Such a Romantic Couple

Scandal

Hiya! I'm back, haha.

English is not my first language, so if there's mistake, just say it on the comment section I'll try my best to fix it.

I write this just to have fun so, Enjoy I guess ahahaha


 

After the whole thief problem solved, they decided to enjoy their moment again, stopped here and there to take a photo and enjoy the scenery, when suddenly the person who wear white coat stopped walking and sit down on the freezing cold bench, with pained expression painted on their face.

“Hey, you Okay? What’s wrong?” Siwon ask with worried voice. “A-Ah no, nothing wrong I’m fine, just need a few moment to rest, I feel a little tired. We will continue our walk, just wait a few minute.” They answered with reassuring voice but the expression betrayed their statement. They look really in pain.

“Lies,” Siwon rebutted before he scrunched in front of the bench the person currently sitting.

“It’s ok.  Tell me, I will get more worried if I don’t know what make you show such expression.”

.

They look like contemplating and thinking the pros and cons of telling Siwon about the problem, before they give up and sighed in surrender knowing Siwon will not back down “My ankle, it hurts”

“Which one?” “The left one” “Okay, I’ll take off your shoe to check what’s wrong” Siwon then crouched in front of his companion before he gently take off their shoe, and shocked to find that there’s an ugly purple bruises on their ankle.

“YAH! Why you didn’t say something! Since when you hide it?! It looks bad, did you not feel any pain at all??!! And why you think its good idea to almost beat up a criminal with this injury?!” he yelled to his reckless companion.

“I didn’t even know it look this worse” they mumbled with small voice

“What!?”

“I mean, I just took a painkiller 3 hours ago for headache so …I think the pain go away after that so I didn’t notice”

“So you’re saying that you didn’t know there’s huge bruise on your own leg? Also where is this come from anyway??”

“Yes, I mean no! I think it was from this morning, tough I didn’t feel anything and just a slight sting, so I didn’t bother to check it. I just feel slight discomfort …. Because I think it’s nothing serious so I continue to ignore it” their voices slowly disappear, and just leave a strained smile in their lips.

Siwon just face palmed and questioning why or how someone didn’t bother to check their own body condition on in this case leg condition if someone feel sting that did not go away.

“Okay, we will come back now. I will take you to hospital, the color is bad sign”

“What! No! I don’t want to!”

“Hospital or...” the ..’or else’ is implied

 “I will kick your .” They tried to threaten Siwon.

“Choice. Which one?” he asks again impatiently, before continued “…and with that leg? you can’t even stand up properly, how you will kick my hm” he continued.

“Ok Ok!”

“What.”

“Hospital, Ok satisfied?” they grumbled.

“Very” Siwon throw a winning smile to his partner.

 


“Oh, look! They look so good walking together side by side like that” Hyun soo commented none stop as he watch the couple from afar, as well as taking as many photo as possible,”whoa what is he doing! It’s on pubic place for Goodness sake!”  HyunSoo said with rushed movement and was ready to take a very scandalous picture when Siwon crouched in front of the other person.

He sounds like a high school girl talk about the latest, hottest, and spiciest gossips. ‘What going on with this guy mind honestly’ YooJin inner mind still questioning his best friend head and how they become best friend in the first place.

“huh. I think they have an argument, I will try to record it” Yoojin mutters while readying his camera phone to capture the moment, because of their distance they’re unable to record their voice, so what captured in his lens were two people that look like arguing with each other.

Click “Oh , YooJin! Hide!” before Hyunsoo get the very misunderstood photo, he with panicked voice reaches to Yoojin coat and pulled him down fast to duck behind the bushes in front of him. Yoojin with startled yelp falls to the freezing ground on his back.

“What!”

“I think the girl noticed us” Hyunsoo stated “huh, but we were so far from them”

“dunno just feel like it, I was so shocked before when she look straight to my camera”

 


Siwon’s companion suddenly whipped their head to the far left, after they hear some suspicious sounds like camera shutter that did not go away ever since they arrived at the park. With narrowed sharp eyes and pursed lips, they mumbled something like “what’s that, I think I saw a flash of camera lens” before they shrugged it off and think that it was not that important.

“What’s wrong?” Siwon asked, his gaze also directed to the place where his partner saw but find nothing.

“hm nothing” they said, their hand gripped the bench so hard it became pale, seeing their struggle Siwon offered his help “can you stand?” “I-don’t know, well if I ignore it entirely I can stand but because you remind me every second about it, it make me unable to stand” they said with accusation evident in their voice

“what’s with that logic?” Siwon says “here, take my hand. Or you want me to carry you to the car? Back or front” he said grinning widely, showing his dimple to his unimpressed companion with his teasing.

In the end they go with Siwon carry the other on his back to the car.


Back to the two useless agent.

They peered carefully through the bushes they currently hide and look around. “Huh where are they gone?” YooJin murmured, gaze searching their target. Then HyunSoo shouted and pointed his finger to other side where their target gone to “Here! Quickly take their photo!” they saw Swion piggyback the person they assumed was a girl on his back to go to their car.

When the two couple finally disappears inside Siwon’s car, they decided to go back to their own car and review the treasure with big grin on their face, ready to set the media on fire.