CHAPTER 4

Arduous

She could feel her temperature equally rises as the body pressing on her. Her pyjama shirt and her bra has long been took off and all that is covering her body now is her satin . She is now laid down on the mattress of her king sized bed with the weight of her lover on top of her, ruining every inch of her wet cavern with his tongue, not giving her the chance to even sneak a breather. Her lungs feel like they going to explode, thus she push his bare chest hard, giving her just enough space to steal some air. She's panting hard and at the same time she can feel his hot breath ghosting just above her own lips.

"I love you angel..." He whispers sensually but not lacking the sincerity.

He showered her with small wet open mouth kisses starting from her jaw, down to her neck, her shoulder blade, in between and around her s, her s ( softly), towards her tummy, dragging his lips on her soft skin in between each kisses, before he halted on her clothed , tracing it down with his tongue.

"Mmm... Ow tae..." She moaned just above whisper. Her breath heavy.

That was enough for the male to striped her off her , efficiently put on a on his hardness, and in. Coz he knows that just how she always wanted it...

 

Their moans echoes through the night until both reach their peak, panting hard after, before cleaning themselves up, then cuddle to sleep.

 

...............

 

 

"Where are you taking me Tae?" ChaeLi taking her steps slowly as she feels Taehyung hand holding hers, guiding her way while she's blind-folded.

"We are here baby." She could hear his voice whispering as he let go of her hand... "You may take the blindfold off." He says.

She blink her eyes a few times to adjust her sight... And there he is, on his knee, surrounded by candles, an arm stretch out.

"My love, Kim Chae Li ssi, will you spend the rest of life with me... As my wife?" Holding a red velvety box with a ring in it in his outstretched hand, he proposed. 

A small gasp escape her lips as tears pooling on the brinks of her eyes. A small "yes" was all she managed to whisper.

With that, Taehyung got up and took a single stride to stand right in front of ChaeLi. He took her hand, eyes warm and twinkling with happiness, with that boxy smile of his. As he took the ring and put it on her finger, the ring slided back off. Taehyung caught it before it fell on the floor then attempt to put it on her finger again. But as if her finger made up of liquid, the ring could not take a hold however he tried.

Then she heard a booming voice echoing through the empty room "you two just not meant to be!!!"

Chae Li gasps in surprise at the sound of it and at the same time the ring fell on the floor and roll away...