Chapter 1 : CHAELI @ KELLY KIM @ KIKI

Arduous

"It's a wrap!!! Great job today Kiki, as usual." 

"Thank you." ChaeLi responded to the photographer, flashing an ear to ear smile. She can't help but feels proud when a well known photographer as Jayboy (as he like to be called) are now comfortable enough to call her with that nickname that most of her modeling life "close circles" has been calling her with, instead of Miss Kelly Kim that he used to address her with during their earlier projects together. It make her feels a sense of accomplishment...

Happy with how the day ends, she takes bouncy steps towards her changing room to takes off all the make up.

"Another day, another kickin job well done!!!" She was greeted with this high pitch almost squelling sentence once she opened the door coming from this petite in height but not without an accentuated hour glass bod clad in black crop top with orange legging. Her blonde hair bounce with her as she move forward presenting her fist for a bump. And ChaeLi naturally bump her fist to her's, sorta like a ritual they hve been doing to end a job well done. Jessie has been with her from day 1 of her modelling career as her stylist. But she actually has been her bestfriend even way before. 

"Tq. Now help me out of this." ChaeLi pipes to her "same-age-bff".

Rushing her self to change her outfit, she just couldn't wait to go home and tells everything to her Taehyungie. Though this Kelly Kim is now a well known "it girl" in the modeling industry, inside she still the Chae Li to her Taehyungie...

No, they don't live together yet. But he's a regular in her household. And today he told her that he will be waiting there for her...

 

Just after she finished changing, she examine herself in the mirror, smiling a giddy smile with his boyfriend in her mind. 

Then, a couple of knocks on the door.

"Come in!!" She calls out.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" This tall guy in a dark-bluished slim-fitted shirt that accentuates his chest and arm muscles, paired with a pair of black silky suit pants showing all the curves announces the question while peeking half of his body while clutching the door.

"Yes JK oppa. Let me gather my stuff" ChaeLin responded in a singsong.

JK has now been her Manager/PA for almost three years now. Her company assigned him to her. He has been nothing but efficient and profesional, but always empathy enough to converse with her in a brotherly tone, that she feels like she could give her trust to her as a sister could. He's 4 years older than her. ChaeLin always thankful to have him as her wingman that helped make sure her everyday life carried out accordingly, and at the same time able to be casual when needed.

"Let's go. Oppa can brief me on my schedule in the car on the way home. Hurry Jessie!!" Chaelin exclaimed, hurrying out followed by the two.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

When she arrived at her appartment, she tries knocking on the door a few times lightly. But no answer. So, she punched on the lock code, turn the key, and slides in.

 

"Jagi...?" She whisper.

"Taehyungie..?" Now a bit louder.

No one responded. So she reaches out to the light switches and turn them on. The brightness dos not seemed to be giving any signs of any other person in there.

"Maybe he hasn't arrived yet.".  

The thought came to her before she turned and looked at the clock. It's 7:46 pm. A wave of dissapointment seeps in. With a sigh, she went to the kitchen counter where she put down her bag then tries to find her phone in it.

 

She was just about to punched Taehyung's number when suddenly she felt a strong pair of arms encircling her whole arms and torso from behind. She was sp startled, a yelp stumbles from ...

 

"Did I startled you?" She smiled when she heard the y deep voice with teasing tone coming from the owner of those pair of arms. She could feel his warm breathe on her neck as he nuzzled his nose up and down...