Confusions

Friendly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Building a relationship with someone, is one of the easiest thing ever... But building the trust and chances FOR each other, is something that you should work for. 

 

Seulgi had always been a player... Since highschool till sophomore. For her, being committed is no fun, it'll just stuck you up to something until you can barely move. Till she met Joy

Park Sooyoung, The engineering faculty's sun, muse, lady, queen... Seulgi's first and longest serious relationship...

Since then, she stopped going out late at night, she stopped fooling and screwing around... She changed. Every time she's being pulled or attracted by bad habits, she's just gonna look at Joy and everything will be gone. Tho... Like the other couples, their relationship isn't any perfect than the others. It's on and off, it's like Karma's playing with Seulgi's seriousness towards this relationship.

Joy is a one fancy girl... She loves to shopping, buy designer things... Go eat in fancy restaurants.. And Seulgi? She's not that rich. She works and earns every money she's spending. Tho Joy doesn't really mind if Seulgi can't give her needs... She just needs to let Joy earn those fancy needs by letting her flirt with others, no hard feelings...

 

Seulgi let Joy do anything, just don't break up with her... Joy's always the one who breaks up with Seulgi, until that moment happened... Seulgi can't take it anymore..

 

The last break up of Seulgi's only relationship "Lets not see each other again" The break up caused by Seulgi's current best friend. But shockingly... She never really regret a thing. "If we're for each other.. We'll sure meet again then right?" ​​​​​​

 

_______

 

"It's the 40th year anniversary of our college school... We should come, don't you think?" Chanyeol stated. "I'm actually about to say that, I heard that our batch eill have an after party too" Baekhyun added, currently eating some chips while leaning on Chanyeol's chest.

 

"Who's gonna come?" Wendy asked as she chugs a glass of beer "I don't really know a lot, but the theater club from our batch will all come" Chanyeol replied, as he Baekhyun's hair. "I'm not coming" Seulgi claimed, then chugged a glass of beer. "Wha- it'll be fun" Chanyeol convinces her, but Seulgi's acting like a tough bear. On the other angle, Wendy seemed to know the reason.

 

 

 

"It's about her isn't it?" Wendy handed Seulgi a mug of hot choco "about who?" Seulgi bluntly answered "You know who I'm talking about." Seulgi scoff. "Fine...I'm afraid, I'm scared to see her again" Seulgi admitted "you know, everytime I'm walking pass that university... All I can t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter