CHAPTER 6

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi's PoV

 

The wedding ended quickly.

 

 

As much as we all wanted to continue celebrating, the press and media immediately went their way on our house.

 

 

Luckily, they were stopped at the entrance of our village.

 

 

Without proper goodbye and after party reception, all the guests made their way out of our mansion. Even Mr and Mrs. Kim together with Yeri.

 

 

Kim Jongin, my husband by now, was the only one who's left.

 

 

"Mr. Kim was now in the Master bedroom, Seulgi." Ms. Youngja informed me.

 

 

I was in my room, fixing myself to change into my sleepwear.

 

 

I muttered a small thank you before closing the door of my room.

 

 

Jongin was supposed to be the only one who's gonna occupy the master bedroom and I should be staying here in my own room. But my father insisted that I should also sleep with the same room as my husband. Dad said that it was rude, not to honor the power of wedding.

 

 

That's why right now, I'm walking towards the master bedroom with my favorite bear pillow.

 

 

I was contemplating before knocking up.

 

 

I don't know how to face him.

 

 

I mean, it's not like I made something bad to him.

 

 

I mean, we didn't even shared an awkward kiss earlier right?

 

 

Besides he's the one who kissed me, and not me, so I shouldn't be shy right now, right?

 

 

I lifted my hand, about to knock three times when the door coincidentally opened. Revealing Jongin with a casual shirt and a pajama.

 

 

"Oh, I was about to knock." I started.

 

 

"I-I was about to leave the door open for you." He replied, stuttering slightly.

 

 

“Oh, really?” I surprisingly asked in which he just replied with a small smile and nod.

 

 

I took a glance at the vacant king size bed. I’ve never slept with a man beside me before.

 

 

Well, except from my brothers.

 

 

When Haechan and Mark were younger, they were always pestering me to read some bedtime
stories for them.

 

 

They’re gonna barge inside my room and rant nonstop that’s why I have no choice but to
give in to what they want.

 

 

 

“You can take the bed, I’ll take the couch.” Jongin started setting up the couch inside this bedroom.

 

 

 

I watched him as he took a pillow from the bed as he went back to the couch.

 

 

“No, no please you can take the other side of the bed. I’ll just put a pillow in between.” I gave him a small smile with a hint of anticipation.

 

 

Waiting for his response I started liningup the extra pillows at the center of our bed, serving as a temporary wall.

 

 

“Are you sure?” He asked hesitantly.

 

 

“Of course, Jongin it’s ok–”

 

 

“Noona! Knock! Knock! Noona!”

 

 

“Haechan, it can wait for tomorrow.”

 

 

“Noona!--”

 

 

Haechan’s irritating voice was heard nonstop outside our room as it was partnered with
his constant knocks.

 

 

 

I looked towards Jongin’s puzzled face as he was also facing the closed door.

 

 

 

“Uh, sorry for that. Would you mind if I’ll just–”

 

 

“No, it’s okay. Yes, go on.” He quickly replied.

 

 

I immediately made my way towards the door and opened it. Revealing Haechan’cited face, contrary to Mark’s expression, like he was ashamed of Haechan’s intentionwhich is barging inside our room.

 


 

“Haechan, you’re hyung was going to rest now. Let’s just talk in my office.” I triedstopping Haechan as he made his way towards the couch, wherein Jongin was trying tosleep earlier.

 

 

Thankfully, I stopped him immediately.

 

 

“Hi, hyung! Do you mind?” Haechan’s smiling face was darted now to Jongin who wassitting on our bed. I also noticed the pillows at the center were now neatly arranged fromwhere they were before.

 

 

“No, It’s okay.” Jongin eventually gave a smile as he answered my brother’s expectantquestion.

 

 

“Noona, sorry. Haechan was a bit.. you know.” Mark’s words made me chuckle.

 

 

“No need to remind me Mark.” He then let out a small chuckle as he shook his head.

 

 

“Yah Mark, what are you talking about with Noona?” Speaking of Heachan, he gave us a frowning face as he waited for us to also sit on the couch.

 

 

“Nothing.” Mark shrugged as he sat beside Haechan.

 

 

“So, what brings you here?” I started as I sat on the single chair of the vanity table.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter