[๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ข๐–ง]ใ€€โŠนใ€€๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ + ๐–ฅ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.

๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐–น๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พใ€€โŠนใ€€๐– ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ.
ย 

STAR โŠน FLOWER



โ˜† BUNTHARIK NARUEBAN โ˜†
๐Ÿฆ„

SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020 โŠน BANGKOK, THAILAND
Buntharik 'Bonnie' Narueban sat at her desk in her bedroom, refreshing all of her social medias impatiently. A few months ago, she uploaded a dance cover onto YouTube for SM Entertainment's new girl group project, the Jarang Project. Today, she and thousands of other applicants would find out who the nine winners of the projectย wasย so that they could fly out to South Korea and debut in aย new girl group next year.

Finally, it was time.

One last scroll will determine if Bonnie would be in this new group. To be honest, she wasn't 100% sure if she even wanted to win. It had been almost a year since Bonnie quit acting, and she had been living a peaceful life since, would being an idol be best for her now?

Either way, the next few moments were crucial. Finally, SM Entertainment had released the winners of the project. Bonnie's eyes almost popped out of her head as she read the first name:

BUNTHARIK NARUEBAN

Immediately, the girl jumped out of her seat and ran around her room, screaming. Bonnie's parents rushed to her room as they heard their daughter screaming and opened the door. Upon hearing the door opening, Bonnie paused in her tracks and turned to face her parents.

"I WON!!!"



โ€ LEE CHAERIN โ€
๐ŸŒผ

SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020 โŠน YONGIN, SOUTH KOREA
Lee Chaerin kept glancing down at her phone to see if what she was looking at was actually real. She had won. She didn't want to believe it until she got the email confirming that she had won the Jarang Project. It was like her mind was in a million places.

Chaerin hadn't been interested in becoming an idol before, that was her older sister and twin sister's thing. She was happy supporting them in the background. Yet deep down, Chaerin had been interested in dancing once again, and wondered what it would be like if she were to become an idol. The Jarang Project was her perfect chance to become what she supported.

"Unnie!" Chaerin called out as she opened the bedroom door to Chaeyeon's room. She let herself in and sat on the corner of the bed, watching the older girl as she was packing up. Chaeyeon was at her family's place for the weekend before she was to prepare for Iz*One's offline concert in a few days. "So... did you hear the news?"

"No, I haven't." Chaeyeon stopped what she was doing and sat next to her sister. "Wh-"

"I WON!" Chaerin shouted, standing up to jump on the floor. It only took a few moments before realizing what Chaerin meant before Chaeyeon joined her to jump in excitement.

After calming down, Chaerin showed Chaeyeon her phone as proof. "Wow..." Chaeyeon exclaimed. "So, are you really going to do this?"

"I guess I am!" Chaerin responded happily with a smile, tears slowly forming in her eyes.

I am actually doing this.

JAC SAYS Finally, the member reveals are here! Congrats to xXMonstaAriXx! I'm honestly excited for this final lineup and story, so expect many things for the rest of the year. Also, I wasn't sure how to approach the language aspect cause I found the colors of said language not working for this story, (I use the language color system for my other stories, Sixteen and Razzle Dazzle)ย so if you have any ideas of what could differentiate between languages besides from just blantantly saying "X said in X", please let me know! Just know for nowย that these drabbles are in the girls' native language. That's all from me today, see you in a couple of days!