Not in our room

SUAYEON ONE-SHOTs because i'm gay

“Singni, I am panicking. I am sorry baby” Bora whispered to her girlfriend who was comfortably cuddled to her, face slumped over her chest.  

“Unnie, I told you it’s fine. Don’t be too stressed about it.” Siyeon cooed and kissed Bora’s exposed upper chest. She really likes Bora’s natural scent, it’s her favorite scent actually.

They were laid comfortably on Siyeon’s bed. It’s a week before Siyeon’s birthday, and normally Bora would have planned out everything months prior. However, due to their almost non-stop promotions for their 2nd full album, the American Tour, and recently the preparation of their new mini album, she didn’t get the time to plan this year’s gift.

“No, it’s not fine. You are so special to me; you deserve so much. What do you like to get?” Bora caresses Siyeon’s hair as she asks.

“I already got you. I am all set, unnie. But I’d like it if you kiss me now” Siyeon flashes her soft smile and pouts afterward.

Bora rolled her eyes, giggling, as she gives Siyeon a peck.

“Still, I want to give you something. I just hate that I am already time-restrained right now. What could be the best birthday gift” Bora ponders.

“!” they heard Handong’s voice outside the room.

How she heard the two, they do not know.

“Yes, but not here in our room!” Jiu, who was on the other bed all this time, commented.

“Yes, nor in our room, Sua-unnie” Yoohyeon who was beside Jiu, again all this time, added.

“We should really be getting out of this dorm and getting ourselves a cute coupley apartment.” Bora retorted.

“Then you get to have !” Handong, once again, commented outside the room.

***

“Oh my, Unnie. This is … oh my. Hello, baby” Siyeon exclaimed as she bends down to pet one of the kitties on her feet.

After doing the Weverse live, Bora dragged Siyeon into her father’s car and drove her to a Cat café. Neither of the members has a car but Bora would always borrow her dad’s car whenever she takes Siyeon out for a date. In fact, it’s one of their regular dates, Bora driving around while they talk about random things. A few days ago, Bora’s friend has another friend who owns the said cat café. So Bora rented out the entire café just for Siyeon to play with the cats since she know how Siyeon loves them.

As expected, Siyeon took a bunch of pictures. Bora would try to touch the cats but she gets scared too easily, especially when the cats hiss. Siyeon seems to have the opposite effect on them as almost all the cats started walking in Siyeon’s direction and purring.

Bora’s heart is full of love as she watches Siyeon’s happy face and hears her soft giggles.

“Sing.” She calls her out.

Siyeon looks up at her with a wide smile.

“Happy Birthday. I love you” she declared.

Siyeon stood up, grabbed Bora’s waist, and pulled her. She looked at her, the smile never leaving her face and eyes full of love.

“I am extremely happy right now. Thank you.” She said and gave Bora a quick peck on the lips.

“I love you, Bora” she quickly added and kissed her this time.

***

“I want to cuddle with you, unnie. But I don’t know where we should sleep, in my room or in yours.” Siyeon pouted as she clicked her seatbelt.

“Of course, we can cuddle, babe” Bora answered as she started the engine.

“Bora …” Siyeon started, a playful smile appearing on her face. Her left hand softly squeezed Bora’s right thigh.

Bora smirked. She knows exactly where this is going. Siyeon only calls her by her name for two reasons, when she’s overwhelmed by pure joy or love or when she’s .

“Yes, love??” Bora answered, seemingly still focused on driving.

“I mean, that was a great gift. And actually, you are the best gift. But … I kind of like what Handong suggested for my birthday.” Siyeon’s hand naughtily went up and Bora let out a small gasp.

“Oh, my Singnie. Do you really think I’d left that out of my plan?” Bora’s smirk went noticeable as she saw Siyeon’s eyes open wide with shock.

“Baby, I’m just about to give you my best gift.” She added as she sped off.

Turns out, Bora had booked a room at Lotte Hotel Seoul. And well, Siyeon did get her best gift from the love of her life.

***

 

A rather short update for ya'll. 

I apologize for being inactive for a looooooong time.  A lot has happened to me, plus my work really is killing me. Anyhow, I'm leaving you this chapter for now and the ending to your imagination. By the way, I haven't been exactly to that hotel but I googled it and it looks y. So yeah, take care everyone. 
And also of course, Happy Birthday Wolfie!

I LOVE YOU.