Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Sweet Lies

Chapter 1 : The Beginning


It was late April, when you first step your foot into the prestigious Seoul Academy. The prestigious school where only the intelligent and the rich would be accepted, it was no surprise to you how beautiful the school ground is knowing damn well how much money the school probably get from their student’s parents. Unlike the school badge, your uniform consist two colors which is gray and black that really compliment your skin shade plus it was pretty comfortable even with the skirt being a little short than you actually prefer. You start walking into the school building where there’s a lot of students just chatting with each other or running around the hallway with their friends.

 

You continue walking around trying to find any sign that may just tell you where the hell is the principal’s office is. ‘My first day didn’t even started yet but I just wanna go home already.’ You were dead tired from moving all of your stuff into your new apartment the previous night and now this principal’s damn office are nowhere to be found. You were glad to be able to study here but the length of the hallway is making you regret accepting the offer.

 

‘Should I ask someone.’ said you in your mind. The thing about you is you’re incredibly awkward and anxious when talking to strangers and small talks is clearly NOT your thing. This is one of the downside of being extremely introverted, being so out of touch with the outside world really do have some grip on your way of communicating with people. 

 

As you were walking with confused look clearly plastered on your face, one of the students start walking towards you ignoring his friends that are talking to him. Mentally panicking, you try to calm yourself down and telling yourself that he probably aren’t going to talk to you.

 

But damn were you wrong…

 

“Hey, are you a new student?” said the pale boy with the prettiest smile you have seen in your entire life.

 

“Yeah, I am.” said you without any expression on your face.

 

 Even if you reply to him with a smile, it’s not like he would be able to see it because of the white facemask you are wearing. One of the reason of you wearing the mask is because you just find facemask pretty especially whenever you match the facemask with your daily outfit.

 

“I’m Yoshinori but you can call me Yoshi, I’m a transfer student from Japan but I actually transferred here a couple months ago with my childhood friends.” said Yoshi with a smile while waving his hand calling his other friends that are just watching you talking with him.  As three of his friend were walking to you, Yoshi took the chance and asked you for your name.

 

“I’m Sena.”

 

“Who’s Sena?” interrupt one of Yoshi’s friend. He was really tall like REALLY REALLY TALL maybe it’s because your parent’s genetics that make you only 5’0 foot tall that makes you shorter than the majority of everyone heights in this school.

 

“This pretty flower over here.” said Yoshi flirtatiously while smiling.
“Anyway, Sena this is my friends. The tall one is Haruto but we called him Ruto, He’s the youngest between us four.” said Yoshi while pointing to Haruto while the youngest absent mindedly waved at you which you return with a confused wave.

 

"The one with the red hair is Doyoung, He’s really annoying sometimes so I wouldn’t really reccommend you talk to him if you’re easily annoyed.” which Doyoung return with a glare that aren’t really a glare but more like a confused monkey look.

 

“Lastly, the guy that haven’t been looking at us and don’t even know that we’re talking about him is Asahi, He only talk to people that he is close with so if I were you I would take it slow.”

 

“Nice to meet you all .” said you while smiling finding it funny how the friend group is so unique and different from each other. You glance at your watch afraid of being late not to mention you still haven’t found the principal’s office.


“By the way, I noticed you were trying to find something. I can help you if you want.” said Yoshi and you have never been so grateful that he was offering his help to you.

 

“I’m looking for the principal’s office, any idea as where it might be?” said you anxiously.

 

“Yeah, I can walk you there. Shall we, my lady?” said Yoshi handing his hand to you hoping that you would grab it. Having no choice than to play along you grabbed his hand.

 

"Tell the teacher, I’m helping a new student like the good student I am and I’m gonna be a little bit late to the class.” shouted Yoshi while walking away from his friend and unknowingly to you smirking to his friend while pointing to your hand holding his.

 

Entering the a huge room, your eyes are looking around at what seem to be a waiting room and a big door where you think is is the principal’s office is. You were feeling quite nervous as you need to talk to him regarding your scholarship before being able to go to your class.

 

“Yoshi-ssi ,you can go back to your class if you want to.” said you afraid that he would miss his first lesson of the day.

 

“Alright, by the way I’m in class 2-4 so come by if you wanna meet me.” said Yoshi flirtatiously winking while walking away from you to go to his class.


“I guess I would need to avoid class 2-4 like a plague in the future.” Mumble you smiling while waving Yoshi goodbye.

 

With a smile, you walk toward the school secretary’s desk asking if you could meet the principal to talk something regarding your scholarship and to receive your school schedule along with your locker key. The secretary just look at you with a grim look as if  what you have just said bore her to death. 

 

“The principal is busy.” said the secretary monotously while typing something on her computer. 

 

“But, I was told to meet him before I got to my first class.” said you weirded out on how you was told to meet the principal but now he’s not available after going through a much not needed hassle just to meet him.

 

“I said he is BUSY, can’t you understand?” said the secretary that are lowkey screaming in your face.

 

“Okay then I’m just gonna wait here.” said you while faking a smile again and trying to avoid punching this rude, stinky breath, y old hag. As you were waiting, you sit on a large couch while trying  to calm down your fuming self. After a few minute past, a guy with broad shoulder in a suit that perfectly fit his body walked out of the principal’s office. Suddenly, his eyes seem to be skimming the waiting room looking he was searching for someone and somehow when he looks at you his face turned into a wide smile.

 

“Choi Sena?" said the handsome man while walking slowly towards you.

 

“Yes?” said you confusedly while tilting your head . You have never seen this beautiful man at all, how the hell did he know your name and act like you both have known eachother.

 

“I apologized in advance for letting you wait here for a long time I was a little caught up with all the paperwork." said him with an apologetic face.

 

"I'm sorry but who're you?" said you awkwardly not remembering if you had ever met this man before. 

 

"I''m your principal, Kim Junmyeon."