AE SHOT 5

My Girlfriend is the Mafia's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been almost 2 weeks since Minjeong last saw Jimin. She just disappeared, just like that. They were fine, Jimin even texted her last time that she got home safe but that’s it and nothing else. 

 

Minjeong checked Jimin’s class and says that she’s absent although her school work is done and finish at her house, where it was empty when Minjeong visits. “Where the hell is Jimin?” Aeri frustratingly asked herself.

 

 “She didn’t contact me either like she usually asked me to buy her and to bring it to her but these past weeks are nothing” ryujin added. Binging tap Minjeong shoulder to asked her silently if she’s fine. 

 

“ I’m sure she’s fine.. let’s just get our order” Minjeong said before standing up and get into the line. “If we’re all affected to Jimin’s disappearance, I can’t imagine minjeong’s internal struggle.” Lia sadly said. “ come on” Ning stood up and followed Minjeong and so does everyone else. 

 

•••••••••


Jimin on the other hand is pissed off as hell. She didn’t like what’s happening in the last days that passed. All she wanted to do was to take Minjeong on a special date and she’s here playing “house wife” to a stranger. 

 

“If you’re gonna keep standing there, can you just help me finish cooking this boiling soup please” wonyoung said the designated wife for her. Funny cause wonyoung is on the same boat as Jimin, marrying at a young age is not she wanted to do, although they’restill not married… yet. 

 

“ugh, your dad ” Jimin defeatedly said. “yeah, and yours too. Aren’tthey gonna help you?” wonyoung nonchalantly said. “they usually take time, my dad is a really careful old man” Jimin sighed. Minjeong would be already here if she knew this and I hope not. Jimin thought. 

 

A day later, Minjeong decided to visit the Yu’s residency and to her luck she bumped into Jimin’s dad. “Minjeong, what are you doing here!?” Jimin’sdad whisper yelled to Minjeong and pulling her in to the house. 

 

“if you’re looking for Jimin, I’m working on it okay? Just look out for yourself kid” Jimin’s dad was about to leave when Minjeong talked. “its Mr. Jang is it?” Jimin’s dad is not surprised at all, knowing that this kid is smart. Damn. Jimin’sdad thought. “go home kid” and finally left. 

 

 


Oh Minjeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter