CHAPTER 2 : KIM TAEHYUNG

Arduous
Hey angel. Break a leg today ok. I'll be coming over to your place after work. Don't worry, will let myself in 😉 See you tonight. Love you.

Taehyung put down his phone on the table just right after he pressed send.

It has been four years, still the thought of seeing her will sends butterflies fluttering in his tummy. 

He remembers the first he laid eyes on her, he knew she got him smitten. This tall girl about 1.75m in height with her big hazel eyes, her cute small nose, he rosy cheek with a prominent but not to overwhelming cheekbones, her plush pink lips and her dark raven hair pulled up in a messy bun.

She was working as a part time waitress in a small cafe just outside his college campus. She was working there while supporting herself taking her course in the same college. At that time he was just graduated, and was supposed to have a met up with his lecturer to consult the latter about his new software project that he planned to released soon. He was never the type who spontaneously came up to a girl to asked them out. He was pretty much an IT geek. But he was strongly attracted to this girl that he finally plucked out some courage to ask her out after visiting the same cafe for five days in a row.

Taehyung took his phone again, turning it on just to stare at her picture. The one she looked so happy, giggling showing a pair of dimples on her cheeks.

"I love you so much. I don't ever wanna loose you." He whispered to himself. Almost as if saying that will make the turmoiling problem that has been bothering him for sometimes now just go away.

Letting out a sigh, he press the intercom and calls in his secretary.

 

"Yes Mr. Kim?" The secretary who hurriedly walks in after knocking on his door enquires.

 

"Do i have any appointment tomorrow morning?" He answer the question with another question.

"O nothing in the morning. But you have asked me to remind you about reviewing monthly progress from our sales team" She responded while flipping through her A4 sized planner, checking to not missed anything else.

"Ok good. I will be coming in a bit later at noon. So clear my morning schedule"

"Ok Mr Kim. Noted"

"Thank you Miss Song, you may go" he end the conversation there.

He looks at his watch and it shows 4:13pm. He gathers his things and started towards the door.

 

~~~~~

After doing two stops, once to picked up a bouquet of roses, and the aecond time to get her favourite coffee from her favourite cafe, Taehyung finally arrived at his lover apartment.

He got in, stare at that place for a few seconds then started towards the bathroom to take a shower after placing the bouquet on the bed in her room, and the coffe in the fridge. After putting on a fresh clothing that she prepared for him in the closet just in case he stayed the night, he laid down on the couch.

He didn't now how long he has been sleeping when he heard a soft knocks on the door. He jumped up and hurriedly hide behind the couch.

Then, he heard her came in, calling his name with that angelic soft tone she always have when talking to him. Almost like a lullaby to his ears. He heard her sigh of dissapointment when he didn't answer.

He peeked a bit and saw her face, as breathtakingly beautiful as always. He kept his eye on her as she walked pass until she stopped right in front of the kitchen counter with her back was at him. He slowly came up to her and hugging her from behind.

 

"Did I startled you?"

He felt her body stiffen at first but relax and melts into his embraced when he heard his voice. He nuzzle into her nape giving small kisses while doing so.

She turns around to look at him, "Yes you did you naughty boy" she said smiling a smile that could brighten every dark nooks in his heart while staring lovingly into his eyes.

 

Without any hesitation, he put his lips on the soft and plushed of hers, kissing it softly and tenderly. She move hers in synchronisation. Feeling that, he could not help but pushing his tongue a little bit, wanting to taste all of her, and she just naturally comply...