Yaja Time

SUAYEON ONE-SHOTs because i'm gay

Bora hates everything that is happening in front of her eyes right now.

“I told you earlier if you’re not planning to fold these, put them inside your room! Is that hard to understand, Yoohyeon-ah?” Siyeon voice isn’t raised but there is a certain authority and a hint of anger in her tone.

“Unnie, can you stop making this a big deal? I also told you earlier I was tired but I am going to fold these after I take a shower!” Yoohyeon’s voice is agitated.

Yes, her girlfriend and roommate are fighting.

It all started earlier this morning. Siyeon woke up to a pile of freshly cleaned clothes on the living room’s only sofa. From the looks of it, it was easy to know they were Yoohyeon’s. Siyeon already asked Yoohyeon to take care of her things before starting our day’s schedule. And now after the tiring day, Siyeon and Bora wanted to relax and watch some drama, save for the fact that Yoohyeon’s stuff is still on the sofa.

Admittedly, both of Siyeon and Yoohyeon are not the most organized members but maybe the exhaustion of the comeback promotions, plus the US tour they just finished, is taking its toll on both of them, making them sensitive even to trivial things.

“Can’t you just put them inside your room first and then take the goddamn shower? You do not live alone, people living in this house want to use the sofa!” Siyeon said, now with a raised voice.

Minji, who normally does not interject with conflicts, went out of her room. She decided not to join the conversation still. But she was watching and is probably contemplating what to do. Gahyeon and Handong remained in the kitchen probably munching on leftover pieces of bread. Dami’s beside Bora, silently observing as well.

“Oh my god, you are so annoying. I told you I am tired!” Yoohyeon did not back down. She’s usually the kindest human being in this world and she rarely answers back to her unnies. But Bora get the feeling that she is indeed tired and spent.

You are annoying! Everyone here is tired but none of them is being a pain in the right now” Siyeon quipped.

“Sorry, unnie. I can just help Yoohyeon with these.” Dami finally spoke, taking her steps toward the clothes.

“Don’t ing make a move, Dami-ah. They are Yoohyeon’s. She should be responsible enough for her things. Move these out of the sofa or I will throw them out.” Siyeon warned, looking straight at Yoohyeon.

Siyeon’s strict voice has always been a turn-on for Bora. But not in situations like this. It was so damn hard to make a move because Bora knows one way or another, one will feel like Bora chose the other over the other.

“Okay, why don’t you try, unnie?” Yoohyeon challenged.

“Are you ing kidding me?” Siyeon shouted and went to pick up Yoohyeon’s clothes.

“Baby, put the clothes down, please.” Bora, without adding another thought, put a hand on Siyeon’s shoulder, gently stopping her from whatever she was about to do.

Siyeon did stop in her tracks but was still holding Yoohyeon’s clothes.

“What do you mean, Bora. She needs to learn.” Siyeon said in a calmer tone, still with a hint of anger.

“I know and she will. Yoohyeon, go ahead and take your shower. Dami, please bring these clothes to the room.” Bora answered.

“This is ridiculous. I don’t wanna deal with this. I am going to sleep.” Siyeon shoves the clothes back onto the sofa.

Siyeon walked past Jiu, without giving Bora a look and just went straight to the room. Bora sighed as she sat on the sofa alone after Dami brought the clothes into the room. Minji sat beside her.

“Want to swap rooms for the night?” Minji offered, offering Bora a hug. They have been together for almost a decade for Minji to know that stressed Bora needs the hug. Actually, any kind of physical touch can help Bora ease some stress.

“That would be nice. But give me 5 minutes to talk to Yoohyeon first. Would that be okay?” Bora answered.

“Not a problem with me.”

“Can you also hold still and hug me for five more minutes too? I know those two are mad at me right now, I need the strength before talking to them both” Bora sighed.

“Of course.” Minji chuckled and pulled Bora into a tighter hug.

***

“What are you doing here, unnie. I know you’re mad at me for yelling at your girlfriend. If you’re going to scold me for that, just do it tomorrow. I am tired.” Yoohyeon said as she was about to climb into her bed.

Bora sighed.

“I am not mad at you, Yoohyeonie.” She said as she held on Yoohyeon’s wrist.

She pulled the younger one to the bottom bed of the bunk bed they were sharing.

“You’re not?” Yoohyeon seemed taken aback but sat beside Bora, nonetheless.

All of sudden, Yoohyeon began sobbing and Bora instinctively hugged her.

“I am sorry, unnie. I didn’t mean to sound rude earlier. I was just really tired. I thought you will be mad at me. I don’t like it when you’re mad at me. I know you love Siyeon unnie and I really thought …”

“Yoohyeon, I want you to know that your feelings are valid to me, too. You’re as important as her in my life. And again, I am not mad at you, okay? If I was, I would be beating your ” bora joked the last part.

“Yeah, I’d hate that, too.” Yoohyeon said with a giggle.

“Okay, you should rest. I know you’re tired. I asked Jiu to swap rooms for tonight. I will also talk to your other unnie, okay? But can you promise me you’d talk to Siyeon tomorrow when you’re well rested?”

Yoohyeon nodded immediately. “I promise, unnie. Thank you.” She said with a smile. Yoohyeon started climbing on the top bed when Bora called her out again.

“Yoohyeon?” Yoohyeon looked at Bora, waiting for her.

“You’re doing great. I’m proud of you. I love you.” Bora said with a proud smile.

When Bora said she understands Yoohyeon, she means it. She knows how hard the younger one has been working. Yoohyeon would stay in the practice room until the next day just to perfect one song. That was why looking at Yoohyeon now makes her heart swell with pride. The once insecure Yoohyeon has now bloomed into a confident beautiful woman.

“Unnieeeee ~~~ You’re going to make me cry again.” There it is again, the puppy-like antics of her roommate.

“Okay, okay. Rest now. I’m going to call Jiu now so you won’t feel alone. Goodnight, Yoohyeonie. Don’t miss me too much tonight.” Bora hums.

One down, one more to go. Bora thought as she approaches Jiu on the sofa.

“You can go in now.” She taps Jiu.

“All good?” Jiu stands up and switched off the TV.

“Yeah, but I still have to fight for the love of my life in the other room.” Bora managed to throw in a joke.

“It’s going to be alright. That loser is whipped for you. Goodnight, Sua” Jiu said with a laugh, already making her way to Bora and Yoohyeon’s room.

Bora takes in a deep breath before opening the door to Siyeon’s room.

“Singsing?” she called out gently.

The room is already dark but she’s memorized this room by heart. She slowly slips her way to Siyeon’s bed, pressing her body close to her. Siyeon was facing the wall but Bora knows she was still awake.

“Baby.” She whispers as she hugs Siyeon from behind. She nestled her face on her nape and gives her slight kisses.

“Go back to your room. I am tired, Bora. I want to sleep.” Siyeon said.

“Hmm? Do you really want me to go back to my room, singnie??” Bora said still showering Siyeon with tiny kisses.

Siyeon didn’t answer and Bora’s heart jumped in joy as she knows she’s on right track.

“Come on, baby. Look at me. I’m here.” Bora cooed.

“Took you long to come to me.”

Bora could picture Siyeon pouting as she said those words.

“I know, I’m sorry baby. I had to talk to her. You know how the puppy always takes everything by heart, even the hurtful ones.” Bora explained.

Siyeon sighed and finally turned around to look at Bora.

“I know. I feel guilty. I didn’t mean to talk that way. I just … I was just feeling tired and I wanted to cuddle with you while watching some marvel stuff, really.” Siyeon said adjusting herself better to be the little spoon for Bora.

“Aigoo. Well, we’re going to cuddle the night since I already bribed Jiu in exchange for a room swap.” Bora quipped, caressing Siyeon’s hair.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” Siyeon hums. “Thank you for stopping me from doing stupid a thing earlier. I’d apologize to Yoohyeon tomorrow, that’s for sure.” She added.

“Honey, you’re amazing.” Bora said, now caressing Siyeon’s cheek.

“I love you, Bora.” Siyeon said with a smile.

“You are whipped.” Bora said kissing her lips tenderly.

“That I am.” Siyeon admitted.

“Just so you know… you’re hot earlier… you know when you’re mad and all.” Bora whispered with a naughty tone.

“That I am.” Siyeon answered back and kissed Bora deeply.

Both of them chuckled after pulling away from the kiss.

“I love you, Siyeon.” Bora declared.

Siyeon once again giggled and nestled her face the closest possible to Bora’s neck. Bora smiled with contentment before drifting off to dreamland.

***

“I don’t know what the did you do, but damn Sua. I commend you.” Jiu whispered at Bora.

When Bora woke up, Siyeon wasn’t beside her bed anymore. Not long after, she heard familiar laughter from the living room. When she walked out, she was welcomed by Jiu whose standing close to her door. Both of them looked at Siyeon and Yoohyeon laughing their off at whatever ridiculous thing they were talking about.

“This is amazing. It’s like nothing happened at all.” Dami added and joined them watching the wolf and the puppy happily chatting.

Guess living with your girlfriend and your five best friends isn’t a bad thing after all.

 

***

Hi everyone. 

Another story I squeezed in during my rest day (finally got one). Sorry for being inactive for the longest time, been busy with work.