CHAPTER 3

Arduous

Without any hesitation, he put his lips on the soft and plushed of hers, kissing it softly and tenderly. She move hers in synchronisation. Feeling that, he could not help but pushing his tongue a little bit, wanting to taste all of her, and she just naturally comply...

The make out session lasted for a few minutes before the male pulled away and started kissing the female's jawline down to her neck passionately, while she released soft moans. One of his hand caressing her nape and another one starting to moves downward behind her, lingering on her waist and again down to her thigh. His body started pressing on her while she leaned on the counter.

Then suddenly, he heard it. A soft grumbling, but loud enough to be heard, coming from her tummy. Simultaneously, he pulled his face away from her while her eyes flashed open widely as if she herself was in shocked by the sound. Then they both laugh, while her face turning rosier than before.

"Let's grab something to eat first ok. My poor baby must be starving right?" Saying this, Taehyung stares at ChaeLi doe eyes while caressing her rosy cheek. She let out an awkward chuckle.

"Shall we go out to have a quick dinner?" She asks.

"Let's order take out shall we? Why don't you take a shower while I order us food" he said before giving her a soft peck on her lips.

~~~~

"Babe, open up. Say aaa." Chae Li gently shove a piece of meat encircled in a few strands of pasta into Taehyung mouth.

"You don't seemed to have the appetite of someone whose tummy grumbled thunderously just now. You fed me more than you eat yourself" He said with a smirk and an eyebrow raised.

She slaps his arm lightly while chuckling. Recalling that event makes her cheeks flush red again. 

"I wasn't thaaat hungry. I don't know what was that about." She said with a shy smile, flashing her dimples.

"Hey babe, why don't we have lunch tomorrow. Outside. It's been quite sometimes right. I won't have anything appointed for tomorrow." She said, eyeing him while taking a sip of water.

He didn't answer right away. But instead caressed her cheek then pinch them a little making her flinched a little.

"I have a scheduled lunch meeting tomorrow babe. I was planning to come to work a bit later tomorrow so I can spend my morning with my angel here." He said moving his index finger and his thumb to her nose, pinching it too. 

"Breakfast then. We could go to our favourite cafe that the iced coffee always to die for. It will only take like 20 minutes ride from here." Her expression almost seems pleading, her fingers playing with her glass that is now place on the table.

"What if I make you a breakfast in bed and we could cuddle longer while I feed you my princess." He said, taking her hands and kissing them. He bow his head a little afterwards, stands up, pulling her hands to stands up with him, then twirl her a little.

She gives out a soft laugh, stares at him for a second with her doe eyes, then utter a soft "Okay."

She squeezed his hand a little bit, smiling thinly before pulling away and starts cleaning up the table.

It was a mutual decision when they decided to put their relationship in the low back then, since she was just starting her career and her company reminds her that it was best for her not to have any "distraction" for the time being. It wasn't in the contract though at that time. Even though he wasn't thrilled at the thought of keeping their relationship a secret then, being the supportive boyfriend that he was, Taehyung agreed for the both of them.

However, lately she noticed that he's getting more and more anxious about seeing in public with her. They used to went out together watching movies, dinner dates, hanging out at their favourite cafe or simply just window shopping at the mall. Stuff that not necessarily screams "lovers", but still a quality times well spend. Those suddenly stop almost abruptly a couples of months ago. She had asked him a few times about this, but he just said he has been so busy lately, that everytime he got the opportunity to spent time with her, he just want her for himself in their own private sanctuary. 

She doesn't want to sounded paranoid so she settles with that reason. But she still keeps on trying sometimes, hoping he'll say yes, but he maintained the same reason. Tonight was no different.

Taehyung noticed her pouts as she was clearing up the table, a sense of guilt travel through his pulse seeing his angel, his source of happiness, like that, knowing he has dissapoint her a bit. Especially when he knows she was trying her best to hide them. She seemed to be in a deep thought while bringing the dishes to the sink, she didn't even noticed that her man was staring intently at her while leaning on the wall nearby.

"Babe come." He says as he pulled her shoulders with both hands on either sides, turned her towards the living room and ushered her to the couch. Since her mind was not there that moment, the gesture surprised her a bit that she just moved according to it and found herself slumping on the cosy couch.

"Wait here. Don't move. He said before walking towards the kitchen, opening the fridge to grab the coffee he bought earlier, then walked hurriedly back to her. 

"Here's your favorite coffee Miss Kim. Please enjoy them while watching the tv." 

"Oh my god, are you a psychic by any chance babe. Coz i have been craving for this since morning. Always my savior." She exclaimed excitedly before grabing the drink with one hand then squizzing his arm with another. She pecks his cheek and smiles widely at him, showing her pearly whites, and of course those dimples that never failed to made his heart flutters.

"But you should cuddle with me. I'll do the dishes later." She tries to pull him to the couch but the male instead saying, "I'll be quick. Don't worry about it." He then walk towards the kitchen to put the used utensils in the dishwasher and started the machine.

He come back to her putting an arm behind her and pull her into a cuddle. His fingers her hair as she lies her head on his chest.

"I want to offer you a sip but i know you'll say no." She said as she took a sip of the coffee. Her eyes stealing a glance at him. 

"Nope. I'm good." He said with a smile. His eyes fixed on the tv.

ChaeLi knows he never likes coffee. But he never hesitated on buying one for her. 

"Let me make you hot chocolate." She said about to pulled herself away when he grabbed her pulling her head back to his chest. "It's ok. I'm too full considering the amount of pasta that were literally shoved into my tummy." She nudges him a bit then cosying back into his embrace.

"Babe?."

"Hmmm?."

"Do you have any shoots or any other job this weekend?"

"Let see. I wont have anything tomorrow. An ad shooting on Friday. Meeting with a new possible endorser Saturday morning. And if nothing else come up, I can rest until Monday."

She simply thought he wants to know how her schedule be like as usual.

"Let's get away somewhere this weekend. A place we could relax and maybe have that dinner date you have been wanting. A real dinner date."

Her body shoots up sitting up straight and stares at him instantly. She almost could not believe what she just heard.

"Really?" She said in a high pitched, shrill-like voice. And when he nods at her, she place her drink on the table (almost throwing them), and jump onto him giving him a tight bear hug before kissing his lips tenderly.

"Aah... Just the view I needed." He says teasingly while cupping her face in both his hands, almost enveloping the small face that is now painted with rainbows of happiness.

 

He stares at her face for a moment, staring deeply into that hazel eyes...

 

"I love you angel. You know that right? I love you so much you never know." He says.

"I know. I love you too."

He pulls her into a passionate kiss. Their tongues start to slow dance as they explore each other wet caverns. With her sitting on top of his lap, he pulls her close by with his hands behind her waist, tighter until he can feels the outline of her luscious s on him. He pulls back a bit and stares at her, "I believe we have an unfinished business to attend to. Should we pick up where we left off???" His deep voice, almost whisper-like sends shiver down her spine. The question wasn't meant to be answered, not by words at least. He started to kiss her cheek, down to her jawline, then started to pretty much attack her neck with kisses. Trying his best to restraint himself from leaving any hickeys on her. His hands starts to slip inside her shirt, caressing the skin on her back. And he can hear her soft moan...