slip of the tongue

meeting you again
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a month since the whole incident has happened where Winter caught Karina eating her snack and surprisingly nothing really bad is happening.  To Winter's surprise, she was enjoying herself with the vampire. The vampire also was not taking her blood and she thought if the vampire does not take her blood it meant she is taking someone else's blood and somehow Winter does not like the thought of the vampire biting and others' blood. She should be thankful but then she felt weird like she was irritated by the fact that someone has the attention of the vampire and is also in a very close position with the vampire...

Winter was trying to think as much as possible about what she is feeling and the realization of she might have feelings for the vampire just did not make sense to her I mean she has to admit that the vampire is really beautiful and probably everybody who the vampire asks out would definitely say yes but then she would remember what she saw that day when she was trying to get a scope for the journalist club...

she may be someone who likes to know the latest gossip and news but she is definitely against hurting others and killing them. So she thought it was not possible but as time goes by she kept on getting irritated when someone gets too near to the vampire or someone from her class talked about how beautiful the vampire is or there was one time when a classmate openly ask the vampire out but got rejected immediately thank God sheesh she thought. 'But that does not prove she likes the vampire😐 no no NOOOOOOOO' she thought but then again she finds herself not focusing on the lesson and just looking at the vampire in class just now as if she is memorizing the vampire's facial structure...

Winter is just so in denial of her feelings🤦‍♀️ 

But on the other hand, Karina is starting to notice her feelings for Winter. She finally realized why is she so happy when she is with Winter or why is Winter always in her mind at first she thought it would never happen after 900 years of living she obviously had some love interest but it was never like this. It was never to the point that she can't even breathe whe

Please log in to read the full chapter