A y greek God in a presence of Mortal

Scandal

The title of the chapter doesn't have any correlation with the story itself.

 

Scandal

 

Dispac: You can expect what this is about

 

When two dispatch agent meets with the literal Greek God in a Café and follow that said Greek God and meet with another ethereal creature,

 

The day is bright but not as bright as the face of these two men who’s sitting face to face inside a café, as if there was thick dark cloud hanging above their heads. Desperation and exhaustion clearly reflected through their eyes when the two of them meet each other. The café’s warm and lively atmosphere was so contrast with these two men aura, even the nearby table also threw a slightly weird look to them.

 

“So… did you get something? Please tell me at least you get something worthy?” The man with brown coat asks his other companion while he calmly taking a sip from his steaming hot chocolate with bear shaped marshmallow floating inside his mug. His eyes judged the other man, taking every single twitch and pull on the other face, patiently waiting for the other to answer his questions.

“…” Few minute passed with silence and still no answer. The man with brown coat raised his eyebrow. A sign he’s still expect a response from the person in front of him.

“Actually… I got.. um… a really cute photo of a cat in front of the building they were in…while I was trying to get their picture because…” He said with the feel of awkwardness slowly creeping up his spine.

 

The man with brown coat raised his eyebrow again.

“Um okay... Based on the schedule we got from the suspicious and slightly questionable source, he will meet up with someone at the park near his apartment, so I followed him here. Then after that I was waiting for hours, in the cold winter day, can you imagine! I was almost become a block of ice! Thank God I didn’t forgot the heat pack on my pocket”

“Yes, yes continue please”

“Um Okay, and then he finally show up and there’s someone with him, yes. BUT! This ‘someone’ is actually his band mate! Like what the hell dude! I mean if he’s just want to meet with his band mate he didn’t have to threw a suspicious look every minute and make a very suspicious smile and singing ‘my love~ I will come to you~’ just to meet with his band member! And then he suddenly looks straight at me and confidently waving his hand to me! And at my camera!! And sent a flying kiss and wink at ME! I know he do it on purpose!! And I’m absolutely sure he also knew that I’m tailing him since he left the building!!”

His rapid rant drew the other customer attention to him and the man who sat in front of him.

Silence…

 

“Ah..I’m sorry haha” he bowed and apologized in awkward manner. He then seated his back to his seat and acts as if his outbursts before never happen, and threw an accused look back to his companion. “So. What about you?”

The man with brown coat slowly places his mug on the table. “I got few things, but I’m sure they didn’t want it. My targets just hang out with another idol”

 

“What! Its worthy! Why do you think it’s not!?”

 “Did you not hear me, they just hang out.”

“So…”

“So what”

“Tell me of course”

Sigh “... Okay so, I follow two of NCT member like they said, they went to a restaurant near SM building, at first I think they will meet with girl or something. Turn out they just meet with their other band mate, two of SHINee member also TVXQ. They look like just having fun, so I just leave them”

 

“What! Why you leave them!? What if they really meet with girls!?”

 The man with brown coat just deadpanned and threw a weird look at his male companion, “did you lose your sanity? It’s still winter season and cold out here. Did you expect me to follow them and became ice block in the process, sorry no, thanks. Maybe you did”

“Then why you did not follow your target?”

“I’m busted, remember” sigh, he ignored the last comment.

After their quite heated conversation, there’s no sound again from both men.

The man with thick black jacket slowly takes a sip from his hot chocolate too, savoring the heat that radiate from his mug and the sweet taste of his drink. They seem enjoy the warm atmosphere of the café.

.

.

(They look like a couple.. xixixi)

.

.

“Do you think we should continue the list?? I think I lost them somewhere. And the team needs something spicy”

“Huh, you lost the list? That’s really good news”

“huh good news?”

“I want to enjoy this and make today my self-claimed holiday. If you want to go then just go” the man with brown coat raised his shoulder carelessly.

“Cruel”

.

.

Silence… (Again)

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly the bell on the door that indicates customer entering the café chiming. There’s, in front of door way, stood a man that resemble with a Greek god, a perfect figure with built body and handsome face. He wore dark sunglass and his hair neatly slicked back, his perfect toned body wrapped in dark t-shirt and long black trench coat, his long leg also wrapped in black pants and a shiny shoes adoring his feet, over all he look like an aristocrat in modern environment. With confident steps he makes his way to the waiter who’s right now look like she either wanted to run away or pass out, staring to the man that stood in front of her in awe.

“Hello excuses me. I want one espresso and one Americano please. Also one box of macaroon”

The waiter seemed didn’t hear what the man said, “a..ah! Oh Okay I’m sorry! C-can you please repeat your o-order Sir?!!” she said with stutter in every word.

“One espresso, one Americano and one box of macaroon, please” he repeat his order again with charming smile on his lips.

“a.ah yes okay, here or take out”

“Take out please”

“O..Okay, just wait a moment please”

 

 

 

Back to the these two poor man

 

 

“Hey, what if there’s a really famous person walked in front of us??” the man with black jacket break the tranquility with his unexpected question. Absentmindedly, while placed his head on the table, his eyes never leave the front door. Because he sat with his back on the wall so he can fully observe everything inside the café.

“Then I will outright follow them in this cold day even if they just chilling somewhere cause . But I won’t because a famous person will never suddenly appear and walk like they own the place”.

After few minute, the man noticed that he didn’t get reply like usual from his table companion. And he also noticed that his companion expression changed in alarming rate first froze with his mouth opened like a fish, then shocked, and then finally his lips forming a really wide grin (a really creepy wide grin in his opinion). He started to feel worried for his friend sanity, thinking that maybe this job is too hard for him and his partner finally lose it.

“Oi, Soo-ah… HyunSoo!” he called his name and waving a hand in front of his face, but he still didn’t get any response. Then suddenly this Hyunsoo guy, the man with black jacket stood up and aggressively shaking the man with brown coat body violently,

“Oh my God! YooJin-ah! I just saw Choi Siwon casually walked in front of my own eyes!” He whisper screamed to his friend (finally we know their name haha) “What…wait ow! Stop shaking me!”

“Look..Look!” Hyunsoo ignoring his friend plea and without mercy he force his friend head to look at the café entrance where the perfect man that looks like a sculpture walked out of the café. “Wait.. Wait, wait Ok ow. Let go my head first! You lunatic!” he shouted with pained voice.

“So did you hold your promise!? Don’t you dare to take back what you said earlier! I mean at least we get something to do! Right! Be a man and hold your promise” he said it with a really big grin painted in his lips and shining sparkling eyes. He look like a deranged man that out of mental hospital and YooJin think he should send a recommendation latter to his boss to send his best friend here to metal hospital for real. Or maybe he should send his resignation letter to his boss first.

“Yeah yeah, shut up. Okay!!” ‘Why did I say such things? Did Super Junior curse really exist like they said??’

 “Yosh!”

And Yoojin only can mourning his lost self-claimed holiday.