BROSHOOT aka Brothers Photoshoot

PLAY WITH THE THUNDER

The restaurant called Nebula was one of the best Spanish restaurants in town. They were popular for delicious foods, good services, and the interior. It has high ceiling, pretty chandeliers, modern wood chairs, big comfy sofas, live plants, natural light come through windows and skylight roof..

 

“Jungkook-ah, did you get what I ask?” Kim Namjoon shouted when he saw the youngest walked to their table. He made a gesture for Jungkook to sit beside him.

 

“Yes hyung, I got it all” The youngest sat beside Namjoon and gave the navy plastic bag “Here. It’s quite heavy”

 

The second oldest happily took the plastic bag “Thank you bro!”

 

“Hyung, what did you ask Jungkook for?” Kim Taehyung the third oldest asked curiously “Did you asked him for a rare gun again?!”

 

“No” Namjoon Denied and opened the navy plastic “Just these books”

 

“Ah I forgot that you’re trying to build a library at home” Taehyung giggled “By the way, Jungkook-ah, this is Bae Suzy”

 

The girl sat on Taehyung’s left extend her hand for a shake. She has long wavy brownish haired and was wearing a sleeveless peach dress. ‘A female’ Jungkook thought. Much different with Taehyung’s previous partner who was a model male named Yuta Nakamoto that had blond haired and often wore dark colored clothes.

 

“Jungkook” the youngest shook hand with Suzy

 

“Hi, I’m Suzy” the pretty girl showed her perfect teeth “Taehyung said you’re single. I have many friends to introduce to you”

 

“Her model agency is one of the best in Seoul, Jungkook-ah” Taehyung persuaded “pretty boys pretty girls are there!”

 

“I don’t have time” Jungkook not interested “Maybe Namjoon-hyung?”

 

The second oldest shook his head, “No, not coming soon. I broke up three months ago because my ex was flirting with my bodyguard! I’m still having trust issue with any girl up till today”  Namjoon couldn’t forget how Jisoo was faking her sprained leg to be carried like a bride and stared admirably toward Park Chanyeol, the damn bodyguard!

 

“Chanyeol is too hot to be a bodyguard, hyung” Taehyung giggled

 

“Shut up! I never choose him to be a bodyguard. It was Jiho’s job” Namjoon defended

 

“But you’re the decision maker!” Taehyung exclaimed “Jiho is your assistant who won’t hire Park Chanyeol if you say ‘no’!”

 

“Why should I say ‘no’ if Jiho always did a good job?!” Namjoon argued “Jiho knew what I want and I know it wasn’t totally Chanyeol’s fault but I don’t want the same thing will happen in the future so-”

 

“So you fired the innocent bodyguard?!” Taehyung replied amusedly while Suzy regretted her decision to come along

 

Meanwhile the quarrel was going on, Jungkook played a game with his Smartphone ignoring the brotherly quarrel that always happen whenever they have a ‘broshoot’. It is stand for brother shoot where Bangtan brothers must send a picture of them together by 5 pm every Sunday or they will lose their one week pocket money along with one month deactivation of their ‘privileges’ as big mafia’s son. This weekly mandatory photoshoot is ordered by the big boss himself. To Jungkook, this unwritten rule is a brilliant idea to strengthen their relationship as brothers even though it could be incredibly annoying or drawing chaos sometimes..

 

The baby mafia sighed and shouted loudly on his phone “YOONGI HYUNG! WHERE THE ARE YOU?!”

 

Namjoon and Taehyung stopped their quarrel. Suzy stared unbelievably to Jungkook meanwhile the waiters stopped for a second and continued their work. And other guests? No guests. They always book the whole place for a broshoot for security reason. Second is for privacy reason because four brothers with four different heads are very difficult to control. Always unpredictable.

 

“ you! You’re breaking my ear! I’m at the parking lot!”

 

Jungkook said ‘okay’ and hung up. He continued play games like nothing happen while Taehyung chatted with Suzy and Namjoon read his new psychological book until Yoongi entered the room.

 

“Hyung, why you’re so late? You’re the oldest!” Namjoon complained

 

“He must be overslept” Taehyung added

 

Mian” The smallest yet the oldest took a seat beside the youngest “You’re right Tae. I was sleeping. Who is this pretty lady?”

 

“My girlfriend” Taehyung answered fast and Suzy extended her hand for a shake.

 

 “Call me Suga. You’re really pretty Suzy, I wond-“

 

“Cut it out hyung!” Taehyung exclaimed “Stop flattering our date! You just want them to spy on us”

 

Namjoon nodded and added “Stop using our baby brother too! You give Jungkook too many missions!”

 

Hearing his name being mentioned, the youngest mafia stopped eating the seafood paella. He took an observing glance to each of his older brothers and continued eating after he was sure that nothing’s serious happen.

 

“Namjoon-ah, I’m not the only one” The oldest replied calmly “You often ask Jungkook to look for a certain gun and always ask him to disguise as buyer in black market auction. You even ask him to watering your bonsai while you’re on vacation!

 

Yoongi continued “And you, Kim Taehyung, I kn-“

 

“Hyung, let’s get this shoot done. I’m going to cinema and have a dinner with Suzy’s friend after this”

 

“Right. I also want to read these books in peace” Namjoon added

 

Min Yoongi just nodded, understood.

 

Three years ago when they started this weekly routine, the boys were very happy. The weekly event made them started to share a little thing then bit by bit share everything. They started to understand each other character and personality. They started to take care and support each other too. Then secondly, the expense of their broshoot was borne by their father. The Bangtan boys tried every fancy restaurant in town, the best coffee shop, the finest rooftop, even the president suite of luxury hotels. They took the good use of their father’s black card once a week because they were not allowed to have one except their assistant. After three years having the weekly event, the boys were getting bored of it. Their duration of broshoot was gradually shortened minutes by minutes. The broshoot venue quality was not important anymore as long as they could take a picture together. It could be anywhere except their properties. Actually, they thought they didn’t need the broshoot anymore because now their relationship as brother is thicker than blood.

 

“Done!” The third oldest exclaimed and headed to a corner table where Suzy sat, wait him “let’s go”

 

“I just ordered Patatas bravas 10 minutes ago” Suzy informed “I don’t know that you finished this fast”

 

“Let’s go while we can” Taehyung grabbed Suzy’s hand “I’ll ask Woobin to order more and deliver it to your friend’s house so we can eat it together, okay?”

 

Suzy nodded and followed Taehyung walked out from Nebula. A minute later Kim Namjoon followed, leaving the oldest and the youngest behind.

 

“Taetae’s girlfriend is so pretty. Where did he meet her?” Yoongi asked while eating his Paella.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe in fashion show?” Jungkook shrugged “Your ex were all pretty too, hyung”

 

“Not as hot and y and beautiful as Taehyung’s though”

 

“Taehyung is not dating. I think he doesn’t do relationship, he’s just collecting finest ex”

 

Yoongi giggled “How about you Jeon Jungkook? You never date anyone”

 

“I don’t have time”

 

“Bull. You have time playing those online games and I think you’re old enough to love” Yoongi snorted “Date someone can you?!”

 

“I can” Jungkook start to dislike the topic of their conversation, seriously ‘WHAT THE IS LOVE?’,

 

“Then go find someone!”

 

“They will come by themselves, hyung”

 

“Yes, they will come to you. But you should open your heart”

 

“Okay” Jungkook didn’t understand what it means but this conversation getting annoying “One thing for sure, I won’t introduce my date to you and others”

 

“Why?!”

 

“I don’t know. I don’t have a reason” the baby mafia replied nonchalantly “Let’s change the topic, hyung. Or I will go home”

 

“Ah okay okay” Yoongi read Jungkook’s uninterested face and changed the topic immediately “About tomorrow’s meeting, I’m thinking to have it at my friend’s Jajangmyeon restaurant. It’s not a big place or fancy. Just like a small canteen in alley. What do you think?”

 

“I’m fine with any place. But how about Jackson?”

 

“He’s pretty out-going, so I think he will be fine”

 

“Why don’t you prepare your club too, hyung? Just in case Jackson wants to double check the property”

 

“You’re right. I will ask Daniel to do it. Now I’m calling my friend for his place”

 

Jungkook nodded and opened his smartphone to continue play games.

 

“Jin! This is Yoongi! How are you? How have you been? Ah really?? That’s great to hear. Yes, I’m good. Everything is good. I’m calling you because I’m going to treat some friends. Yes, I remember your uncle own Jajangmyeon restaurant, so maybe I can have a big discount. Hahahhhahahha. Well, there are 8 people will come including me and I need three tables. What??!! In the corner? Near a kitchen? No no no, that’s fine with me. That’s the best table! I take it! Ah yes, tomorrow around 5pm. Great! Send me the location. I’ll see you tomorrow Jin”

 

~~End Chapter 2~~