falling for you

meeting you again
Please log in to read the full chapter

Karina was about to confess when Winter was just saved by the bell and was already running late for her next class. 'uhhh mission failed will get em next time' Karina thought.  

After that happened the two has not yet seen each other since then because Winter was busy with her acads since her finals we comming and Karina was busy with all the consultations her students ask. 

Both of them were busy but still had their thoughts we the same both are thinking of their feelings for each other. One was conflicted with her feelings while the other was busy missing the presence of the other girl.

The week was awfully long and Karina felt like she will just lose it if another day would pass and she still hasn't seen Winter. 

While Karina was contemplating on going to meet Winter

Winter was already thinking that the cause of her death would not be because of the vampire eating her but would be because of her requirements. Every requirement that she finished her tasks also increase it was like a never-ending loop and she is about to go kookoo if another task would be assigned to her.

It's a good thing Karina is not a coward anymore, she was a big girl she can do it, so she went to Winters dorm. 

She never really went inside Winters dorm room so she was nervous because when she did not know what to expect but she had to own up to her actions plus she was already at the front of Winters door while having a plastic bag full of food in her hands so she couldn't back out now.

Winter while having her breakdown heard a knock. She knows that she really did not order any take-outs and so who would be knocking on her door. But she still went and open it cuz the knock just won't stop.

 When the door opened Winter saw the vampire standing there with a nervous smile while carrying a plastic bag of snacks. But the smile was replaced with a worried look when Karina saw Winter.

Karina immediately saw how red and puffy Winter's eyes so she reach out to hold Winter's cheeks and ask if she was alright.

Winter saw how worried Karina is and the hand that was now in her cheeks surprisingly warm. Caught her off guard since you can see the genuine worry on Karina's face. It was the first time in a while when someone cared about Winter besides her family. It made her feel warm inside a

Please log in to read the full chapter