Part 2/5

Love it when U hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are a lot of fans. Everyone screaming their favorite idol but the loudest scream goes to the main lead actress of the movie. Seohyun walk down the red carpet, wearing such a gorgeous dress she showed earlier to her boyfriend. Her smile is contagious, making everyone flash their cameras to them non-stop. She waved her hand to every camera, feeling good inside because they look excited for her.

"Oh wow, look who dresses so good tonight." Said the host that meet with her in the red carpet.

"You look gorgeous yourself." Seohyun complimented as well.

"Thank you. What can you say about the crowd right now?"

"Incredible! I think this is the loudest cheer I ever get." Seohyun giggles and wave to the fans once again.

"The movie is interesting. They would definitely be here to cheer on you. One question, there was an article that says you have a double doing a particular scene. Is it true?" The host smiled teasingly. Seohyun wasn't surprised it would be asked. She read the article and was glad they didn't lied to the interview she has done.

"Yes it was true. I think most actresses does that." She answered undeniably.

"You're right. But some are criticizing you because you should be professional on doing such scene."

"They can say want to say. So be it." Seohyun just shrugged her shoulders and smiles sweetly.

"Indeed. Once again, the woman of the hour ladies and gentlemen, Seo Joohyun." The host announced and everyone cheered more as he let the actress pass through.

 

-

 

Yoong just can't help and clapped his hands after Seohyun's answer from the last question. He couldn't be prouder

. "I can't believe they have to ask that." Sunny felt awkward when she heard it.

"I know right? And my baby did what the host deserves." Yoong clapped his hands a few times again.

"Hell yeah! That's my girl!" And he cursed when the camera showed Seohyun posing for 360 view. He felt giddy inside to have a clear view also of the necklace he bought. Not the first time he bought her one but he always felt special when she wears it. It's like telling him quietly that she's his.

"You're one proud boyfriend. Of course." Sunny chuckled in amusement. Just then, the entrance door in the store opened and a delivery boy entered.

"Im Yoong?"

"That's me. But I didn't ordered anything." Yoong is puzzled.

"This is from Ms. Seohyun." The guy said, handing him a card and a covered boomerang.

"What is it?" Yoong received a bit confused as he check the card. His eyebrows raised when he reads its an invitation card for after party event happening later.

"She invited you. Wow." Sunny reacted. She never heard Seohyun doing it to him, especially that it's a public event.

"And even sent me a tuxedo." Yoong is agape.

"She should've told me earlier. I could've gone to a salon and cut my hair." He suddenly got excited yet nervous at the same time. He doesn't know what's going to happen but the fact that he'll see her up close to an event, he's excited for it. They're keeping their relationship really well so he has never been to parties.

"Yah, you still have time. Come on, let's get you to a salon." Sunny is as excited as her friend.

 

-

 

A romantic music welcomes Yoong's ears as he entered the ballroom, amazed by the chandelier right away and the flowers decorated to make the place beautiful. It wasn't full yet so he can still find a cocktail table to stay at. He doesn't know anyone so he just chooses the empty one and a waiter came to give him a drink. He smiled and took it just in time his phone beeps.

Baby Seo: You in the ballroom?

His smile automatically appeared and he hastily typed his reply. Yes. Where are you?

Baby Seo: In a while. See you 🥰

He didn't reply anymore. He enjoyed his drink while listening to the music in the background.

"Aren't you Im Yoong?" But out of a sudden, a lady in black dress recognized him.

"Y-yes. D-do I know you?" Yoong sure he hasn't meet her or he is just bad at recognizing old friends?

"Yah! It's Choi Sooyoung. We were in the same subject back in College. Wow, look at you now." Sooyoung look at him from head to toe.

"You know anyone from the cast of the movie?"

"Yes? Uh, a staff. I know one. I was invited. I don't really recall you from college." Yoong smiled awkwardly.

"Well, you're one busy college guy. I'm an actress now, how about you? Did you pursue engineering?"

"Yes. I'm a mechanical engineer now." Yoong shyly shared.

"Glad to hear that. Not all really ends up what they study for. Anyway, I'll see you around." Sooyoung wave her hand a little as she left him to meet her friends.

Yoong sighs in relief. He doesn't really recall her so he can't think of catching up. Taking a sip of his drink, he finally saw the cast of the movie entering the ballroom, catching attention from guests. He immediately look for his girlfriend and spotted him with a female actress, linking arms. He is glad she wasn't with the male lead. Although it's fine, he can't help and be jealous a little. Suddenly Seohyun turned her head towards him, a meaningful smile appeared on her lips a brief moment before she passed on him. "What was that?" He wondered.

 

-

 

While the party is going on, Yoong finds himself alone but doesn't mind. Admiring Seohyun from the distance is enough for him. He is dating a public figure and he knew it will be like that. Maybe when the time comes, they'll come out. And he would be the proudest boyfriend to be dating her. Seohyun is cute, smart, funny and kind. Everyone would be so jealous of him. Just as he thought of leaving silently, the lights were suddenly on him and everyone's attention shifted towards him. Yoong's heart beat so fast. 'What's going on?'

Seohyun then appeared to be walking towards him, wearing such a sweet smile that everyone wonders.

"What is this?" Ask Yoong when she reached him. Taking his hand gently, Seohyun faces the guests and speaks,

"Everyone, meet my longtime boyfriend, Im Yoong." Or rather she announces proudly. She looks at the doe-eyed, smiling lovingly.

Gasps and flashes of camera immediately filled the ballroom, including the celebrities in the event.

"Are you insane?" Yoong half whisper.

"I told you, when it's the right time, it's the right time. Tonight I feel like it is baby." Seohyun softly said. Then she leaned in to kiss him on the lips, causing more gasps around from spectators. Yoong's eyes doubled as he freezes.

 

-

 

Breaking News! Seohyun proudly announced her relationship with a non-celebrity. But who is this young looking good man that she dares to announce to the public?

"You surely had to read it out-loud?" Yoong can't believe he agreed to a lunch date with his girlfriend just to hear what the current news.

"Why not? I'm proud of it. You're trending now baby." Seohyun giggles.

"I didn't ask for this."

"I'm tired of hiding my face when I go on dates with you now. And the movie is doing well, so be it."

"Is that good? I mean, people will now keep on asking you about me." Yoong is worried of the impact it will go on his girlfriend.

"I want to talk about you freely from now on." Seohyun had no worries at all. She's not a rookie actress anymore either way.

"Heol. You really change the entire night."

"I just had realization. You know I have established myself already as an actress. Nothing left for me. If the public keeps talking, then let them. They will stop eventually." Said Seohyun positively.

"Yeah, indeed." Yoong is speechless yet he felt proud he is hearing it from her."No more hiding. Let's be like a normal couple now." And he agrees to do it.

"That's right." Without thinking twice, Seohyun feeds him with a spoonful of rice not minding the eyes on them. "Let's go to the amusement park later."

"Sure." Yoong on the other hand is uncomfortable but he'll get used to it.

 

-

 

It's d-day! Finally after a month, Yoong is coming back to her apartment. Seohyun couldn't get more excited. She made sure to clear all her schedule in the afternoon so she can prepare for her boyfriend's comeback. She went on grocery, bought new clothes especially pajama gown and cleaning materials because she figured she hasn't cleaned the apartment well. So when she got home, she didn't waste her time cleaned first especially the kitchen and dining table, where Yoong loves to stay. Having a big eater boyfriend needs a clean space.

 

[Yah! Are you inviting him to have immediately? Change your clothes!] Tiffany scolded her sister on a video call. The latter is wearing such a thin nightgown dress.

"I am not. I just want to welcome her back. This is inappropriate?" Seohyun innocently ask. She usually wears it when she's just at home.

[You guys will have a romantic dinner, isn't it? Wear something casual. Not like that. Or you could wear the dress from the premier.]

"Omo, indeed. Thanks Unnie." Hanging up, Seohyun hastily returned to the bedroom and look for the dress. She however realized it was just a sponsored dress and wasn't really given. She couldn't ask for the designer to send it to her at the moment.

"Aish." So she change her mind. She looked for a nice dress that could fit the theme for the night. "I haven't wear this have I?" She found a revealing dress that hugs her figure well. "I guess this will do." She finally decided and her outfit.

 

~

 

Yoong felt more than excited now that he's already in the elevator. He is finally going home. After a month of being stubborn because of the movie, he really missed to be with her, her only home besides his parents. He doesn't know what to expect however once he reached her apartment. They only had a video call last night and didn't meet up. But he knows it's still the same place he used to stay for the past 3 years. Seohyun bought it from her own money that's why she really want him to be with him. It's her home since then and he's part of it. He felt so honored. *ding* Once the lift reached the floor, he casually took his luggage and walked out. His lips curved into a big smile as he finds the door of Seohyun's apartment getting closer and closer until he's in front of it. He was about to press the doorbell but thought of the passcode. "She didn't changed it did she?" He wondered and pressed 122015, the date of their anniversary. When it opened, he is glad she didn't. "Baby, I'm back!" He announced as he walked inside just to be greeted by letters of balloons that says Welcome Back MVP! And a confetti exploded in the air.

 

"Welcome back Yoongie!" Seohyun greeted enthusiastically after she released the confetti.

"You really prepared for this." Yoong chuckled, casually hugs her. "Glad to be home. In your home again. I'm sorry for what happened." And he wanted to apologize.

"Nah, it's okay. I realized a lot of things and it was good to be away sometimes." Seohyun said softly. She returned the hug, smiling contently. "But you're finally back. Don't you ever do that again." She scolded.

"Yes, Ma'am." Yoong playfully replied, pulling back and kissed her forehead.

"Come on, I prepared dinner for us." Not letting a second to go to waste, Seohyun dragged him to the dining area immediately.

"Wait, your dress, you're so y tonight, baby." Yoong couldn't missed and comment. He teasingly smiled. "Am I? For you only." Seohyun wink at him before they reached the table.

Yoong's jaw drops the moment he saw the foods. "This is too much for us." He is worried they can't finish it.

"Yah, you have such big appetite, remember? It's okay." Seohyun pulled the chair for him, sweetly smiling.

"Aigoo, you don't have to do that." Yoong commented taking his seat back.

"You're my king, either way." Seohyun giggles.

"And you're my Queen." A charming smile appeared in Yoong's face. Just like they usually do, Seohyun would feed him from time to time while casually talking stuffs they missed, especially work.

 

~

 

Feels like heaven, Yoong can't help and appreciate the moment to be lying down once again to the king size bed he shared with Seohyun. Memories came flashing before her eyes, especially those down times where they shared a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter