Chapter 3 : The Passive Aggresive Brother

Sweet Lies

Chapter 3 

 

“You almost blew my ing game, Jongin.” said the voice behind both of you seethingly. 

 

Shocked by the sudden voice you quickly scooted yourself to stand behind Kai or Jongin as if you’re trying to hide yourself but being subtle at the same time. Kai just look at you weirdly noticing your sudden closeness to him not that he’s complaining or anything you were warm and he enjoys that. Looking back at the tall blonde man that are seemingly mad, you nudge Kai to say something to him.

 

“Sorry, Tao. I’m just trying to give you my utmost support.” said Kai smirking liking how the man called Tao seemed pissed off by his action earlier while putting his arm around your shoulder and gently pulling you closer to him as if you both are a freaking couple.

 

You weren’t exactly uncomfortable with skinships as you like the feeling of warmness radiating from the tanned skin man but however having skinships  with your girl friends and guy friends do have a mild difference but otherwise you’re pretty cool with it.  And you weren’t exactly sure if you’re comfortable with Kai being a little touchy when you only have met him today. Hell, you don’t even know if you’re both friends now.

 

“You better not pull this again on my next ing tournament.” said Tao with anger seeping through his voice who suddenly noticed you with Kai hands still wrapped around your shoulder.

 

“Who’s this?” asked the tall blonde man or Tao his eyes that were filled with anger starts to soften knowing he probably scared you while talking roughly to his stupid brother.

 

“She’s a new student.” Kai raising his eyebrow a little noticing Tao sudden interest on you, apart of him and Tao that were in a middle of an argument he don’t really care that Tao was cursing him out and just brushed it off like it was nothing and continue wrapping his arm around you tightly. But, he would be lying if he said that he didn’t regret bringing you to the basketball court not liking how his brother are taking an interest on you.

 

“What’s your name?” asked the tall blonde man ignoring Kai while his eyes are looking straight into your eyes making you look down on your hands.

 

“Choi Sena.” said you slowly. 

 

“I’m Huang Zitao but you can call me Tao.” said him while trying not to look at you.

 

“But Tao, aren’t you uncomfortable letting girls calling you tha-.” said Kai  weirded out on how his brother are acting before Tao’s hand shutting Kai’s mouth from saying anything.

 

“You two should go now. Or would you guys want to be scold from being late?” said Tao looking at Kai tauntingly daring him to say anything.

 

Noticing this you quickly look at your watch before trying to calm yourself down, you never like going to class late because that means ther’s a chance of you getting stared at by everyone as you were looking for your dumb seat not to mention you are a new student and first impressions is always your utmost priority. 

 

“Kai-ssi , Tao-ssi is right. We should probably go now, I really don’t wanna be late.” said you anxiously feeling a little  small with the two taller guys in front of you. Without you noticing Tao have never even once moved his eyes from you.

 

“Alright alright, we can go now. No need to be anxious babe , I’m sure everything is going to go pretty smoothly today.” said Kai winking playfully.

 

“Tao, I’m gonna go home a little late today. Make sure to tell the other hyungs.” 

 

“Tell them yourself you lazy .” said Tao before casually taking his leave.

 

“By the way, it was nice to meet you, Choi Sena.” said him turning his back before slowly leaving your point of view.

 

“He’s pretty cool.” muttered you silently.

 

“Wait before you see him with my youngest brother.” said the tanned man chuckling at your amazed look.

 

Walking towards the long hall, you were looking at the locker key with a keychain that has the number 203 on it.

 

“Your locker is beside my brother’s, huh. What a coincidence.” said Kai with a hint of curiousity.

 

After finally reaching to your locker, you quickly insert the key and take some of the books that are already prepared inside the locker out. You and Kai both walk to your first class. Noticing that you were slightly nervous and trembling Kai quickly reached for your hand holding it gently and fondly as he was trying to calm you down.
Entering your first class which is an English class that were teach by Sir Henry, you quietly let go of Kai’s hand whispering a quick thank you that Kai replied with a honest smile unlike his flirtatious smile earlier.  The teacher was nowhere to be seen meaning that you both were quite early which make you slightly happy to not be late on your first class. There’s a few student here and there that were clearly checking you out and some of the girls student was curious on who you are and what the hell were you doing with Kai. Silently walking behind Kai, he nudged you to sit in the desk in front of him. Trying to distract you , Kai quickly talk about how his younger brother Sehun was a freaking brat and how he always got what he wants, you continue listening to his story or more like ranting. 

 

Suddenly ,a teacher walks into the classroom. After the student finished saying their greetings everyone just sit down ready to continue their lesson but unfortunately for you, Sir Henry were scanning the room clearly looking for a new face that he didn’t recognize as he were told that there will be a new student in his class. Finally seeing you, with your facemask on he was about to ask you to introduced yourself to the class.

 

But before he have the chance to say anything, three students walks through the door and only one of them were actually kind enough to greet Sir Henry.

 

‘We’re so sorry, Sir Henry. One of us are kinda sick today.” said the guy with a pointy ear while smiling sheepishly at the teacher.

 

“It’s okay but next time try to inform me first.” said Sir Henry releasing a sigh.

 

After the three students finally have take their seats, Sir Henry looks at you and ask you to introduce yourself. Silently standing up without making any noise.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Choi Sena. Please take care of me.” Said you and bowing after introducing yourself but the problem is no one could actually hear your voice because it was muffled by your facemask.

“Sena, how about you take off your facemask so we can see your face and maybe hear your voice?” said Sir Henry.

 

Taking off your facemask and brushing your long wavy hair out of your face, everyone could finally see your face.

 

Kai on the other hand was shooked on how pretty you are, He already bet that you were pretty but he didn’t know that you were THIS pretty. The facemask were doing your beauty dirty by hiding those cute button nose and your full pink lip that makes it so kissable. Beside Kai trying to not let the blush crept up on his face, the other three student where two of them are known to never pay any attention to anyone was staring at you from the back of the class.

 

First, they were intrigued from how you were sitting with Kai because all of them know how much Kai hate anyone that sits in front of him which is why the desk in front of him is always empty. And secondly, all of them finds it weird how you are wearing a facemask although Seoul were known to have pretty harsh fine dust, most people that live here don’t even try to wear it most of the time. Now, they were shocked of your beautiful face. In the midst of the moment, one of the brother finally voiced their thoughts to the others.

 

“So that’s who Tao was eager to meet with, huh. I can see now why he wants her.”