3/5

Love it when U hate Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameras from media and fans automatically can be seen the moment a van pulled over in front of the Airport. Everyone is anticipating Seohyun to come out knowing her flight to France will be later. She'll have a photoshoot from a popular fashion magazine.

 

The moment the car door from the backseat opens, flashes of lights from different cameras filled the entire place. But everyone is surprised when a man came out instead of her. He's wearing a baseball cap and a face mask.

 

"Omo, Isn't that her boyfriend?"

 

"Oh My God!"

 

"Kyaaa!!!"

 

 

Fans scream when they realize who was at the trunk to get one luggage out. All cameras are on him.

 

Seohyun came out afterwards, wearing the same baseball cap but she's not covering her face. She waves to the cameras once it shifted to her. Her smiles are so sweet and friendly.

 

"They're wearing white and black. Kyaaaa so cute!!!"

 

Yoong approached her to fix her cap just to hear screams because of Seohyun's sweet smiles towards him. The scream got even wilder when Yoong took her hand as they crosses the road together with her manager and bodyguards.

 

Everyone almost doesn't want them to pass as they followed them inside the airport.

 

All smiles and very friendly, Seohyun never stops waving her hand while being held by the quiet boyfriend.

 

-

 

A huge exhale escapes Yoong's mouth as he put his facemask down to his chin. They're in the waiting area, so no press or fans can approach them.

 

"I told you, they will not let us pass easily." Seohyun said taking off his cap and wipe his sweats sweetly with her handkerchief. "But you're so cool." She giggles.

 

"Am I? Aigoo, your fans are wild." Yoong chuckled, taking the handkerchief to wipe his sweats himself.

 

"I'm pretty sure we're all over the internet now."

 

"That's because you don't want to go to the airport alone." He sighs. He didn't want to go knowing the press and fans are earlier than them

 

"I will be away for five days." Seohyun pouted as she wrap her arms around his waist. "I'm gonna miss you baby." She cutely whine.

 

Yoong rubs his nose with hers. "You can call me anytime, baby." He hugs her back while facing her. "But yeah, I will miss you too. The apartment will be quiet for a while. It's only been 2 weeks since I returned why does they keep us away?"

 

"I don't know." Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. "But five days will be fast."

 

"Absolutely."

 

"And I'm calling you every night."

 

"And day."

 

Both giggles and chaste a kiss.

 

"Don't forget to drink your vitamins." Yoong reminded. He made sure it was on her luggage.

 

"Yes sir." Seohyun's turn to be playful.

 

"And rest when u have the time. Eat a lot too."

 

"I'm definitely using that to call you."

 

"Oh yeah." Yoong chuckled softly.

 

All passengers boarding to Paris France~

 

"Oh that's my go time. I'll see you in five days Yoong." Seohyun let go from the hug and got her luggage.

 

Putting her cap back, Yoong hugs her briefly and kissed her cheek. "Call me when you landed." He sweetly smiles.

 

"Of course." A sweet smile also appeared on Seohyun's lips as she wave her hand a little and followed her manager inside.

 

"Aigoo." Yoong watches her back. It's not the first time she'll be away for a week at least but he always felt the first time. His heart is missing her immediately the moment she's no longer on sight.

 

Turning his body around, he casually walk to the escalator and realized there are fans from the opposite side, looks like recording him. His eyes slightly widened when he realized something. 'Heol, they've been watching us earlier.' His cheeks turned red as he recall their kisses.

 

-

 

Sunny can't stop smiling while watching the videos of Seohyun and Yoong being cute and sweet with each other. All videos are trending as they're now the hot topic.

 

Her heart is fluttering. She feels like she's watching a reality show. But as she turns to the side, a sulky partner meet her eyes. "Yah, you should get used to this. Seohyun announced you to the public which means people will be interested with her dating life."

 

"I hate it. They'll probably follow me wherever I go." Yoong sighs for the nth time of the day.

 

"At least they're not hurting you."

 

"What will they say if they found out she's dating a guy with a lot of job?" Yoong exclaimed. He can imagine the reaction from netizens.

 

"At least you're not jobless." Sunny shrugged her shoulders.

 

"But you know how society thinks of people like me."

 

"Come on, let's be optimistic."

 

"I don't know, I have a weird feeling about this." Yoong got up and welcomed the costumer who ordered his favorite ice cream. "I thought it will be fine but since the airport, I feel so uncomfortable and not safe."

 

"You're dating a celebrity indeed." Sunny patted his back and help him with another costumer.

 

 

~

 

It was a long flight. Seohyun went straight to the hotel the moment the landed. She didn't even waste time and called Yoong, hoping he's awake. They're in a different timezone so he's probably asleep.

 

He isn't answering.

 

But she called his number one more time and stayed patient until she got connected. "Yoongie-ah!" Greeted her enthusiastically.

 

~

 

Yoong checked the time and reads the caller one more time before he answered back. "Seohyun?" His eyes are half close while he's lying on the bed, cuddling Seohyun's pillow. "Hey, it's 1am here."

 

~

 

"I wake you up? Didn't I?" Seohyun got worried.

 

[Yeah, but it's okay. You landed safely?]

 

"Yes, baby. So I called you immediately. I think I should call back later. You should go back to sleep."

 

[I'm sleepy indeed. But I can handle. I'm cuddling your pillow as always.] Yoong chuckled lightly.

 

"Awww, I miss you."

 

[I miss you more baby. Glad to hear your voice.]

 

"But I really should hang up first." Seohyun heard his yawn and wanting to end it right away. "Go back to sleep. Talk to you later." She already heard his voice and that's enough.

 

[okay. Go rest as well. I love you.]

 

"I love you too." Ending the call, she takes her seat to the sofa and sighs. She smiles despite the jet lag she's having as well. His voice probably has some magic that she doesn't mind being away.

 

 

-

 

France-

 

 

While everyone's busy setting up the photoshoot, Seohyun is sitting in front of the mirror while the hairstylist is busy on her hair. She's on her phone, busy checking her social media back to the conversation she had with Yoong. His last message was 'Good morning' and she responded with Good evening from her timezone. She also remind him about the beef she stored in the freeze to cook it for dinner, turning off the gas stove when he leaves and reminded about the laundry from their basket to send it to the laundry shop.

 

Yoong did not reply to any of her message. She doesn't know why but she guesses he got busy doing what she texted him or he left to work already.

 

"Waiting for your boyfriend to text you back?" The hairstylist noticed her and .

 

Seohyun put her phone down to her lap. "Yes." As she shyly replied.

 

"Have you checked online? You and him had been the hot topic since the airport scene." The make up artist from the sofa asks.

 

"I haven't. But I expected that already." Seohyun smiled briefly flipping her phone to check if he responded already. But still none.

 

"I checked that. Most of the comments are negative."

 

"I know right?"

 

"Your fan boys hate your boyfriend, Hyun."

 

A sheepish smile just appeared in Seohyun's lips, can't comment about it.

 

"And is it true? He has a lot of jobs. He doesn't have a regular job?"

 

"Dang, I can't date guys like him."

 

"Same here. A stable job especially professional guys is what I like from guys."

 

Seohyun just keep quiet listening to them. If she comment about it, they might not like it. But the more she listens to them the more she's annoyed. 'I would rather date someone who has a lot of job than to a guy who is a professional indeed but has bad character.' She said at the back of her head, holding her phone tightly as she keep her calm at bay. 'Someone who can always make me happy is what all that matters.'

 

 

-

 

 

"Ugh, bills~" Yoong rolled his eyes when he checks their mail box just to be greeted by a lot of papers. It's almost the end of the month indeed. Staying in a high class apartment just means the bills are high, especially water.

 

Casually heading to the car, he took his phone from his pocket and check if Seohyun has new message. He's glad there isn't anymore. So he finally message her back

 

Baby Seo: Ma'am I did what you told me besides the beef. But I'll make sure to cook it later for dinner :) have fun in your shoot. I miss you.

 

He put his phone down before he entered the car and drives off carefully in no time.

 

 

Craaash~

 

 

Yoong's eyes widened when he bump the car into a car's back in the middle of the road. The car suddenly stopped that he didn't have the time to step on the break. "Otoke."

 

A man on his forties came out from the car and check the back where he crashes his car. "Yah! Look what you've done to my car!" The unknown man is mad, shouting at him and asking him to step out.

 

Quiet scared, He reluctantly obliged and immediately he bowed. "I'm so sorry Mister." And apologize.

 

"Your sorry can't repair my car. You have to pay me for this."

 

"Um, I'm a mechanic. I can help you with the damage." Yoong is glad he is.

 

"You're? Then repair this for free. No, still pay me. This car is brand new and you have to scratch it?" The man continued his sentiments. "Pay me double to the price of this."

 

"What?" Yoong gasped. "Can I just repair this Mister? To think, you suddenly stopped the car. It wasn't my fault. You violated the traffic laws."

 

"Who bump into my car? Isn't it you?" The man shouted angrily.

 

"If you didn't stopped, I wouldn't bump into you." Yoong stated as a fact. "Can we just settle this by giving you a free repair?" He wouldn't like to do it the way he because he didn't mean to bump into his car.

 

"No, you pay me or I will call a police." The man insisted, gesturing him to pay him already.

 

"I'm sorry but no. There's a cctv, You can call the police if you want." Yoong wasn't scared at all when he noticed the cctv camera.

 

Honks are now filling up the road as they're making a traffic.

 

"And you smelled alcohol. You really have to call the police." Yoong chuckled in a mocking way.

 

"Aish!" The man suddenly took a knife from his pocket and stabbed him on his stomach. It was fast that Yoong doesn't have the time to avoid it.

 

"What did you just." Yoong hold his wound as blood drips and pain is slowly overwhelming him. The man hastily returned to his car and left in a hurry.

 

A scream from a woman was heard.

 

"Call an ambulance!" And one guy also shouted as they check on him.

 

Yoong dropped on his knees as he endures the pain, trying his best to stay conscious because his vision are starting to blur. But no matter how much he endure it, he passed out before the rescue reached him.

 

-

 

Hospital ~

 

"Hey, you're awake." Sunny hastily went to his side when he saw the doe-eyed is slowly waking up.

 

"What time is it?" Yoong ask as he pulled himself up but felt a short pain over his stomach.

 

"Just stay. I'll adjust your bed." Sunny suggest and pressed the button from the bed's right side. "It's 3 in the afternoon. Meaning you skipped your work. But glad you wake up immediately. I thought the doctor was lying to me."

 

Yoong pulled his shirt up to check the bandage. "It's not that deep right?"

 

"Not that deep that you lost some blood. They have to transfuse you with the same blood type as you." Sunny sighs feeling sorry for the doe-eyed who is an orphan. The doctor had to call her to represent as his guardian.

 

Yoong chuckles lightly. "I thought that wasn't deep. You didn't call Seohyun did you?"

 

"I did."

 

"What?"

 

Sunny laughs. "Of course not. I know you will only kill me."

 

"Aish, you got me." Yoong sends her playful glares. "How long will I stay here?" He's worried Seohyun will see him in that condition.

 

"A week. So you can't still avoid Seohyun seeing you like that." Sunny wiggles her eyebrows.

 

"I'll discharged myself in three days."

 

"Yah, you can't do that. You're going to stretch you the stitches."

 

"I don't care. Seohyun can't know about this." Yoong stubbornly insists.

 

"Will you able to pay the bills though? They brought you a private hospital." Sunny argued, can't let him do as he pleased.

 

"I have savings. I can use it."

 

"Was it enough? I heard they will charge you higher if you don't follow what the doctor suggests."

 

"Aish! I'm still leaving whether they like it or not." Yoong exclaimed but only to scream out of pain.

 

"Yeah, that's what you get." Said Sunny as she stick her tongue out playfully. The doe-eyed only sends her glares which she just shrugged.

 

-

 

3 days later, Yoong really got what he wanted. He went home straight with Sunny accompanying him.

 

"Here, so you won't call me anymore. All the documents including the car's receipt is inside the envelope. I really can't imagine once Seohyun learned about this. Tsk.tsk." Sunny shakes her head. The medical bill was high as they expected. Yoong has to sell his car in order to pay for it.

 

"I owe you for this, Noona. Don't worry, I'll tell her once she returned. I just don't want to worry her while she's there." Yoong explained himself. He can't stressed her as well just because of him.

 

Sunny nodded as she understands. "You really care for her more than yourself. Tsk. I'll get going now, make sure to take your meds after dinner." She reminded.

 

"Yes. Thank you again."

 

"No probs."

 

As Sunny left, Yoong casually walk to the bedroom to have his rest. The stitches are indeed still fresh and he needs to be careful. But just as he lay on his back, he heard his phone ringing in the living room. "Ugh." He got up and carefully walked out. His lips curved into a sweet smile as he reads Seohyun's contact ID flashing on the screen.

 

"Hey baby." Greeted him, leaning his back to the sofa.

 

[I just finished an interview. I'm on a break now. How are you? Last night you hang up unexpectedly]

 

Yoong was reminded by the nurse that entered his ward that he hastily the call. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that. I fell asleep. I accidentally pressed the end call." He lied, rubbing the back of his head.

 

[Timezone difference is a problem.]

 

"I know right?"

 

[Don't worry, I'm coming home in 3 days.]

 

Yoong checked the date and just realized that five days of being away is almost over. "Indeed. I'm excited to see you back."

 

[I'm more than excited.] Seohyun giggles.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter