CHAPTER 5

Marry You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s PoV

 

It’s D-Day.

 

 

 

Jongin and I haven’t talked with each other since that day. We settled on our wedding ring, the one that he showed me. As for our engagement ring, it was the one that I chose. The gold, intricate ring.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were the ones who took care of our wedding day as my father could not tire himself. I don’t know what happened with that Krystal girl, but all I know was that Jongin never followed me in the private fitting room that day. 

 

 

I tried waiting for almost 3 hours. How? Well, Yena entertained me with her stories. It so happened that she’s also studying at the same university as my brothers. She told me that Haechan was really famous for his funny and sarcastic attitude. What made me sad was that she doesn’t have any parents anymore. She has been staying with her grandmother ever since her parents died in a car accident and tried working a different job to support them as she relied on her scholarship when it came to school fees.

 

 

That’s why I asked her to wait just a little bit longer for her job at Swarovski. I promised her that I’d be back to help her after I sorted out some matters.

 

 

I’m planning to help her and her grandmother after this wedding.

 

 

"See? I told you you’re the one who’s going to get married first." A tall man in his late 20’s entered the room wearing his mocking grin.

 

 

"Just wait for your turn, Sehun-ah. It’ll be happening soon." I answered him jokingly. 

 

 

He's one of Korea's most sought-after bachelors. No relationship, clean image, and no scandal at all. Just quietly running his company, Oh’s Trading and Shipment as well as his mother’s flower valley vineyard, that makes the Oh’ Sweet Wines.

 

 

The same as Jongin’s family business. The winery, though, is made up of grapes. 

 

 

"Are you sure about this, Seul?" Irene-unnie, came inside of the room together with her long time boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon.

 

 

"Yes, unnie. I hope you understand my situation." I answered.

 

 

She’s one of the famous and high-paid designers here in Korea. She’s the one who made my wedding dress. This off-the-shoulder mid-body dress hugs my curves while the skirt flows elegantly. It perfectly shows my collarbone as it gives a view of my well-defined shoulder blade.  

 

 

She’s also made the tux of Jongin. But I still don’t see it. He was not with me when I tried to fit the gown.

 

 

She rushed to fix it with the help of her workers. 

 

 

They know about the plan. They know about the temporary marriage. They knew it all. 

 

 

That’s why they’re helping me to make this wedding happen as if it’s not unexpected. They’re helping me to make this look as planned as possible.

 

 

"We’ll be here if you need our help, okay?" Irene Unnie and Suho Oppa (Junmyeon) have been together for five years, but I'll be the first to marry.

 

 

As per my instruction to him. S! Channel has some trusted employees on our premises. They’ll be the ones who’ll publicise our wedding. Some highlights will be reported and broadcast exclusively on the S! Channel.

 

 

It’ll be a big surprise to everyone.

 

 

That’s why right now there are a lot of bodyguards outside our gate. They’re in their designated position.

 

 

"Seul you ready? Wendy unnie’s already seated, as well as Kyungsoo oppa." Park Sooyoung informed us that the guests were already waiting. She also skipped her first walk in Paris Fashion Week just to attend my wedding. She said she'd fly as soon as my wedding was over.

 

 

It’s a big loss for her, but she knows that Tods favors her. They won’t terminate her being the brand ambassador, as she also made that brand well-known.

 

 

She’s the only model that I’ve known in South Korea, that’s why I didn't recognize that Krystal girl yesterday. If I had not googled her name, I would not have known her job. 

 

 

"Yes, all of you can go now. Thank you for being here." Sehun was the first to go out, as he was telling us that it was so cringey.

 

 

While the other three just followed him while shaking their heads.

 

 

Just wait, Sehun-ah, you’ll find your own counterpart.

 

 

As I take another glance at myself in the mirror. A soft knock caught my attention, as the door slowly opened.

 

 

Revealing my father wearing his wide and genuine smile and my two younger brothers, who are also smiling widely. Haechan’s smile was emitting sarcasm. Ugh, he really knows how to annoy people.

 

 

"Oh my Princess!" Dad enveloped me in a hug as he went closely towards me. When they heard our father's endearment for me, Haechan and Mark snorted a little and held back their laughter.

 

 

"Dad, you should be seated already. I’ll just walk with these two weirdos-"

 

 

"Yah, Noona!"

 

 

"Appa, Noona called us weirdos!" 

 

 

Haechan and Mark cut me off in unison, which made me and our father laugh.

 

 

"Let’s go now, Jongin Hyung is waiting." Both of my brothers took both of my hands as they readied their arm for me to hold it.

 

 

We left the room, and our father was escorted by our maids to eventually go towards his seat.

 

 

When we finally reached the wide garden. With different decorations, fitting our gold and white theme. The ambiance was more likely medieval and Greeky, as it was arranged elegantly and classy. In Greek mythology, it's like a miniature Mount Olympus. The usual red carpet was changed into a gold-brownish one.

 

 

The flowers are neatly arranged on every table and in the aisle. The petals, particularly white, emit a strong yet sweet aroma. They’re scattered everywhere. Making the dull and lifeless green grass come to life.

 

 

He’s there.

 

 

Jongin was waiting at the end of the aisle.

 

 

Meeting my gaze without leaving it. He didn’t take his eyes off of me as I began to walk. His face was unreadable. I don’t know what he’s thinking of right now.

 

 

What if he suddenly backs down?

 

 

What if he’s already realized what situation he is in right now?

 

 

What if he’s?--

 

 

"Noona, why are you keeping your head low?" Haechan caught my attention.

 

 

"Are you thinking of anything? Noona?" Mark then added.

 

 

"Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice." I answered them briefly. I even glanced around the garden. All of the guests were looking at me. That’s why I immediately plastered my genuine eye smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter