AE SHOT 3

My Girlfriend is the Mafia's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In the 2 years of Jimin and Minjeong knowing each other and a year after receiving a yes from Minjeong, Jimin was never been stress before like this. The last time that she's been so stressed and confused, it was when she started liking Minjeong while also being annoyed, just imagine the stress she's been through. 

 


Since she reached highschool Jimin touched a cigarette. At first it was just a stick in her hand not lighted , to look cool and all. As time goes by, Jimin learned to smoke at least one cigarette in a month, even though it was making her cool she's still in er right mind to be concerned about her health.

 

 Then it was getting worse, conflict between her families and businesses Jimin used cigarette to cope up with the stress until Minjeong came. 

 

Minjeong hated the smell, before Jimin didn't care but Minjeong isn't making it easy for her. By the time they are in a talking level Minjeong used to secretly steal Jimin's cigarettes. So when Jimin decided to court Minjeong, they had a deal. 

 

More than a year ago

 

"If you manage to stop smoking then Minjeong will be yours" Minjeong said in third person, smiling before leaving Jimin. Jimin day dreamed for a second before catching up to Minjeong. "Jimin will stop smoking for Minjeong!" She yelled going after Minjeong. 

 

Today, she's back at it ... Again. Jimin holds the stick her fingers, staring at it playing the ends and it's not lighted. She wanted to, but she can't just waste a year nicotine free and then back at it in just a snap. Fortunately, Minjeong saw her. 

 

"The last time I saw you holding that is when you're stressed out in school" Jimin looked at her hands, a bit shame that Minjeong had really saw her holding a stick. Usually Jimin doesn't want anyone to care about her smoking, but years ago the girl in front of her, changes everything. 

 

"It's nothing" not sure of who Jimin is convincing, Minjeong or herself. "We both know it's not nothing, come on baby tell me what's bothering my favorite brain right now" with that Jimin chuckled. Minjeong did mention how she loves Jimin's way of thinking. 

 

Minjeong walked closer and lifted Jimin's head to Minjeong's eye level. "I-- uhm, uh" Jimin released a sigh. 

 

"I can't stop thinking about the possibilities of what will happen if you're gone to the academy, I- I just can't seem to handle myself without you. Just like now, I I was so ready to light up the cigarette and go back to that populated self of mine years ago and thank God you came." Jimin rambled, a little bit upset with herself. 

 

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere and I told you, you have a say on this. I want you to be part of this big decision." Minjeong said while caressing Jimin's face. Jimin lightly tugging Minjeong's waist for comfort. Suddenly a group of men is with them.

 

 Jimin immediately pulled Minjeong behind her but Minjeong have other plans. "How did you get in the school premises?" One of the guy smirked. "What do you want?" The guy step up. "Mr. Jang wants your presence in his office ri--" 

 

"Mr. Jang who?" 

 

"The Big-"

 

"Nah doesn't ring a bell, you can go now" Minjeong didn't let the guys finished. Jimin chuckled at her girlfriend's remark. It sometimes confuses Jimin of who is really the Mafia'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter