Winter meeting...

meeting you again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Besides the unexpected almost the ending of my life, thank God it wasn't cuzz I still wanted to live... things were... just the same... actually no I am just lying to myself THINGS ARE DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME after I accidentally snooped at a vampire who almost killed me is now my PROFESSOR????

.

.

POV: Winter

My class is about to start but our prof is still not here I've heard that we would have a new prof cuz our prof just disappeared for some weird reason...

and oh there is that vampire who I accidentally saw when I was trying to get a scoop for the journalism club walking in... OW  WAIT,  NOOOO SHE IS REALLY WALKING IN HERE...... WAIT IS SHE HERE TO EAT ME?!??! NO.. NO..NO..NO...NO I AM STILL TOO YOUNG!! 

.

.

.

end of POV

So when Winter saw the vampire/now her professor she panicked and pathetically tried hiding under the table and that caused a lot of other students to look at her weirdly and it also got the attention of the vampire. "umm excuse me Ms...... I think we are not having an earthquake drill or something of that sort for you to be hiding under your desk..." Karina said while smirking and at that moment Winter wished that the ground can just swallow. So that she can escape this embarrassment. 

Winter got up from her table and gave Karina a small smile to at least lessen the embarrassment she is having...

"uhmm hi ma'am I uhmm wa-w

Please log in to read the full chapter