AE SHOT 1

My Girlfriend is the Mafia's daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Freeze! Stop right there" Minjeong halting the other woman and holding. "Damn, you are fast... But not fast enough" the woman said and got out of hold of Minjeong's.

 

 "See you later Winter!" Minjeong ran after her and bumped to someone. "Ow.. min?- where-" Jimin asked. Minjeong kissed Jimin's cheeks. "Not now babe I'm running after your bestfriend" and Minjeong ran after Aeri. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~


So what do you think happened? Oh just Aeri, Jimin's best friend got something that is Minjeong's. Minjeong wants to be in the police academy to become one of the best detective but that changes since she saw the most gorgeous and dangerous woman in high school, detective be damn. 

 

Before we continue what's happening let me just go back to where it begins. 

 

 

2 years ago~

 

 

It was a great morning to start the day, Minjeong got up familiarizing herself to her new neighbor. 

 

Her family transferred in the Center City of Kwangya, her mom got an offer on a manager position and it's a good opportunity for Minjeong too for her school, it's closer. "Mom, I got my lunch I'm going to school! Bye!" 

 

Her Mom shouted a reply back but she can't really hear it. "... Take care" is the only thing she heard. 


On her way to school, everything she passes by have one thing in common, they are all busy. Even ants in a waste food or a bug in a--.

 

 "Hey stop it!" Minjeong heard something in an alley just a block away from the school, she doesn't want to be late but she already is so she checked it out. "Really? Lia? Your next target is Lia? Come on Ryu you are better than that." 

 

The red head girl said to the person who is holding the girl who is apparently "Lia". Lia took pieces of paper in her bag and gave it to the one who is holding her. "Thanks, see you next week" Ryu girl pushes Lia to Yizhou's direction. 

 

"I'm fine Ning, let's just go." Ryujin smirked "don't stick your business in to others Yizhou" the Yizhou girl clenched her fists and was about to throw punches and that is when Minjeong suddenly joined.

 

 "Hey, uh I'm on my way to school and I'm lost and I saw you guys here with the same uniforms that I have and-- uh--" what did you get yourself into. Minjeong thought. Ning is about to say something when someone came. 

 

"Look who do we have here" the girl who came touched Minjeong's shoulder and to Minjeong's reaction is to get the hand and pull the girl to her front and grab her collar to lift her up and bring her down... and that's what she did. 

 

What makes it different and difficult, the other girl go her other hand to stop Minjeong from doing so. "You know some moves huh, I do too" the girl is beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter