[๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ข๐–ง]ใ€€โŠนใ€€๐– ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐— + ๐–ข๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.

๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐–น๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พใ€€โŠนใ€€๐– ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ.
ย 

ARROW โŠน CLOVER



โ†  JEON MAYA โ† 
๐Ÿ

SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020 โŠน SOKCHO, SOUTH KOREA
Jeon Maya, 55.

Jeon Maya, 48.

Jeon Maya, 76?

The younger Jeon Maya sat back in her chair defeated. There was no way that SM would debut someone four times Maya's age, right? And there's definitely no way that she had won herself, right?

It wouldn't be the first time Maya felt devastated this year. Much like the rest of the world, Maya had been cut off from her job in Seoul due to the pandemic, and shortly after she was sent home from Seoul National University to continue remotely. However, due to her family's bakery not getting enough sales, Maya had to make the tough decision to drop out of university.

So it wouldn't be a surprise if Maya didn't win this Jarang Project, what more could 2020 do to her? Apparently more than she expected.

After much anticipation, Maya got an email from SM Entertainment:

Congratulations, Jeon Maya! You are one of the nine winners of the Jar-

Maya didnโ€™t need to finish reading the email. Sheโ€™s seen enough, she already knew what the email was about. SM wasnโ€™t going to debut a middle aged woman, not at all. SM was going to debut Jeon Maya, a 19 year old from a small town in Sokcho, South Korea.

This Jeon Maya.



โ™ง CHEON SAYA โ™ง
๐Ÿ’ซ

SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020 โŠน TONGYEONG, SOUTH KOREA
For Cheon Saya, winning this audition meant more than joining a girl group, even more than the success as she would be debuting under a big entertainment company. For Saya, it was freedom.

A few hours after finding out that she had won, she built up the courage to tell her parents. She set the facts straight and of course, they weren't happy. They never were.

Saya entered her bedroom, still hearing her father's rage from her speech. She sighed, wondering what it was like to not be raised by a toxic father. But wondering about what ifs isn't going to change anything.

Instead, she called her twin brother, Harang, the favorite child, as deemed by her parents. He was studying in Seoul, and was ready to help his younger twin out if needed.

"Hey, can I stay with you for a while?" Saya pleaded, wanting to get out of Tongyeong fast.

"Uh... sure. Why though?" Harang responded with a confused voice. Saya explained to him about the Jarang Project and how she won, along with the conversation with their parents. "Wow, really? Congratulations!" Harang beamed.

"Thank you, Harang." Saya responded, trying not to cry. It seemed that Harang was genuinely thrilled and supportive of Saya winning.

At least someone is.

JAC SAYSย The next two members are here, courtesy of lilacyouths and basicsan! I'm either good at the emoji hints or really bad lol. Going forward, all the emojis are by the member's themselves(?) rather than the plotlines. Anyways, that's all from me today!