AE SHOT 4

My Girlfriend is the Mafia's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! A little bit of [M] ! It's still M so... BEAWARE

 

 

 

Days after the interaction of Mr Jang and Jimin, everything is quite peaceful. Businesses are up and running really good the other side of the business is also trouble free. Jimin is really hoping that Mr Jang won't do anything and her father already heard of it and didn't also liked where it was going, even so her family is on high alert. 

 

So Jimin decided to visit Minjeong in her apartment where she usually stays since Minjeong's instruments is there. It's her hobby. If you're wondering if Jimin met Minjeong's parents, oh she did... In a not really likable way but they're fine now.. I think.

 

Jimin arrived at the familiar building with a smile on her face, she's always excited to see Minjeong, it's only a day since they last see each other, and it's only an hour since they last texted and called. 

 

Jimin pushed the key to the keyhole when the door is already open and she immediately got a bad feeling about it. Quickly scanned the room and saw a few things that are knocked over. 

 

"Kim Minjeong!" Jimin yelled and opened the first door she saw. There she is, Minjeong mirroring Jimin's surprised face with two men (with almost the same age as them) unconscious on the floor. "It's not what you think Jimin" Minjeong said as Jimin saw the two men.

 

"What... What happened here? Who are they?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, they knock on the door selling "books" then when I was about to close the door, they just attacked me" Minjeong shrugged. 

 

Jimin put her hands on Minjeong's shoulders and check her all over, turning her around. "Are you okay? Did they got to touched you? Damn it! I should've known that old Jang doesn't take it seriously. Ugh! Wait is that a scratch?" Jimin saw a scratch in Minjeong's neck . It's not even that long scratch. 

 

"I'm fine Jimin, you know I can defend myself and this scratch is maybe from one of them but I wasn't hurt so will you please calm down?" Minjeong calmly said and Jimin just hug and hold her like she's the most precious thing right now. 

 

"Who's Jang by the way?" Minjeong asked, apparently Jimin didn't tell her for some reasons . "He'suh dad's past collaborator" Jimin said not planning to add more but she knows Minjeong well. "Aaaaand?" They're now seated in the bed close to each other. 

 

"Well, you know that men last few days who came to school right? They were Jang's men and when I got there he proposed a deal that if we do a partnership I have to marry his daughter and of course having a really great Girlfriend , I rejected it." Jimin explained.

 

"Is her daughter pretty?" Minjeong asked. "What? Does it matter? I have you" Jimin tackled Minjeong and cuddle up on the bed. Minjeong chuckled at their play, satisfied with their position.

 

 "I don't know, maybe you would consider if his daughter is pretty" Minjeong said teasing Jimin. "So you think I'm with you because you're pretty? Are you fishing for compliments?" Jimin played along. 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty, can't deny that" they both laughed at it and Jimin stared at her lovingly. "You're not pretty, you are beautiful" Jimin said while crawling on top of Minjeong kissing her. 

 

Minjeong kissed back softly, arms found around Jimin's neck. Mouths and lips devouring each other competing with dominance. The make out session got out of hand, Jimin Minjeong out of it, bruis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter