The 900year old vampire

meeting you again
Please log in to read the full chapter

You might think that Karina is just an ordinary human being, well maybe not because of her irresistible charms and fair skin but besides that, you would think she is just a human like you. Well, you might have to think again when you saw her bite someone just like Winter who happens to be scooping around in the back of one of the buildings in her university.

Winter is just a normal college student with high grades, have a friend group, member of a music club. She always excels in things that she cherishes and well she wanted to join the journalism club. Her task, so she can be accepted, was to find something unusual on their campus. Well, the sad thing is nothing seems to catch her eye as to something unusual. Well until she heard someone groaning in pain. 

well as a curious person Winter wanted to find out what was that noise may be a nice scoop for the journalism club she thought but... She was not prepared for what she will be seeing. Two people making out? Two people hugging each other? public display of affection? NOPE, a girl biting a guy wait WHAT??? Winter immediately went to help but when she was near she saw something she did not expect not a human but a monster? The said girl's eyes were red, she had fangs? wait... wait... wait ... A VAMPIRE and all she can do was run she did not expect to see something like that she was expecting something juice something that has an issue with someone a gossiping about or something sort of like that but NOT A VAMPIRE no not even close and now all she can do was run, run like her life depends on it.

She ran until her legs gave out, she thought she had just outrun a vampire well that's what she thought...

"Well hello hello there my little friend," Karina said, "where do you think you're running off after seeing that?" Winter was trembling in fear she did not expect to be in this to be her life ending noo she does not accept there must be some way for her to live she still has a club she wants to join. She had to find a way there must be a way maybe she can have deal with this vampire? but what can she give? "AHHHHHH KN

Please log in to read the full chapter