

 

Soon they were all sitting eating pizza and watching a movie. Soojin sat beside Shuhua and Miyeon on a couch and Soyeon sat with Minnie and Yuqi on the other. "I'm tired of being the third wheel." Soyeon announced before sitting on the floor and looking at Soojin. "Yeah same. They're like stuck to each other." She sat beside Soyeon.

 

Miyeon took the opportunity to stretch out more practically laying down at this point. She and Shuhua got comfortable. She could almost forget they weren't a real couple. 

 

Once the third movie started a sudden alert came on their phones. "There's a fire in downtown heading our way." Yuqi read. "So we should keep an eye out the window." Miyeon looked at Minnie then tried to find a reason to sneak out. "My muscles hurt from carrying all of Shuhuas stuff I think I'm gonna take a long hot shower." She got up and ignored the weird looks she got. 

 

She quickly went to the bathroom and the shower. Locking the door behind her as she ran to the room to get her suit. She quickly changed and jumped out of the window. As she landed with her feet planted firmly on the ground she began to run twords where the fire was. 

 

She made sure her mask was on so she couldn't be recognized. Miyeon ran into the building. "Is anyone in here?" She heard a child calling for help and ran in their direction. She saw a little girl who could only be about seven years old and picked her up. "Eomma!" The child called out to her mother. Miyeon spotted her just underneath a collapsed wall with blood trickling down her forehead. She nodded. "I'll get your Eomma but I need to take you outside first where you're safe okay?" She asked the little girl. The girl nodded and held on tight. 

 

Miyeon took the girl out and dropped her off with the EMT before running back inside. She coughed as the smoke had begun to burn her lungs. She went to the woman and begun to lift the wall off of her. She felt pieces of the building begin to fall even more. 

 

She used her body to protect the woman from the falling bits of roof. As soon as she could she pulled the woman carefully from the rubble and dashed out just as the top floor caves in all the way. She made it outside giving the woman to a nearby fireman. She fell to her knees coughing. An EMT came running to her. "Are you okay miss golden girl?" Miyeon just gave him a thumbs up still coughing. "He handed her a water bottle and looked at her back. She had a few cuts from the falling bits. 

 

"I always thought you were invulnerable..." He got some first aid supplies and cleaned the cuts. Miyeon let him work as she drank the bottle trying to catch her breath. 

 

A reporter came to Miyeon. She looked up at her groaning. "Golden girl! Are you injured? What happened in there?" The woman shoved a microphone in Miyeons face. She had somehow busted her lip again and she could feel the mic touching it causing an anoying prickling feeling. "Go away. Can't you see im in pain." She gently pushed the microphone away. 

 

She bowed to the man who doctored her wounds and ran home. She jumped up into the window landing on the floor of hers and Shuhuas bedroom. She quickly stowed away her costume and snuck into the bathroom. After a moment of actually showering she came out almost no signs of her injury. 

 

She made her way back to the living room where Yuqi and Soyeon who was now sprawled across Soojins lap were fast asleep. "Did I miss anything good?" Shuhua hummed. "We turned the movie off and watched the news." Miyeon tilted her head. "Minnie wanted to see if golden girl would be okay. Not sure how you knew she would be there Min." Minnie hummed. "Oh yeah uhh I just had a feeling." 

 

Shuhua hummed. "Well that stupid reporter should have left her alone. She was obviously in pain. I swear it's like these people don't care that she's human too." Miyeon smiled softly at the girls words until she sat down hissing softly from the wounds on her back. She tried to play it off but Shuhua looked concerned at her. 

 

"Are you okay? What happened? And why is your lip busted..." Soojin looked at Miyeon. "Let me see your back you must've pulled a muscle I'll put some icy hot on it to help." Miyeon shook her head frantically looking to Minnie for help. "Miyeon had a bad experience with icy hot. Now she'll only use this Thai cream brought. Come on lets go get it I'll help. 

 

Miyeon followed Minnie to her room and Minnie sighed. "I saw the cuts...Are you okay?" Miyeon nodded. "Just hurts a little. I wanted to ask if that woman was okay but the reporter..." Minnie nodded understanding. "You couldn't risk one of them recognizing you when you were on TV so up close." Miyeon nodded. "Miyeon you're fine you saved her that's enough. Now come on your girlfriend probably thinks I'm trying to take you away again." She joked.

 

"Nah I'm sure she's bothering Soojin." They went back out and saw that was exactly what she had been doing. 

 

Note: In every chapter I give myself a word goal to meet and a minimum. My goal this time was 1600 the final count was about 2455. I may have gotten a little carried away.