Solomon Islands, Timezone +11

24Hours Midnight

While walking I feel a little dizzy. Probably because of the flashy light. I arrived at the door, it was 00:59, push the door open, take a step, and fall into a black hole...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... After the shock of my life, I feel something soft under my heels. I open my eyes a little and meet darkness and a sound like waves crashing. I open my eyes slowly a little more and while my eyes adjust to the darkness I recognize water in front of me. A lot of water. It looks like the ocean. The soft thing under my heels, which makes it very difficult to let me stand up is sand. I take off my black high heels and touch the cool soft sand with my bare feet. It feels so good.

A fresh and soft breeze blows in my face and I enjoy the good air. I turn around and I am only greeted by palms and trees. No lights, no buildings, no humans. I check the time on my mobile phone which I am still holding in my hands.

The screen lights up and shows me 00:00 '' Eh? Is my phone broken? The last time I check my phone it was 00:59" I wonder myself. Waking up from my confusion I turn around fast so I can see exactly where I am " what the hell??? where am I? What is this? Why am I here? Wheres the club?" I ask myself confused and turn around in a circle like crazy.

I cannot believe what is happening! How did I end up here? I try to recall the last thing I remember. " The door" I remember " I opened that door and fell into something black and then I was here," I tell myself. "Where the hell is that freaking club! How is it possible that it shows 00:00 but it's the same date as before???" I am freaking out and screaming around. I don't have any internet connection so I cannot even check where I am nor can I text or call Nana.

I hear a sound behind me and I turn around, scared it could be a dangerous animal or maybe a murderer?

I see a girl standing there in the dark next to a tree staring at me with her big dark eyes. Her skin is of dark color but she has blonde curly hair. I stare at her fascinated because of how beautiful she is before I snap out of my thoughts. Slowly I walk towards her but she tried to hide behind the tree and run away " WAIT!" I scream at top of my lungs. She stops and turns around looking at me. With fast steps, I walk to her and stop in front of her. She looks like she is my age.

"Can you speak English?" I ask her unsure if she understands me. She looks at me and says something in a language I cannot understand but ends her sentence with an " a little". Unsure if she really can understand English I ask her " where am I?" She answers me in English " Solomon Islands. " After a short break, she asks me " how did you come here?" I look down on the floor, confused,  not knowing myself how I did end up here.

The girl takes my hand and starts to walk. "Where are we going?" I ask her, "My home. It's dangerous here." she answers me and I am stumbling behind her. We are walking on a road made of stones in the forest. I can hear some birds or sounds from other animals and a growl which scared the out of me and made me grab her arm. She looks at me rolling her eyes, giggling, and walks faster.

After some time we arrive in a place which looks like a resort. " I work here," she tells me when she sees my confused face. We go to a small round bungalow. She opens the door and enters it. " what are you doing? Come inside" she tells me after realizing that I didn't step inside. Slowly I step in, close the door and look around. It's a small round room with a bed, table, closet and mini kitchen inside. She tells me to sit down on a chair at the table. I sit down and wait for her to sit too. She comes with two glasses of fruit juice in her hands, gives me one glass which I gladly accept, and sits down on the other chair opposite of me. "So..." she starts "who are you and why are you here?" she asked me. I look at her and tell her my name and the story of being in Auckland with my friend Nana, going to the club, and suddenly landing here. She looks at me like I am a crazy person and starts to laugh out loud. She suddenly stops and looks at me seriously. " are you drunk or on drugs?" she asks me. " of course not!" I almost yell at her and apologize for it.

We start to talk a little more and she tells me her blonde hair is natural which still fascinates me. We are having a good time and laughing a lot. The time went fast until I feel my dizziness return. I excuse myself for wanting to go to the bathroom because I feel like throwing up. She smiles at me and shows me the way to the toilet. I open the door, step inside but suddenly I see a busy street in front of me instead of a bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin  is coming soon