We're technically a stalker, but that's not the point

Scandal

After they (Hyunsoo) come to conclusion that it will be a good idea to shift their long list possibly juicy gossips to tailing Choi Siwon. Yoojin still believe that this impulsive decision will backfired to them, but unfortunately his partner did not care. So they come out of the café after Choi Siwon then entered their car to observe Siwon with hawk like eyes from inside their car.

“You know, he ordered two drink before, and a macaroon” Hyunsoo said with low voice, informed Yoojin beside him.

“Do you think he’s with someone right now? I think I can see someone vague silhouette on passenger seat” for someone whose considering sending a resignation letter to his boss minute ago, he sound too eager.

“Oh he’s moving! Go go go! YooJin follow him!” he yelled while pointing the car in front of him  “ugh. Ok..Ok! You don’t have to scream on my ear like that!” Yoojin then started his car and move slowly few meter behind Siwon car.

 

.

Half an hour later

“Where do you think he’s going?” Hyunsoo ask Yoojin who still focused on driving and to not get too far behind and lost Siwon.

“I don’t know”.

“He can be anywhere you know, someone on his passenger seat is probably his manager or even his sister, it also possible if he go to photo shoot set or something. I heard Super Junior is so busy and active these days and I think they’re also planning to release another album next month”

“hmmm. It’s a mini album, I just checked and wait, his sister is not possible. I also just checked her SNS and she seems spend time with her friend in Jeju” Hyunsoo said as he shoved his phone screen to Yoojin face, his expression is so serious as he’s scrolling his phone screen like a (fake) detective gathering a clue and evidence..

 

The silence seem catch up to them again, and then Hyunsoo without preamble shouted

“Hey! YooJin! Turn left! Turn left! Left! I said left! Not right!”

“I know! You didn’t have to shout in my ears! you !” he yelled back to his companion before take a sharp turn to the left.

.

.

Few minute later, after a chaotic driving and several close calls because of his partner in crime

“Oh. They stopped. Huh it’s park. Do you think he goes on date?”

“I don’t know” Yoojin sigh, lamenting how he can stick with this of a friend.

 

Several meters ahead from their car, they saw Siwon get out from his car and walk to the other side to open the door on passenger seat. From here these two men can see someone slowly come out from the car. Hyunsoo and YooJin can’t straight up identify this person with how far their position is from Siwon’s car.

“Hyunsoo use your camera I can’t see them clearly”. Yoojin ordered Hyunsoo, he then take out his camera and capture this person picture and zoomed the image. Even then he still can’t identify this person.

“How?” Yoojin asked.

“I don’t know. They look like a woman. But the chest is too flat for a woman, well maybe it’s because their winter coat?”

“…” YooJin just look at him weirdly again.

Sigh “here, check out yourself” he shoved the camera to Yoojin.

Yoojin then take the camera from Hyunsoo hand and look at the picture. There’s someone stood beside Siwon’s car and they’re standing in front of Siwon. the two of them seems engaged in a conversation with small smile that can be seen in Siwon lips even from far away. This person is quite tall for a woman with just few centimeters difference from Siwon, with petite build wear black skinny jeans that hug their long legs perfectly, Pink oversized sweater layered with thick white coat and peach scarf. This person also wears a brown knitted hat and sunglasses with brown lenses, mask and small black backpack.

“So.. What do you think about this person is? His friend or his ‘friend’?” Hyunsoo ask him

“…”

“Whoa Look! They’re just hugging each other! Okay did you get the picture?!” he exclaimed before he click the shutter of his camera, successfully capture them in his lenses.

“Yeah perfect, We will get a nice and spicy headline tomorrow and then we will get the raise from this unexpected news! hahaha” HyunSoo said with big grin.

.

“Do you think she’s an idol? She radiates a really charming aura” Hyunsoo commented when he look at the couple in front of them.

“She?” Yoojin raised an eyebrow to his friend words.

“yeah, look, they look much more smaller and shorter than Siwon. And the body proportion is more petite and the shoulder also too narrow to be a man” he explained

“…”

“Oh they’re going to walk. Let’s follow them”

Then these two men come out of their car, started following Siwon and his partner on safe distance.

“Now I’m 70% convinced that they’re a couple in date-" "seventy? where's the other thirty?" he questioned.

but he ignired his friend question and just continued his monologue "-they just look at them! They’re so natural with each other. Did you hear anything from Super Junior lately? rumor or something”

 “I don’t know… Since their latest reveal I didn’t hear anything. Just few, but out of all them there’s not Siwon Choi on the list. I will know because my own sister is huge fan of him” YooJin said while also thinking. They were observing the two peaceful entities in front of them with camera ready to capture another photo if there’s worthy moment to capture, whatever it is.