Hold back

Friendly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I was having hard time this past few days so I haven't posted any ud, but I hope you'll enjoy this chapter... I recommend listening to the song Amazing you covered by Wendy before reading or while listening to this. Enjoy^^] 

 

T​​​he night lasted longer than I hope it would... I enjoyed myself alone at the garden, trying to think of anything but them.

Until the person I least wanna see, found me... Again "Ya! Wendy.. Why are you here you ?!" Seulgi scolded me in a worried tone. She placed her jacket around me.. Making me feel warm and comfortable "Why are YOU here??! Isn't Park Sooyoung waiting for you?!" I asked... Not even worried about how she would respond, I'm dizzy caused by how many drinks I've taken.

"She's home alejneune girl hhsusbwu friend hshieubw" I can't understand her words clearly, caused by the alcohol but Girl friend??! They're in a relationship already?! Pft so what?!

I felt her hand gripped on both of my shoulders, guiding me back to the car.

______

I woke up early in the morning... My head immediately felt like it's been hit by a hammer. I sat up quickly and drink the water on my bedside table. "did I put that there last night?" I said as I try to remember anything from last night. " blank"

I stood up and walked outside, "Sh*t I'm late!" I rushed to the bathroom, when suddenly Seulgi came out from it. "Seulgi-a?!" She tilt her head, as if she's confused "Why are you in house?!" I asked while looking around.. 'wait it's not my- AHHH I'M IN SEULGI' S HOUSE?' "Ya! We didn't had-" Seulgi immediately cuts me off

"미쳤어?! (are you crazy?!) You're in my apartment, your door's locked and you won't even give me your key so I took you here" She dried her hair by a towel then soon served me some breakfast. "I told Chanyeol that you can't go to work today.. He said he'll handle it" Seulgi stated as she took a seat on her sofa and turned the tv on. 

"곰 (bear) thanks for letting me crash and for handling my work" I said as I bring the spoon to my mouth and started eating. "that's what friends are for" Seulgi claimed 'Sure... Friends'

(Author's POV) 

Since that night, Seulgi and Joy hang out a lot... They would usually meet without setting up plans. On the other side, Wendy's not sure of what she's feeling... For her, it's just an unusual effect since for the past 7 years, it's just the both of them. 

Seulgi will usually spend her whole day with Joy, as for Wendy, she's focused on her work and patients more lately.

___________

"MuBa's (Music Bar) open this week, friday, what time should we get there?" Wendy asked, three of them are currently at the café... Sehun's still serving the customer while Seulgi's- "I'm here" late. 

"Oh a bear showed up!" Wendy stated, as Seulgi joined them with a greeting hug. "What're you all talkimg about? Seemed to be planing without me" Baekhyun scoff "The last time we invited you, you said you were with Joy" Chanyeol immediately covered his mouth with his hand "Ya! Of course Seulgi's tryna gain some points to ask Sooyoung out.. Right Seul?" Wendy claimed, but she's also the most expectant one on their table... As if she's needing to hear the answer she wants. 

"It's not like that, We're just slowing things down" Seulgi stated. "We're also working on the same project, since the company's development team is willing to accept Sooyoung's team's help... And that's the first time my team will be willing to" She added. All of them nodded but there's this person who seemed uninterested "anyways, you coming with us? MuBa" Wendy asked, really hoping for her to say yes. 

"I actually have plan with Joy this Friday" Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Of course you have a plan... Seulgi-a I love you, you know that right?" Seulgi hummed in response "But lately, you're not hanging out with us anymore, I'm not against Sooyoung but we deserve some time of yours you know?" Baekhyun stated. Wendy seemed to read the weather around them

"Ya! Ya! Why don't you? Just invite her!" Wendy stated "Let her join us this Friday" Seulgi immediately took the offer and said yes "I message her the address... Thanks Wendy, i love YOU so much!!" Seulgi immediately walked outside the café, leaving the three of them again. 

"I'll just go to the comfort room" Chanyeol stated before standing up and going on his way. "Anyways Wendy-a.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter