South Korea, Seoul Timezone +9

24Hours Midnight

.. fall into the water but I never feel anything wet...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I am landing hard on my on the floor. I open my eyes still sitting on the floor and look around. It looks like a dark alley, no light, no people, just nothing except something smelly next to me. "Eeeew smelly trash" I shout out after finding the source of the bad smell. I stand up quickly, grab my mini bag from the floor and take out my phone. "Again 00:00" I sigh.

I see a light at the end of the alley and hear some noise. Walking in this direction I can see some people passing. After stepping out of that alley I see a street, bright light from buildings, many many many people, some in club clothes, and some street bands and dancers.

My mobile phone lights up with a notification. It found a WiFi... actually many WiFi spots that I can use. "Great! Let's see where the heck I am!" I open the maps and GPS. According to the map, I am in South Korea, Seoul, Hongdae. I open Google and check on the internet where to go and what to do in Hongdae.

Check out the clubs on Hongdae club night.
Club Night is the last Friday of the month in Hongdae. On this night you can buy entry into several different clubs for a single payment. The Hongdae club scene explodes on this night to be prepared for massive lines to get into the clubs. But that's half the fun and a perfect time to make new Korean friends.''
I read on the Hongdae guide website.

On another website, I read about a club which a lot of people gave a good review. Not being super excited I tell myself "So I guess club it is," and started to walk off in the direction my map guides me. I am standing in front of a club called ''NB2''. It's a hip-hop club and apparently the best club in Hongdae if I believe what is written on the internet.

I stand in line for a pretty long time and when I arrive at the cashier to pay for the entrance I remember I forgot that I didn't change any money. But thankfully they accept credit cards (don't know if that's true. Made that up) and I can pay for my entrance. I enter the club and ... it's so crowded. Of course. I mean what else was I expecting. Ugh. Nana where are you T.T

Many people are dancing on the dance-floor grinding on each other to the club's music. Some of the girls are dressed very ily so I feel almost underdressed. The guys in the club are another story. Wherever I look, I see handsome guys. Like really handsome.

I go down to the dance floor standing at a corner close to the wall watching the people dance. I am so fascinated by everything and enjoy the music that I just have to watch and listen to it before I want to dance too to my surprise. Yes me. My eyes wander around the dance floor until I see something I would call a freaking y dance god, doing body rolls like there is no tomorrow and lip biting and running his hands through his hair and and and well... I don't know how to describe THAT what I am seeing right now.

Amazed by his good looks and amazing dance I didn't realize how I am starring at him until

Amazed by his good looks and amazing dance I didn't realize how I am starring at him until... BAM! Our eyes locked.

Embarrassed I look away and make my way fast through the crowd to the bar. I order a Sprite (sorry guys I don't like Coke) and drink it while watching the dance floor again. I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed but I Can't see him anymore.

After the cool drink, I feel ready to go to the dance floor to dance a little. Somehow the music totally makes me wanna go dance. I enter the dance floor, walk in the middle and start to dance. The music is so good, that I let myself go. Some guys come and dance with me. I don't really pay attention to with and who I am dancing to.

After a few songs, I feel how someone behind me is pressing himself on my back and I feel how his hands are gripping my hips. Uncomfortable with this situation I stir a little until I feel his hot breath close to my ear whispering "Did you have fun watching me dance?"

Realizing who it is behind me I stop dancing and turn around to confirm my thought. "What?" was all I could say because oh lord from close up he is even more handsome with his perfectly styled hair, beautiful eyes, and plump lips... I literally forgot how to speak.

Probably knowing what I am thinking, he smirks at me and grabs my hand.

We walk, or more like, he pulls me to the exit to leave the club. Not happy with a Stranger pulling me to a place I don't know I stop walking and pull my hand out of his grip. He turns around with a friendly smile and says "Sorry. I am Park Jimin but just call me Jimin. I want to get to know you but it is pretty noisy here in this club so I think it is best if we go outside". Amazed by his sudden turn from a y smirking dance god to a cute boy with an amazing smile I answer him " Emm sure I'm y/n."

We leave the club and decide to buy some Korean street food since we both feel hungry. After getting something delicious, we go to a rooftop of a high building which he wants to show me because of the view after I told him it is my first time in Seoul.

We are waiting for the elevator, talking and eating the street food we bought before. Finally, we made it to the top floor. We left the Elevator, walking up some stairs of the high building, and then I can see a big white door "that's the door to the rooftop" he tells me.

Suddenly my alarm goes off, it's 00:59, he opens the door, I look at him "OH " I say when he takes my hand and pulls me through the door and all I can see is black......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay finally Jimin is here! I hope you like it so far .