New Zealand Timezone +12

24Hours Midnight

Hi, I am y/n and from y/c. I am currently traveling with my best friend Nana.  Right now we are in New Zealand, Auckland.

I was not really in a mood to travel since I had just broken up with my boyfriend of four years. I was so down and depressed every day that my best friend Nana decided we have to go travel so I can forget him.

Now I am in our hotel room getting ready for the club. I am not in the mood for clubbing but Nana won't let me stay in the hotel room telling me " You have to go out to forget him" and " You have to go with me. If I go alone, who knows what will happen to me, who will look after me if I drink too much" and bla bla bla... I don't drink alcohol since I've got an alcohol allergy and honestly, I don't enjoy the club. Too many drunk people. I rather sit at home reading a nice book or do some Paintings.

Nana is holding a tight black dress in front of my nose, shaking me out of my deep thoughts about why I hate to go to the club.

" You should wear this, it will fit you perfectly and bring out all your curves," Nana tells me.

I look at the dress skeptical. It is extremely short but pretty. I go to the bathroom and take off my XXL shirt and sweatpants. I usually don't like to dress myself up. I'm a lazy person. I wear the dress, check myself out in the mirror and it does fit me perfectly. I take my makeup bag and apply some BB cream. Since my hair is colorful I decided to go with a natural makeup look. I put some light brown glitter eye shadow on my eyelid, do my eyeliner, contour my face, use some blush, apply my 3CE matte lip tint and finish my makeup with a fixing spray. I decided to curl my pink-purple hair and fix the curls with my hairspray. Finish.

I leave the bathroom where Nana is already waiting and packing her mini bag. She is wearing a tight short silver dress, red high heels, and a red mini handbag. Her black hair is in a high ponytail and her makeup is on point.

I take my black mini handbag and put my ID card, Mobile phone, headphones, money, and a few makeup things to freshen up my makeup in the club in my bag, wear my black high heels and I am ready to go.

We catch a taxi and tell the taxi driver the address to the nearest club. After a 30 min drive, we pay the taxi driver and head out to the club entrance.

Since it's lady's night we don't have to pay any entrance ticket. Nana is the first one to enter the club. She grabs my hand and went straight to the dance floor.

We look around and Nana yells " Look! So many handsome guys here. Let's find someone for you tonight!"

I roll my eyes at her and we started to dance together until a group of guys come closer to dance with us. One of the guys grabs my hips and tries to pull me closer to his body. Uncomfortable with his touch, I push him away and search for Nana who I thought is standing behind me.

I check out the dance floor but I cannot find her. So I decided to go to the bar to drink a Sprite and wait for her there. It's the perfect place to search for her because from the bar I can see the whole dance floor.

I arrive at the bar and call a bartender. I order the Sprite from him but when he comes back he gives me a blue drink.

" Uhm... excuse me but I remember I ordered a Sprite and not that," I tell the bartender" he looks at me and smirks " Are you sure you only want a coke? You look like you need something else" " I don't drink alcohol I've got an alcohol allergy" I tell him a little annoyed. " don't worry sweety, there is no alcohol inside. Just a little... how should I say.... magic?" I look at him with a WTF look " How can I know that you didn't put drugs inside?" he smirks again, takes the glass, pours a little of the drink in another glass, and takes a sip of the drink. " there is nothing inside, I wouldn't want to drug myself" skeptical I look at him, take the glass and take a sip too. It does taste like a tropical juice and there is definitely no alcohol inside.

After a while, I take out my phone to check the time. It's already 00: 50 but I still can't find Nana. Maybe she is outside to get some fresh air. I stand up and walk slowly through the dance floor to the exit.

While walking I feel a little dizzy. Probably because of the flashy lights in the club. I arrived at the door, it's 00:59, I push the door open, take a step outside and fall into a black hole...

........................................................................................

yay, the first chapter is up! it is a little short but well it's more like an intro

hope you enjoy it