5/5

Love it when U hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seo! Seohyun-ah! Wake up!"

 

Groaning as her sleep was distracted, Seohyun forcefully lift her head up and opened her eyes half only. "Wae?!!!" She whines.

 

"You have to see this! Get up there!" Her manager shakes her arm and pulled her up from her sitting position in her dressing room.

 

"What is it about?" Seohyun frustratingly got up and she was dragged by her manager outside.

 

"You might want to see who's inside the chairman's office?"

 

"Who would be there?" She lazily followed him, passing a lot of doors, and reached the chairman's door. She was about to ask her manager again when she heard a familiar voice inside.

 

"Please, I'll do everything for her just don't end the contract. This was her dream since then to be an actress. You can't take that from her."

 

She widened her eyes. "What is he doing?!" Her manager just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Please, I beg you."

 

She doesn't like what she's hearing so she barge in and saw Yoong kneeling in front of the Agency's chairman. She bowed to the boss and grab his arm. "Get up there!"

 

"I'm not done talking with him." Yoong pulled his arm off but the young actress grabbed him back and dragged him outside, dragging him to the lift. "Yah, are you just going to let him do what he wants to do?" He shouted not minding the stares from the people they were passing.

 

"I know what you're talking but we can't do anything about it anymore." Seohyun replied, pulling the doe-eyed inside the lift and closing it immediately.

 

"No, I can do something for you. I will-"

 

"It's not like I am ending my contract with this Agency, I can't find a new one!" Seohyun interrupted in frustration. Her voice got a bit loud.

 

"I know this industry. It will be difficult for you to do that. Some even end up just disappearing without any news." Yoong groaned in frustration. "I don't want to be like that. I don't want to see you giving up on your dream, Seohyun. I don't want that to happen... I'm sorry about this mess." He sighs and hangs his head low. "I failed to protect you."

 

Seohyun gently held his hands and Yoong looked at her with those sorry eyes. "You never even started this mess. It was me since I introduced you to the public. I didn't know the reaction would be like this. So please, don't you ever blame yourself. It was all on me." She smiled a little. 

 

"I hate the world so much." Yoong muttered.
 

"Me too. It's never kind. I'm just lucky I've come this far. But I'm happy and never regretted." Seohyun gently holds Yoong's face without unlocking their gazes. "And I'm proud that you are with me through this journey. You never left my side Yoong, thank you."

 

"Promise me you are not going to stop after ending your contract here." Yoong firmly asked.

 

"If there's an opportunity why not? But like I said, let's get engaged after my drama. I mean we're already engaged now, let's make it official through an engagement party after my drama ends. Then let's focus on preparing for our wedding first." 
 

 "No, it's okay we're engaged." He argued. "I can wait for our wedding. Focus on getting a new agency." It got him worried it will be the reason she can't find a news agency.

 

"No, let's fo-"

 

"I can wait okay." He firmly stated. "But if you can't find a new one, then we'll definitely prepare for our wedding."

 

Seohyun sighs in defeat. She can feel Yoong doesn't want her to give up immediately. "Fine." She smiled, flattered.

 

Yoong smiled, satisfied. He hugs her and whispers, "I love you so much that I can't take to seeing you giving up on something you have worked half of your life." He saw her hard work since she was in college. That can't be wasted for just a nonsense reason. "I'll help you in any way."

 

Likewise, he's her cheerleader. Seohyun has more than a reason to marry her man. "Thank you, Baby." She whispered back. 

 

-

 

Going back to their table with their drinks in a tray, Seohyun noticed Yoong is busy on his phone. She raised her eyebrows as she takes her seat. He suddenly smiles goofily and giggles. "Yoong?" She called him but he didn't hear her. "What's going on?" She asked but still, his attention was really on the device. "Yah, Im Yoong! Pay attention!" She shouted frustratingly.

 

"What?!" Immediately Yoong put the phone down as his attention was on her.

 

Seohyun glared at him, snatching his phone and checking what was it about. Only to find out he's checking the new advertisement photos and videos of her online. He even saved all of them on the device. She looked at him back with a giddy smile.

 

"Wae?"

 

"If you want to save all of them, just say so. I have all the original files on my laptop." She told him to give back the smartphone.

 

"Chincha? Save it to my flash drive too. I'm planning to print them." Yoong suggested excitedly.

 

"Sure." Seohyun giggles taking a sip on her iced tea. 
 

"Oh and also, look." Yoong shared an article from his phone. "There's finally a positive article about us and it's getting likes and positive comments. But it's not on the trending yet." He sighs. 

 

'Seohyun defending her boyfriend is the bravest thing we've seen the article says. Seohyun checked the comments and liked every positive.

 

"Yah, you're using my account!" Yoong got panicked.

 

"Why would you be worried. Will they know it's you?" Seohyun ask and opened her boyfriend's profile and find out he's using their photo together showing their rings on the display photo. "What the? Why would use that?"

 

"Who wouldn't? I'm proud. But you shouldn't have liked the comments. The user will find out my account." Yoong scolded snatching back his phone and unlike the comments. But she has liked a lot already and then suddenly he's getting a lot of followers. "."

 

"What?" Seohyun took the phone back and noticed the increase of followers then messages are coming. Most messages are asking if it's really him and some ask if they're engaged. "Omo. Deactivate your account now!" She got panicked too, giving back the device.

 

"Tsk." Yoong glared briefly at her first then hastily deactivated his account.

 

"I'm sorry, hehe." Seohyun sheepishly smiles, looking down to the table cutely and sipping on her drink.

 

"Aigoo." Yoong rolled his eyes and smile in amusement. "Let's just hope no one screenshot my profile or another news will surface."

 

Seohyun looked up to him and slowly nodded playing with the straw. 
 

"Aish!" Yoong wanted to knock her head but retracted his hand back especially when her cute pout appeared in front of him. "Let's be careful from now on." 
 

"We really should." Seohyun softly replied agreeing. She suddenly heard her phone beep and casually checked it. "I think it's time to go back to the agency." She received her manager's message telling her to return.

 

"What are you doing there by the way? I thought you are filming your drama earlier?" Yoong just realized.

 

"It will be later. We were filming the agency's anniversary and I was on a break." Seohyun explained, having a few gulps on her drink before she got up.

 

"You're going home late tonight?" Ask Yoong as if it's not new. 

 

"Yeah. I'll see you later. Oh, don't forget to drop by Unnie's store on your way home. I ask something from her." Said Seohyun, leaning down to meet his lips halfway sweetly, then left the cafe. 

 

Yoong stayed by his seat, watching his girlfriend outside, who crosses the street. They're only across the agency's building. He smiled when she suddenly send a finger heart above her head. "Silly." Chuckled him, going back to his drink but noticed the owner of the cafe is recording him, or is it them since they entered the cafe.

 

Getting up, he approached him by the counter and snatched his phone while glaring. The latter couldn't say a word. "Don't make me report you for illegally recording without someone's permission." He warned, checking his phone to delete the photos and videos. He completely erased it from his phone by deleting also the restore app.

 

"I'm sorry. But I'm not a hater. I'm actually a fan." The owner said with a nervous smile.

 

"I can't trust so easily." Yoong replied, handing back the device, and left the cafe peacefully.

 

 

-

 

Baby Seo: u got it?

 

Yoong reads the text from Seohyun once he reached the apartment. He drove her car ever since she learned he sold it.

 

"What's inside?" Instead of a reply, he called her to ask.

 

[Open it.]

 

Yoong complied. He opened the paper bag that was taped. "Omo." Only to see his favorite spicy shrimp pasta. 

 

[I knew you'll love it.]

 

"You really have to ask your sister to cooked this?" He casually stepped out of the car, walking to the lift.

 

[Of course. I don't know what time I am going home so I want to make sure you're having a good dinner.]

 

"That's... So sweet for you baby." He said, fluttering.

 

[Don't I do this always?]

 

"Only when you are not too busy."

 

[Really?] Seohyun wasn't pleases.

 

Yoong laughs. "I was just kidding. Of course you always thought of me. I'm the most precious boyfriend... No fiance either way." Then he giggles earning a playful busy tune from the latter. "You better go home in a hurry, otherwise I'm not-"

 

[It's all for you, baby. So don't worry about me.]

 

Yoong reached the lift but didn't pressed the button yet. "Of course I will worry, you're not in a safe place."

 

[I'm safe idiot.]

 

"Yeah, but who knows some saesangs are in the site."

 

[We have security here. It's all clear. But the security there, I can't request for them to protect us. There are way richer than requested their protection and they can't hire new guards for us. Mianhe.]

 

"How about ask your father?" Yoong suggested.

 

[You know I don't depend on them anymore. They don't even know what's going yet.]

 

"The news can reach anywhere, baby. I'm pretty sure they knew. They're just quiet since it's your life and they know you hate it when they get involved."

 

[You really know me.] Seohyun chuckled.

 

"Um, Ma'am, We are dating now for six years and almost seven now." He reminded playfully.

 

[Yeah, the years passed too fast. I thought we were just college students.] Seohyun giggles reminiscing from the next line.

 

"Indeed. Aigoo, I miss going to school."

 

[Why don't we go there?]

 

"To celebrate our seventh year?" Yoong grinned.

 

[Absolutely Sir!]

 

"Yay! Let's do that baby!" He finally pressed it and entered, then pressed their floor number. "I want to wear my backpack too." He added as he imagined.

 

[And I will wear my headband. Kyaaa you just made me want to go there immediately baby.]

 

"Let's..." He paused when suddenly a hand prevented the door to close which got his attention. Then a guy forcefully opened it. "Who-" he was grabbed by his head and a handkerchief was on his mouth. He dropped the phone and the paper bag as he tried to struggle but he was too strong. His visions started to blur until he passed out.

 

Seohyun over the phone keeps shouting until it got shut by the abductor. 

 

-

Somewhere in Seoul~

 

Weird chills and pain over the back of his head and wrists, Yoong slowly gained consciousness couldn't see anything with the blindfold. He recalled what happened and sighs. "This feels like a movie. When the lead actor got kidnapped over being stubborn." Mumbles him and then chuckled. He struggles with the rope tied on his wrists but only to give up."

 

Hello?" An echo replied to his greetings. "Anybody there?" And another echo from his voice. 'I'm in a wide room' he could tell. 'Probably saesangs or the stupid agency.' Sighs him. "You guys are pathetic!" he Shouted and laughs.

 

"We told you to break up with him, what did you do? Even went on a cafe." An unknown voice finally replied to him.

 

'I knew that guy can't be trusted. Aish. We really can't go anywhere now.' Yoong is sad the world is on them. It feels like playing a video game. "You were jealous?" He talked back playfully only to receive a blow on his stomach. He laughs sarcastically. "Sorry but you guys can't break us apart. Believe me." 

 

"We can if we kill you right now." With that side, a baseball swings behind him and hits him hard, he dropped on the cold floor, catching his breath.

 

Yoong almost lost his consciousness. He decided not to talk anymore or he'll receive more. 

 

"This world doesn't need you. We will be happy without you existing."

 

'Oh God, please help me. I'm in hell.' He thought, disappointed that one could tell that easily. 

 

Another bat hit him hard he coughed and tried to stay conscious. He was flipped so he is on his back. 'Whoever this people, please forgive them, Lord. They don't know what they're doing.' 

 

"Wanna see us?"

 

Laughter was heard around. He didn't answer.

 

Then the blindfold was taken off. He got blinded by the flashlights pointed at him making him hard to see their faces. But they turned it off and lightly opened it over the ceiling. 

 

Yoong gasped to be surrounded by men in their thirties and twenties maybe. All of them wearing the same leather jacket and pants. They looked expensive that he could suspect someone's asking them to do this.

 

He was pulled up so he is back on his chair.

 

"I'm Jaehyun by the way. The leader of this gang." The one who keeps talking to him introduced himself, smirking at him. "And one of Seohyun's fans. That moment she introduced you to that party, do you know many hearts did you broke? Dude a million of hearts!" 

 

"You're obsessed." Yoong muttered.

 

"Yeah, maybe." Jaehyun throws a punch on his cheeks causing him to laugh sarcastically again. "Aish." So he punches him again and again until his blood drips from his nose.

 

"Enough." 

 

Yoong raised his eyebrows when he heard a familiar voice behind. He is panting as he raises his head.

 

"We're not here to kill him. We're here to remind him that we won't stop hurting him until he gives us what we want." 

 

'The Agency's chairman, Mr. Lee.' He concluded as his heart double its pace. 'So it had been him causing this mess.'

 

The chairman steps in to show himself and smile mischievously towards him. "We meet again, Mr. Im. Your drama earlier in the agency deserves an award."

 

"How could you." Yoong sends him death glares. 'I wasted my time to this old man.' 

 

"You care about Seohyun right? Then do as I say. I won't end our contract with her as promised."

 

"You just made me want to end her contract right away." 

 

"I know you would say that. But do you know she can't find a new one after this? Every agency doesn't want a mess. She will end up disappearing right away." Mr. Lee chuckled. "Poor your girlfriend."

 

Yoong struggles with the rope behind eager to free himself and throw a punch to his face. "Aish!" But helpless with how tight the ropes were. 

 

With a signal from Mr. Lee, Jaehyun and his men hurt him hard over and over again, to his face, stomach, back, and more on his face. 

 

Yoong barely could move now. He is just trying to stay for his dear life. He can't pass out. He can't. But more blows were thrown that he finally begs. "Stop... Stop please..." As he coughs blood with eyes half-close. 

 

"So are you going to give us what we want now?" Mr. Lee asks with a devilish smile.

 

Yoong suddenly thought of the watch Sunny gives the last time which he is wearing now.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Officer Choi give that. If anything happens, he wants you to just tap it three times. It will trigger and will send a report to their station."

 

He immediately tried to touch it but find out it was covered by the rope. He lost his tiny hope to have gotten some help.

 

"Yah! Answer us!"

 

"In your dreams old man!"

 

With another blow, he finally lost his consciousness.

 

-

 

Instead of going home after her filming finished, Seohyun headed straight to her family's home. She wanted to go to the police but she can't risk another article about her. As much as she doesn't want to let her family know, they're the only people that can help her. Her father got a lot of connections, she can use that in order to find Yoong.

 

She knocks to the door a few times before she heard their maid, annoyed by her continued knock. 
 

"Miss Seo." The maid opened the door, surprised. But she got no time to explain. She walks in and headed upstairs. 
 

"Appa! Omma!" She called out so loud in the hallway. It's dawn so everyone's sleeping. She barges into her parent's room, waking them up in an instant. 
 

"Yah, who the... Sweetheart?" Mr. Seo almost cursed when he realized who is it. "What are you doing here? What's happening?" He immediately got up.

 

"Appa, please help me." Seohyun begs, holding her father's hands, breathlessly.

 

"Where's Yoong?" Mrs. Seo asks as she approached them.

 

"What kind of help?" Mr. Seo gently brought his daughter to sit down on the sofa.

 

Seohyun wanted to speak but she suddenly couldn't as she needed time to breathe and relax.

 

"Relax, Honey. Breath in and breath out." Instructed Mrs. Seo, holding her daughter's r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter