AE SHOT 2

My Girlfriend is the Mafia's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Apparently, Ryujin saw someone taking advantage of Lia just outside the school. The guy or guys are not from their school and Ryujin happened to see the time that the guy is lightly massaging Lia's arm and Lia being uncomfortable can't help herself. 

 

"So your first instinct is to punched the guy to sleep?" Jimin asked. Minjeong sighed beside her but glad that they're not hurt. Lia's just sitting and listening again to Ryu's explanation. 

 

"Jimin, we have to go. We're still meeting your mother." Minjeong started. "And you both, please be careful" Jimin stood up to hug Lia goodbye and fist bump Ryujin. Minjeong stayed for a second to thank Ryujin. "Thank you Ryu" 

 

Leaving Ryujin and Lia in the room the place is filled with awkwardness. "Uh.. uhm-" Lia started and Ryujin gave her full attention. 

 

"They were doing that for days but this was the first time he got physical... Thank you for getting involved, I mean I don't like violence but if it wasn't for you" Lia ended. 

 

Ryujin can't seem to follow what Lia said after hearing they've been doing it for days, red is what she saw but that was long forgotten when Lia stood up and hugged Ryu for a moment before leaving. 


For two years of push and pull of Winter and Karina they finally got together and in those years too, their circle of friends became one. Everyone made progress of being friends with one another except for Ryujin and Lia. 

 

That was all because Ryujin confessed her crush to Lia in front of everyone and well Lia being Lia just stood there and slowly got out the crowd leaving Ryujin. That also happened a year ago and Ryujin didn't hate or changed her feelings to the other girl but she was surely hurt by it. 


------------

 

"Gi! Hey! Did you give it back to Winter already?" Giselle actions to put ningning to stop but it was too late when Jimin spoke. "Yeah, what was it babe?" Minjeong's face frowned when Giselle and Ningning left her in the hallway with Jimin.

 

They were meeting in the hallway to go home together but right now Minjeong is in a storage room with Jimin with a curiosity and almost angry expression. "Damn ningning, this isn't how I'm supposed to tell you" 

 

Minjeong shifted her position and held Jimin's hand. "I want you to know that you have a say in this, that you have the rights in this" Jimin is now confused. "It was a letter from the police academy and before you react, I submitted the form way before I like you" 

 

Minjeong paused

 

"Back then I was so sure and desperate to enter the academy anytime but after I fell in love with you and everything changes. I saw a lot of beautiful things aside the academy and it's all because of you" 

 

Minjeong waited for Jimin to walk out or at least start yelling but nothing happened. 

 

"Hey Minjeong" Minjeong lifted her gaze and got amazed over and over again to the beautiful human being in front of her. "Did you even realize that you told me you love me?" Jimin smirked. 

 

In their almost two years of relationship, non of them were saying the three words but either of them failed to make the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter