Chapter 11

Article

"Rosie I'm sleepy...but I can't sleep"

"Is there something the matter Joohyun-unnie?"

Joohyun sighed, staring at the ceiling of her own room. It's one of those days...no comeback, no schedule, and just...doing nothing.

"I'm...not sure to be honest. I should be happy that I finally get the time to rest and just have my alone time but...there's something missing" She answered Chaeyoung on the phone.

"Maybe you just miss me?"

"Yah!" Joohyun snorted

"Don't worry unnie, I'm a good secret-keeper!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully and somehow it lightened up the dark cloud hanging over Joohyun's head. "Here, I'll even open up my camera for you!"

Joohyun panicked; she just finished washing her face and she's a bit insecure showing Chaeyoung her bare face but it was too late.

Chaeyoung opened her camera and Joohyun instantly smiled, in amusement even, seeing the adorable fluffy headband that the younger one is wearing.

"Yah Joohyun! Don't be unfair!"

Her heart skipped a beat; it happens every single time when Chaeyoung calls her so...closely.

Joohyun took a deep breath and opened her cam; her insecurities rising seeing Chaeyoung's slightly widened eyes but it quickly disappeared when a huge grin broke her face

"Wah unnie! You're so cute like a baby!" She squealed in her own usual Chaeyoung-ie way.

"Stop it!" Joohyun blushed furiously 

"I really want to go there right now and just squeeze the life out of you"

"Can you do that?" Joohyun raised her eyebrow 

"Well, maybe in the future, we'll have a sleepover?" Chaeyoung said cheekily

With that, an excited smile slowly started forming on Joohyun's face

"Yeah...maybe in the future."


"You're having a what now?" Chaeyoung said, quite surprised 

"A sleepover Rosie, on your own dorm" 

That's right, the Blackpink family have started to branch out and have their own living space, especially since the pandemic has not been settling down yet. Much to Jennie's chagrin, all members (well...even her but she still misses Chaeyoung) have been enjoying there own spaces but thankfully they decided to at least sleepover at their own dorm during the weekends.

Schedules kept on piling especially with their online concert coming up.

"You're nervous aren't you?"

"Well..yeah, I'm going to be releasing my own song and after the concert..." Chaeyoung said nervously, twirling her now blonde hair again after turning it pink for the duration of Lovesick Girls promotion. 

"I will be busy preparing for my solo"

Joohyun's eyes lightened up and cheered like a child "Finally! I can't wait to see you shine Rosie!"

Chaeyoung blushed "I-I'm still nervous unnie! This will be the first I'll be on my own on the comeback V-live, promotions, Inkigayo stages, and many more"

Joohyun's eyes softened as Chaeyoung whispered

"I'm nervous I won't be able to handle it all"

"You have me Chaeyoung." 

Chaeyoung looked at her phone and saw Joohyun staring at her with determination

"You'll always have me. Even if the whole world is against you, I'm here."

Chaeyoung let out a small smile, feeling her heart flutter.

This has been one of those dozen times that Joohyun has managed to really wiggle her way to the main vocalist's heart. It's suffice to say that Chaeyoung has been really...forgetting? moving on? from Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

Speaking of Jennie, Chaeyoung thoughtfully frowned, the cat-like girl has been mostly quiet since Lisa asked Joohyun about her intentions. There has been no talk between the two of them since then.

Since their kiss to be honest. 

Chaeyoung doesn't know how to approach Jennie after that, call her scared but, 

She's too in conflict on who to choose, but with Joohyun, there's no pressure at all. She hasn't felt like she needs to make a decision right away. The chipmunk girl could just continue enjoying her days just like this; talking and just...being them.

"So....about that sleepover?" 

Chaeyoung looked on and saw the excited glimmer in Joohyun's eyes and she just couldn't bear to say no.

Fudge what others will say

"Sure unnie, you can come and sleep over here."


They're currently practicing DDDD for their online concert and the head director sweat-dropped at the chaos in front of him.

"WAH! THIS IS SO COOL!"

Everyone heard Lisa exclaime before running around the water-filled stage with fire behind them.

"Lalisa! Be careful!" Chaeyoung exclaimed before turning to Jisoo "Unnie can you please..."

Chaeyoung couldn't help but let out a surprised yelp when Jisoo splashed her by kicking the water towards her

"Yah unnie!"

"Oh! I wanna do that!" Lisa giggled and kicking water towards JIsoo who was now looking at her murderously 

"You're going to get that!" 

With that, the two real maknae of Blackpink started chasing each other and playfully splashing water, fully intent on making the other one wet.

Chaeyoung shook her head, shaking away the droplets of water from her hair when Jisoo splashed her

"I swear these two" Chaeyoung chuckled and then, a warm towel was wrapped around her 

"You okay Rosie?"

Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat, turning slightly to see Jennie giving her a small smile

"Yeah, I'm okay thanks unnie" 

A bit of an awkward silence ensues between the two of them and Jennie looks like to be struggling on what to say to keep the conversation going. They haven't really talked privately since the kiss and Irene's declaration of her intentions towards the chipmunk-like girl. 

"How can I fight for Rosie when I'm being a scaredy-cat!"

Jennie shook her head and looked at Chaeyoung deteminedly 

"Rosie...can I come over at your dorm later?"

Chaeyoung seems surprised "Why unnie?"

"....I missed you"

Chaeyoung could feel a blush coming up her cheeks and she tightened the towel that Jennie gave to her

"I missed you too Jennie"

Jennie felt her heart full, and even if Chaeyoung is calling her by her name, it never sounded so good.

The director approached Chaennie and said

"Well, since the other two seems busy, I'll explain the concept to the both of you since some changes of the DDDD's choreography revolves around the two of you."

Chaennie subtly glanced at each other and wondered...

Are they preparing them for a sub-unit or something?  (Yes please)

"What?!" Lisa's eyes widened in excitement "They're going to lift chipmunk up on her part?!"

Chaeyoung groaned at the giddy expression of her best friend

"Can you please stop?" Chaeyoung grumbled; it's quite ironic that she will be lifted off the ground when her new title track for her solo is called "On the Ground"

Jisoo laughed "Aw come one Chaeyoungie you know that it is exciting to see you hit the notes while laying in the air"

"Not you too unnie" Chaeyoung pouted 

"Now stop teasing her" Jennie glared at the two crackheads who just snicked at her not-so-threatening glare

:"Here comes wifey to the rescue" Jisoo joked around and Lisa laughed as she spoke in her imitation of Chaeyoung's voice

"Not you too unnie" 

"Now stop teasing her" Jisoo did her best to imitate Jennie's infamous glare before laughing out loud with Lisa.

A tic mark appeared on Jennie's forehead and did what everyone thought she would never do as the responsible unnie.

She splashed the two crackheads with a strong kick to the water, shocking the two now wet girls .

"Oooh you're really going to get it unnei!" Lisa was the first one to snap out of her stupor and started chasing Jennie who squealed 

"Rosie help!"

Chaeyoung frantically looked around to help her wifey before she blinked

"...her wifey?"

Moving on her

Jennie's loud squeak was heard as Lisa successfully managed to glomped Jennie, and Chaeyoung can't ignore the flare of jealousy inside of her. 

"Psst Chaeyoungie"

Chaeyoung quickly looked at Jisoo who was holding a bucket of water 

"I'll get Lisa off don't worry" Jisoo said with a devilish smirk and shouted, sounding so stern that Chaeyoung almost believe her acting.

"Lalisa Manoban!"

Lisa quickly freeze before hastily getting off of Jennie, her features a bit nervous (?) much to Jennie's questioning look at Lisa's sudden change of mood before suddenly...

SPLASH

Lisa was dumbfounded when a bucket of water was dumped on her, her eyes looking at Chaeyoung's blazing eyes and no words came out of her system due to shock but her ears are hearing Jisoo's (and some of the staff observing them) loud laughter.

Chaeyoung huffed and playfully said 

"That's what you get for messing around my wifey" 

Jennie blushed and just hugged Chaeyoung, despite the fact she's making her wet as well.

"Thanks hubby"

Chaeyoung ignored the blush creeping up on her cheek upon feeling Jennie's *ehem* sleek body on her. 

"God I could feel her all over!" Chaeyoung gay-panicked, not to mention Jennie's blessed chest is really pressing on her.

Jennie looks confused when Chaeyoung scrambled to get out of her embrace, a bit of hurt flashing on her eyes but then turned to curiosity as it seems like Chaeyoung is turning really red. 

Jennie looked down on her clothes and seems to realize what's happening to the younger girl. She watched as Jisoo commends Chaeyoung for a job well done and Lisa pouting at them.

"Hey unnie," Jennie said to her manager who gave her a towel

"Yes?"

"I'm going to sleep over at Chaeyoung's dorm tonight."

Her manager looks confused but seeing Jennie's determined expression she just shrugged it off

"Sure, but what about your clothes? You only bought enough for this water scene at DDDD"

"It's fine" Jennie looked at Chaeyoung, seeing the glimpse of her toned skin beneath her white shirt (yes she's wearing white in a water scene)

Jennie bit her lip

"I can always borrow."


"Arf! Arf!"

Jennie's eyes sparkled in delight, opened her arms as the white/light brown dog tackled her excitedly

"Hankie! I missed you"

Chaeyoung softly smiled seeing her dog and Jennie re-acquianting with each other. It has been a while since Jennie visited her dorm though that was along with the other two crackheads.

This is actually the first time that Jennie entered her dorm alone.

"Now why do you allow Jennie-unnie to kiss you when you're escaping mine?" Chaeyoung playfully ruffled Hank's fur but the dog ignored his own owner and focused on Jennie who just giggled 

"He's a mommy's boy" Jennie said smugly 

"Are you saying I'm the poor hubby who can't get the love of her children?" Chaeyoung joked around

Jennie giggled, loving the fun atmosphere that's coming back to them. She absolutely missed this.

"Don't worry Rosie, I'll love you even if our children won't" She said cheekily

Chaeyoung blushed and coughed "T-thanks unnie"

After playing with Hank for a bit, the two decided to just watch Netflix and chill at Chaeyoung's living room. 

And of course, what's Netflix and chill without any food and drinks?

"I'll prepare the popcorn" Chaeyoung said, standing up to go to the kitchen.

Jennie hummed, eyes sparkling as she prepared Frozen 2 for them to watch making Chaeyoung giggle at her, eyes admiring Jennie's relaxed frame that she didn't almost hear what she said

"I'll come too and prepare some juice."

With that, the two started moving around the kitchen and Jennie, despite only coming here a few times, moved around the kitchen as if she's been living there for years. 

They were smooth, domestic, and just...

right.

"Do you like your popcorn to have flavorings on them? cheese? barbeque?" 

Jennie hummed "I'm not really craving right now Rosie, go for what your monster tummy is asking for" She teased

"Yah unnie!"

Jennie frowned and slightly cursed when she can't open the juice pack and as she turned around, she didn't notice that Chaeyoung was reaching out something behind her (probably some flavoring), and they bumped to each other quite hard with Jennie yelping as they began to fall towards the ground.

Arms quickly wrapped around Jennie's waist and loud thud was heard as they, the mature and graceful girls of Blackpink, fell on the kitchen floor.

Chaeyoung groaned, her back screaming at her at the sudden fall but she squeezed Jennie's waist as if making sure that she was unhurt. She sighed in relief knowing that Jennie is safe from the fall.

Jennie opened her eyes and her breath hitched when she was face-to-face with Chaeyoung's worried eyes as the younger girl whispered (quite huskily if she may add)

"Are you okay?"

Jennie gulped, Chaeyoung's warm breath hitting her lips and she's (gay)panicking at their intimate position. 

"Yeah..." Jennie breath out, but somehow in a trance, not moving away from Chaeyoung's position. 

"Uhm...Jennie?" 

Goosebumps, that's all Jennie could feel on her body (aside from the slender body she's currently laying on and the soft hands on her waist)

"Can you...get off?" Chaeyoung's eyes was looking everywhere other than Jennie, her body strangely shivering from the warmth of her unnie.

Jennie snapped out of her trance and slowly sat up, now sitting at Chaeyoung's lap while the other girl started sitting up.

"Okay...I think this is much more intimate" Chaeyoung thought nervously. Her eyes finally having the courage to look at Jennie's eyes and was blown away at the sheer intense emotions she's seen on her unnie's eyes.

Jennie cupped Chaeyoung's cheek 

"Don't do it Jennie, don't do it" Her thoughts were warning her but her body is betraying her. 

"Rosie..."

Chaeyoung gulped watching Jennie lean towards her, her body feeling hot and she cursed inwardly at feeling something down there.

"J-Jennie I think we should"

Chaeyoung was quickly shut up when Jennie's other hand slid from her neck, to graze at her before finally settling on her waist but she could feel that Jennie's hand is twitching to go further.

Jennie didn't even know what she was doing, she's just letting her body do whatever it wants and the flickering lust she's seeing on her hubby's eyes continued to give her motivation.

Motivation to keep going.

"Jennie..."

Chaeyoung bit her lip and that was the last straw

Jennie growled (ily for Chaeyoung's reddening ears) and crashed her lips to Chaeyoung's who immediately responded by tightening her hold on Jennie's waist. 

It was heaven; the soft pillows called Jennie's lips massaging her own and even Jennie's warm body was able to melt her shivers and started the fire all over.

"Dear mom, I really love playing with fire. I'm sorry"

Jennie unconsciously grinded on Chaeyoung when she was trying to be closer to the younger girl. The action making the both of them moan, the pleasure all over them specifically down to their core.

Chaeyoung's hand started sliding down, feeling Jennie's bottom and with a great amount of courage (and lust), squeezed it.

Jennie choked out a moan and briefly pulled her lips away, hiding a smile when Chaeyoung's lips seems to be chasing her. She started grinding on Chaeyoung slowly, encouraged with the time-to-time squeeze of Chaeyoung to her bottom. 

Then suddenly, Chaeyoung pulled her closer and Jennie has to bite her lip to prevent a loud moan to come out from as the pressure down there thoroughly increased.

This is so much better, Jennie doesn't know how to live without feeling like this every single day.

She can't. 

It was utterly delicious and Jennie couldn't stop the her nails scratching Chaeyoung's scalp as the younger girl latched her lips on Jennie's neck, slowly. 

"R-rosie" Jennie groaned and Chaeyoung shivered at the want on Jennie's voice "Please"

Chaeyoung groaned, Jennie tasted so sweet and she just can't stop.

It was all she ever wanted for years

Why would she stop when it feels so good and Jennie's scent...it's making her dizzy but in a very good way.

Chaeyoung stopped

Now when did she heard that phrase before?

"Why should we stop when it feels so good?"

That voice...that moment...

And...

That smell...

Was that

Smoke?

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows at her partner suddenly stopping her actions and that's when she smelt it.

She screeched, quickly getting off Chaeyoung and turning off the stove while yelling

"Rosie the popcorn!"

Chaeyoung was suddenly alert and sighed in relief  when Jennie was able to quickly take action. She doesn't know how to explain to the neighbors that Park Chaeyoung forgot she was cooking because she was...busy with Jennie.

Jennie opened the lid and winced seeing the charred popcorn 

"Poor popcorns..." Chaeyoung said solemnly as she stood up

Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung and can't help but laugh at the kicked puppy look on her hubby's face

"Yah what's so funny" Chaeyoung pouted

"You look like someone died!" Jennie managed to wheeze out while laughing out loud

"It's popcorn unnie!"

Jennie shook her head and just poked Chaeyoung's cheek "Stop being cute and help me fix this" She snickered, as if they didn't just had a y make-out sessioin earlier.

"Fine..." Chaeyoung grumbled

Jennie rolled her eyes light-heartedly and back-hugged Chaeyoung as she began cooking a new set of popcorn. She placed a kiss behind Chaeyoung's ear and whispered lovingly 

"I'll gladly be with you even with burnt popcorns."

Chaeyoung just smiled and hummed their latest song as they swayed at the beat, completely forgetting the world around them.

Today, it's just the two of them.


"You know, you're like Elsa" 

Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie who suddenly said that out of nowhere and asked "What do you mean?"

"You're always thinking of others; you're always set on doing things on your own as you don't want to burden other people, even those closest to you."

Chaeyoung seems quiet, it is quite ironic that she's Anna back to their How You Like That special when Princess Anna always says what's on her mind, may it be because she's worried for Elsa, the kingdom of Arandelle, or even with Kristoff. 

Well, maybe the only thing that she and Princess Anna has in common is their clumsiness.

"Well, you're like Kristoff then"

Jennie laughed and slightly pushed Chaeyoung "What do you mean by that?! And don't tell me it's because I was Kristoff back then!"

Chaeyoung chuckled "You're always too busy thinking too much on your head" She gestured at the movie wherein Kristoff once again failed to propose to Anna

"You're confusing, you're not direct." Chaeyoung looked down "Maybe...just maybe if you were direct with your feelings, told me that you love me..."

Jennie sensed that this was Chaeyoung trying to talk to her, trying to settle their unsaid feelings.

"Maybe what?" Jennie asked

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and looked at Jennie in the eyes

"Maybe we could have been together now..." "And I'm not confused with my feelings"

Jennie's heart clenched, fear also inside of her 

"Rosie..."

"Tell me Jennie," Chaeyoung spoke, voice wavering "Why did you suddenly give me the attention that I was waiting for years when Joohyun became close to me?"

"Rosie," Jennie took a deep breath, the movie now serving as a background noise.

This was it.

The long-awaited talk between the two of them.

She fixed her position, moving closer to Chaeyoung until their legs are touching.

"I admit, I was the most confusing person since our summer comeback.."

"Summer comeback..." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows "Just this...How You Like That?" 

"I mean it makes sense..me and Joohyun were just getting close at that time"

"No," Jennie smiled sadly, watching how Chaeyoung looked at her in shock

"You mean since...As If It's Your Last?" Chaeyoung whispered in shock.

A moment of silence ensues so Jennie continued despite the nervousness on her tone

"Yeah...that was the comeback where I realize I was crushing on you" Jennie fiddled with her fingers "But of course, I wasn't immediately in love with you Rosie"

Chaeyoung kept mum, continuing to listen to Jennie

"I was panicking, yes I had a long time panicking on what should I do with these feelings for you. I thought it was just a measly crush because you were the only one who managed to get me out of my cave at that time."

"Looking back," Jennie continued "I was scared you know? Scared that YG might find out, scared that the fans will notice it, and scared that you'll reject me."

"Jennie..."

"I had to distance myself Rosie" The main rapper smiled sadly "If I didn't, I might be rushing things with you especially at the rising point of our career. We haven't even gone international at that time."

"But even then...I would always treat you differently. You were always different for me..." Jennie looked down "There were moments that I was so confident that I could hold you and be super close to you without any issues rising and it did! But then there were also moments that I just can't take the risk and became clingy towards Jisoo or Lisa instead."

"Around our DDDD era, I was stricken on how beautiful you just look at that time; gone was the innocent vocalist impressing the world with her unique voice and came in the red-haired goddess that stole my breath away and with a golden voice that makes me want to listen to it all day long. We had more moments together around that time and then...I just knew that this is not just a crush anymore." Jennie looked straight at Chaeyoung's eyes

"I was...lliking you, more than a friend, more than a bandmate, and more than a sister." Jennie her suddenly dry lips "I knew I couldn't pass it any more as a simple crush and...I made one of the worst decision in my life" 

"You went out with Kai from EXO." 

Jennie seems surprised that she knew but a guilty smile appeared on her face as Chaeyoung laughed dryly

"Yeah, I remember that very well." Chaeyoung said, bitterness almost seeping out of her tone making Jennie flinch slightly "Imagine that I knew the news exactly on New Year. Then I asked Jisoo-unnie and Lisa...and they were surprise that I didn't know."

"Rosie..."

"I was hurt Jennie, very hurt" Chaeyoung said bluntly, hugging her knees "It's at that time that I just couldn't take it anymore you know? I decided to distance myself from you."

Chaeyoung sighed "But even then, my heart can't stop giving you attention, give you the care and love that you deserve."

"What happened with Kai...it wasn't anything serious" Jennie muttered "I didn't even feel any sparks with him, heck he even noticed it in the first date but decided to try it anyway. I'll be honest that I felt bad for using him to distract myself from you but in the end, I almost failed the whole group." Jennie felt tears remembering how that scandal almost ruined the group; with Lisoo being worried for Chaennie whom have a noticeable distance between them.

"In the end, I decided to just accept my feelings for you" Jennie grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and squeezed "By the time at Hawaii for our summer diary, that's when I realized Rosie."

"Realize...what?" Chaeyoung whispered, eyes anticipating seeing the nervous but confident look in Jennie's eyes.

Hawaii...

That was the time where they took photos together (the one with the bathrobes)...stayed in a room together...did activities together...

Jennie did seem closer to her than usual at that time..

Could it be?

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung's eyes, her heart beating out of her chest and lips getting dry due to nervousness. She her lips once again and said determinedly

"I'm in love with you."

RING! RING! RING! RING!


I'm alive! I was writing some future chapters when I accidentally clicked save without putting it on Draft. I'm glad no one was able to see that chapter hohohoh. 

Hope you enjoy this! I got to be honest that Chaennie has been playing with my heart for quite some time now but are you feeling up for Chaennie? Or would you want some more moments with our loving leader Joohyun? Can't wait to see your thoughts and comments!