Australia, Sydney Timezone +10

24Hours Midnight

I open the door, step inside but suddenly I see a busy street in front of me instead of a bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell am I now?" I ask myself. I look around and see many high buildings and a lot of lights. Behind me, I can see the ocean, again.

It must be a harbor with all those ships and "OH! It's the opera house! It's Sydney" I realize after seeing that famous building. I don't know this city well and I have never gone to this city before so I don't know where to go. I think walking to the opera can't be a mistake. But seeing how small this building is, I think it must be very far away.

I take out my phone in my bag " lucky me, I took it to the bathroom" I say to myself. I open the lock and check out the time "it's 00:00 again...."

I start to walk but feel the cold asphalt under my feet. I look down and realize I didn't wear my high heels...", I don't wear any shoes...I took them off on the island.  I need some shoes." I curse. So basically I'm wearing right now: my short black dress and my mini bag. That's it. Nothing more. I guess I will have to find a place to buy shoes but where the hell can I buy shoes at this time. All the shops are closed.

Seeing how there is nothing but high buildings around me I decide to go on and walk to the opera house. Even though I am barefoot. The view is very beautiful. The ocean looks calm, the lights from the building give me enough lights to see where I am walking and a fresh breeze is blowing through my hair.

I see a place with many peoples and "Omg shoes!" I shout out loud. There are a few street sellers selling everything from toys to books to shoes. Looks like a night market. But then, I remember I don't have any money with me so I will have to find an ATM first.

I see a couple walking in my direction and I walk with fast steps to them." Hi! excuse me do you know where I can find an ATM here?" I ask them. The couple looks at me and describes a way where I can find a bank with an ATM. I tell them my thanks and walk in a hurry, from the couple described way, until I can see a bright light with the letters ATM. I take out the bank card from my purse and decide to take just a little money for now since I don't know for how long I am staying here. After I took my money I walk back to the way where I came from and to the night market.

Some shops had clothes but more like those tourist clothes which you buy and never wear again (I'm sure you've got these shirts too haha). I see many many many I Love Sydney or I Love Australia or I Love kangaroo shirts. Another shop had lots of jewelry. Some are made from silver, some are handmade with shells and Shart tooth, and others. Finally, I see shoes.

I walk to this shop and check out their shoes. Most of them were colorful sandals or flip-flops. One pair on the very back caught my eyes. They were white flat sneakers. Simple but nice. Just my style. And most important: Comfortable. I ask the seller who is an old woman in her 60's if she has my size. To my surprise, they actually have my size. I try them on and they feel so much better than my high heels or bare feet. " I like these shoes how much are they?" I ask her " 30 dollars" she answer me. I check my purse and take out my 50 dollars to pay for the shoes. She even gives me a pair of white socks to wear telling me "If you wear those shoes without any socks it will hurt your feet after some time" she offers me a seat to wear my new socks and shoes. They fit perfectly and also match well with my dress. I thank her many times for it while standing up to continue my walk to the opera house.

The rest of the market has many other cool things. Souvenirs, caps, shells, and food. "grrrrrr" I hear my stomach. I feel hungry. I didn't eat for a long time. I walk to the food stall and check out their menu. They have burgers, hot dogs, chips, fish, and many others. I decide to buy a hamburger and sprite in a menu set for only 15 dollars. Well, now I've got only 5 dollars left so I guess I can't buy anything more.

I see an empty bench at the water and sit down. While eating I think a lot about what's happening right now. I went to the cub with my friend. Then suddenly I am on an island and now I am here in Sydney. Every time I check out my phone it's 00:00 again. Curious about where on the map I was I open the internet browser on my phone and search for a world map. I see that Auckland, Solomon island, and Sydney are in another color. And there are numbers. "That are timezones!" I scream. Luckily no one heard me. "Omg omg omg omg it's like traveling back the time zones every hour. But how???" I talk to myself.

I check out the map for the next timezone in which I should land if my theory is right. " There are new Siberian islands, a part of Russia, Japan, South Korea, and Palau." They are all in the Timezone +9. I decided to put my alarm on 00:59 so that I know when I will 'beam?' 'jump' 'fall' or whatever... to another city/ island.

The clock shows now 00:55 so still, 4 minutes left. I decide to enjoy the view a little more and take some pictures. I mean when can you travel so much for free?. Then stand up to walk a little more to the water.

A few people are playing with a ball. Suddenly my alarm goes off and I feel a push throwing me towards the water and I hear a loud "Omg watch out" and I fall (fall everything fall, everything, fall, everything... sorry had this song in my head haha)

.. fall into the water but I never feel anything wet...

----------

 

NEXT CHAPTER WLL FINALLY HAS JIMIN.