This lovely atmosphere is perfect for a theif to steal their peaceful moment or wallet.

Scandal

well like I said earlier, the tittle of each chapter did not have any correlation with the story itself.

---

 

Contrast to the two ‘stalker guy’ non-peaceful and noisy conversation, let’s go back to our secret couple who spend their peaceful off day in this frigid winter. The park is beautiful, but it will be much more beautiful in spring, when the cherry blossom finally blooming making the lanscape became pink and full of flower petal and the entire colorful flower decorated on the every side of the walk path also bloom.

But the beauty of this winter season also exquisite, the trees bare with leaf, and the snow here and there covered the tree and surrounding landscape with it’s pure white color, the leftover leaf from autumn season also create a fairy tale like atmosphere. There were not that many people come here on winter day because most of them choose to spend time inside their house with thick blanket wrapped around their body and hot drink as their companion as they sat in front of fireplace.

 

 

So Siwon use this opportunity to enjoy the park in peace with his other companion for break, with so lettle pole coming here make his doen't put any effort on his disguise. His schedule is so hectic these days, with the mini album release so close.

He and other Super Junior member almost didn’t get any day off since they start this mini album project which almost 4 month ago, with the shooting, filming, photo shoot, shows recording and every single job they do as entertainer or idol. So when their managers finally give them green light this afternoon that their schedule is over and informed them that they were free for this weekend.

All of them take the news with tears of joy figuratively, and some of them literally (looking at Eunhae couple who’s ready to bolt from the room and prepare karaoke party at Heechul without the man's consent, but because Heechul is such 'nice' hyung so he allowed his ‘dear-beloved-dongsaeng’ to do what they want, in the end Shindong also joined their soon to be disaster Karaoke session.)

 

So, here he is, in the park enjoying fresh air of winter season with his beautiful companion. Siwon was really glad when the other agreed to come with him, he almost gave up because other member already have plan for themselves. Today he really wants to savor this winter season with someone. And this person is the last he asks, hoping that they will agree. And he was feeling overjoyed when they said ‘Yes’ for his request.

“So, what do you think of this park? My sister recommended me to come here, it’s not too crowded and the view is beautiful she said. Tough she suggested coming at autumn or spring, but winter is not that bad either” Siwon said, as he also ask the other their opinion.

“hm, it’s so lovely and fresh! I love it! Thank you for taking me here” they said with smile on their lips

“your sister got a taste, it sure is beautiful” they said with excited voice while hugging Siwon arm tightly, before released him and take out his phone from his pocket to capture everything with his camera. “Come on let’s take a walk around here, ...whoa the frozen lake look like a natural ice rink!”

.

.

As they walk side by side peacefully and strolling and enjoying the cool atmosphere of the park, and then suddenly someone trying to steal Siwon’s wallet in the middle of their walk. Unfortunately Siwon did not notice anything amiss but fortunately the mugger immediately stopped by Siwon’s companion who noticed the criminal suspicious behavior before they acted.

They grabbed and pull the hood of this poor mugger clothes forcefully, and with impressive move they tackle till he falls to the ground. They then sits on the criminal body and grabbed his collar forcefully. With low and threatening voice they said.

“Give it back or I’ll punch you” the poor mugger shivered from how the voice sounds so vicious

"Yes! Yes! I’m sorry! Here! Let me go! Please!” he said with erratic and terrified voice, with pale face he throws the wallet to the ground and escaped from the scene after the person who hold him down released him.

They pick up Siwon’s wallet from ground and give it back to Siwon while the mugger run like his life depended on it.

“…You ok!? Are you hurt anywhere? Why you suddenly do that!?” he said worriedly, checking his companion body for any injuries.

“But Siwon. That’s your wallet he stole. Do you think I will let him go just like that?”

“I was more worried about you. What if he carry weapon with him? He can hurt you. The wallet is not that important.”

The other just threw a deadpan expression at Siwon and mumbled something under their breath.

.

“Whoa! YooJin did you see that! That was an awesome move! She’s badass! Who is this brave girl? Did you recorded it”

“Hm that was kind cool and did you just gonna assume that they’re woman?” Yoojin said averted his gaze to the man beside him before while replaying the video when then ‘woman’ tackled the criminal to the ground.

It sure was a really impressive move, but Yoojin still ot conviced that Siwon pertner is a woman, even if the figure of that person support that theory. nah he will think about that later, no he have a job to do, he shrugged this nagging feeling inside his stomach.