The vampire and the collage student

meeting you again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just like I said I am dead😐...........

"come on it's not that bad😏" Karina smirked.....

POV: Winter

I was now on my way to my next class when the stupid vamp-... I mean Ms.Yoo told me to stay for a while. And well that ended with me now on a car with Ms.Yoo driving it to who knows where to... "so what happened to my past professor?" I initiated since it was dead silence and I can't stand being silent... "umm what do you mean?" Ms.Yoo asked back, "well, my professor suddenly disappear then you became my professor sooo...." I was really trying to say was YOU WERE THE REASON WHYYY YOU VAMPIRE but of course, I would not since I am not at a safe distance from her and also she holds my life right now one wrong word I might lose my life right here right now soooo I'd rather not. "Well if you're asking me if I killed that low-life professor of yours the answer is no... he got arrested because of assaulting her wife," Ms.Yoo said like she read my mind... WAIT CAN SHE READ MY MIND???? OW NO I CAN SEE A ING SMIRK ON HER FACE RIGHT NOW AM I GOING TO DIE???? "hey if you thought I can read your mind the answer is no... since I did not use my powers on you" Ms.Yoo said like she really read my mind... "YEHH RIGHT THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY CAN READ PEOPLES MINDSSS" I semi screamed at her since I am freaking out and oh all she can do was roll her eyes??? seriously woman??? how on earth can you still stay calm like you were not lying at all??? 

POV

Please log in to read the full chapter